Fan Fictions

Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 68

Page 1 Page 67
Page   of 68

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danish1

superb ,fantastic ,mindblowing.
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy ending.Dancing
couldn't ask for more............Hug
thanks for this beautiful story
god bless!ClapClapClap

Thanks danish !!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 68)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyogitha

Awesome Clap  Clap   Clap   Clap  lovely  Clap   Clap   Clap  Clap fabulous Clap  Clap   Clap  Clap superb  Clap   Clap   Clap    Clap  Thanks yogi !!!

Finally Rahul ko sab kuch pata chalgaya... thanks to dear shalini...when he was accusing naina"tumne mujhe dhokha diya"...maine bhi wahi socha  jo naina ne kaha...usne naina ko bolne ka mauka hi kab diya...naina ne kitni baar batane ki koshish ki lekin wo to kuch sunne ko tayyar hi nahin tha...good usse ye baat pata hain   apne bachpan ki bimari ke bare main....and phir usne naina ko ye bhi  kaha to go n stop raj...good he said that. U R satisfied na??? Chalo fir good hai ji!!LOL LOL

Alekh ne Raj ki kya class li...raj ko naina ki engagement ke piche jo raaz hain wo bhi pata chala n raj is feeling sad for hurting naina...wahape raj is feeling bad n huda is enjoying  seeing his expressions .akhir main alekh ne raj ko warning bhi dedi...loved to see alekhs concern for his behan naina
Misson Manaofy Naina started..alekh n huda ne kya kya ideas di...huda is saying gaana gaayiye for naina..but alekh to kehraha tha..sab bhaag jayenge...nahin alekh koi nahin bhagage..we all love to hear rajs sweet voice..yahape ye log planning main busy the n kuch tikh se plan bhi nahin bana...itne main naina wahape aagayi..alekh n huda to bahut samjhdar hain they left the room..mujhe wo scene bahut accha laga how naina   started hitting raj on his chest aur usse poochrahi thi aap mujhe chodhke jaayenga...n raj saying maaf kardo aur kabhi usse chodhke nahin jaayega...how they both hugged ...n their kiss...kya scene tha yaar..u have written it so beautifully. Thanks a ton dear !

mujhe ye bhi bahut accha laga when raj went to nainas house uska hath maangane ..the way he said all so fastly...ab usko koi experience nahin hai na..to bechara aise hi bolega na..aur wo kitna cute lagraha hoga...naina ki parents to jhat se maangaye for their shaadi....
Naina is sooooooooo lucky hain yaar ..raj se uski shaadi jo hogayi...  the marriage scene also u described so  beautifully
Raj ko ladhki chahiye..n usne pehle se naam bhi sochke rakha...Raina..lovely name...par rana ki  aankhen sirf naina ko honi chahiye..baaki sab raj jaisa....
Raj is Major now...Rianas surprise gift  for rajs birthday is so nice...kitna happy n cute family haina...raj ko perfect gift di naina ne on his birthday.
I am glad u liked it !

Mana really its a lovely ..beautiful.wonderful ..n fantastic fic...ha  tumne rulaya  raj ko bahut  aur uske saath saath hum sab ko bhi but wo sab maaf for this perfect n beautiful ending..u have portrayed  all the charachters so nicely..but u know i am feeling sooooooooo sad because this is the last update..main hamesha chahthi thi jaldi sab kuch tikh hojaye... what i want to see happened uske saath ye khubsurat fic bhi end hogaya..  Reaaallllllllllyyyyy??? Chalo !! Now even am happy and relieved ! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Mana thank u soooo much for writting this fabulous fic Hug  Hug   Hug    Hug    Hug  n i really hope to have more  beautiful fics from u dear You are most welcome sweetheart !

love
yogitha

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu088

Well... so the fic is completed... Happy Ending!!! Yep !!!

It has really been a tearful journey for all of us... seeing naina and Raj bearing pain and sadness that life gave them. But finally they decided not to take things lying down...

Let me start chronologically...ohkk !

Rahul finally realised the truth and Naina also said the right thing... that he never gave here a chance to speak and didn't even want to know about her past... and he was blaming her for no reason at all... I'm happy that he freed her and asked her to stop raj from going. And he said the dialogue that "Love happens only once." Well... as much as u say rahul was not bad... I seriously cannot  sympathise with him. So I am just leaving it there. ohkkk !!! chalega ! Tongue TongueWinkLOL

Aalekh did the best job... he carried the day... stole the show or whatever you may say... Fantastic dialogues... Poor Raj!!! Aalekh didn't even give him a chance to reply. Raj said ki "Uski shaadi me saale ki kami nahi hogi". Well... someone had to drill sense into Raj's screwed up brain and Aalekh did it perfectly... Cheers to Aalekh... yeahhhhhhhhh !!! Cheers to Aalekh !!! Big smile

Then started the mission manaofy Naina and Aalekh and Huda slipped back to their cadets mode. I was laughing throughout their charade... And Naina came in just then. Huda's gave a perfect dialogue... "Naina ka naam usne Phoolan aise hi nahi rakha."

Now Naina did most of the job... hitting him.. complaining... crying... and finally hugging him. Ahhhh!!! It was the much awaited part... he he eh !LOL

The way Raj said to Naina's parents about their marriage was so funny... So finally Raj and Naina are married and they become the proud parents of the little angel RAINA SINGH SHEKHAWAT... I loved that child - MASTER PRANKSTER... Raj and Naina make a happy family along with their daughter...

And thus we had a HAPPY ENDING!!! Beautiful story Mana... And you deserve all the praise that you have got... Thanks sweets !

Love
Guglu

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojabi

hey  its lovely only one of its kind.i have read so many fics on rn bt urs is d best.you described all the emotions so clearly and beautifully!its just like i can feel all the emotions.i just loved itpls ek naya fic start karona.nehito mai tumhara writing ko bohot miss karoongi.bye.

Thanks pooja !

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kool_Naina

Hi Mana Smile Hi Naina !! ohhh !!! What a kooool name !!! Tongue

read whole in one goLOL whaatttt??? maan na padega tumhare patience and himmat ko !! LOL

n lyk it very much. Thanks yaar !

lyk its title "LUV HAPPENS ONLY ONCE" how true it is Clap 
its beautifully, brilliantly n fantastically writtenStarThumbs Up
u wonderfully shows the pain, sadness n helplessness of naina Clap
n u potrays rahul character beautifullyClap

Inn sabhi sweeeeeeeeet compliments keliye eksaath Thanksssss !!! Big smile

raj was impatient to meet his naina n tell her everythingEmbarrassed
raj n naina meeting is so emotional Cry
alekh n huda ne mil kar kya class li hai raj n wen raj ask them to give him some idea to manaofy naina, they totally forget his presence n start their agrue
LOLLOLLOLLOL
n raj proposal of her parents is too hillariousLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL
finally they get married n become  parents of cute  sweet n naughty rainaSmile
loved the father - daughter convoSmileClap
the fic is superb, mind-blowing i think word are less to describeSmile

awwwwww.... Thanks a tonnnn sweetheart !!! Big smile

Luv
Naina
SmileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kool_Naina

MeetPremeer