Story soo far-- u will find all the update here

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Heloo LNMDJ forum

This topic is in concideration wid the newbies cuming into the forum, and in sum cases asking for the update.

AIM:-All the wriiten update will be in breif  ,from the starting epi and continuation..

I will be starting the story soo far post very soon, so plzz moderator, its a request to u to make this post a sticky topic

The updates will be given by the updators and in future I may also be part of the update

Hope u all lyk my postBig smile

sorry frnds,this topic is closed as there is already an section lyk this
I am cryingCry all my idea will be implemented by any 1 elzz always
no prob, I will try my hand in giveing u the updates
if any 1 neds any sort of help just send me an PM,will be alwayss present

Edited by aarohi-karan - 07 July 2009 at 8:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story soo far-- u will find all the update here" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
reserved for the updates

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
closed
topic closed topic closed topic closed
plz do not comment plzz tpic closed