Fan Fictions

Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 68

esha143

IF-Rockerz

esha143

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 64)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was an awesome part...!!!! The bestest part was Aalekh ki hool and dhamkis and all that...!!!!

And aaj pehli baar Rahul ke liye rona aaya...!!! CryCry Galti Naina ke parents ne ki aur bhugatna bechaare Rahul ko pada...muft me....!!!

Aur Rajveer Aalekh aur Huda se ideas le raha tha lekin use kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi padi...!!!! Usne ek baar pyaar se sorry bol diya aur Naina maan gayi...!!!

And bechaara Raj, Naina ke parents ke saamna kitna nervous ho raha tha...aur jab bola toh kya bola...???? LOLLOLLOL

And I loved the epilouge...acha hua woh bhi aaj hi post kar diya...!!! Raina is sucha beautiful name...ideal for RN's daughter...!!! Man have to admit...woh apne Mamma Dadda se do nahi chaar kadam aage hai...!!! Loved her....!!!

So is update ke saath Love Happens Only Once khatam hota hai...!!!

I had a lovely time reading this fic...!!! Haan...isne rulaya bahot hai but...chalta hai....end toh happy tha naa...!!!!

I am going to miss this fic...!!! Hoping you write many more fics !!!!

Revolutionbreez

nihatri

IF-Dazzler

nihatri

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
subhan allah

Revolutionbreez

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hmm....kahan se shuru karu?? Wink As usual Raj se???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Chalo aaj Mana se shuru karte hai....(though maine Raj ka naam le liya hai....LOLLOLWink).....U r really a sweetheart Mana!!! Pata hai kyun?? Tumne Rahul k saare gunn ussise ginwa liye....LOLLOL like he is a tubelight.....zyada bolna uski bachpan ki problem hai....LOLLOLLOL....the scene was nice....special when Naina burst out saying...."Yehi....yehi wajah hai jo main kuch bil nahi payi....tum kisi aur ko bone kaha dete ho?".....LOLLOL emotional scene me bhi main hasti rahi...LOLLOL waise bhi do u really think I'm so gud that I'll feel bad for Rahul??? Shocked NAAAHHHH!! Evil Smile Main itni achhi nahi....LOLLOL....main to Raj k liye khush hu....kisi aur k liye dukhi hone ka tym anhi hai yaar!!WinkWink

Raj wid Aalekh & Huda was nice!!! Though at first I was confused the way they were behaving wid him....I mean agar tum isse plan nahi show karti....then ye kuch zyada drastic behaviour hota.....very much against their nature.....but then u r always aware of that....Big smileBig smile....so u did it really well!!

I loved it when Raj wanted Aalekh to stop....but he went on & on....while Huda kept chuckling!! And then their round of giving ideas.....went completely futile!! Dono sach me kisi kaam ke nahi hai....LOLLOL...in case of such kinda ideas warna to ye dhaasu ideas late hai!!Wink

I was smiling when Huda commented abt Raj's Dimag when it came to Naina.....arre ab mera Raj kare bhi to kya? Pyar me Dil to Dimag pe hawi hoga hi na?? There's no need to comment on him like that....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (Aa gayi main apni line pe...I mean Raj ki line peLOLLOLEmbarrassed)

And then when Raj told Aalekh in his tapodi lingo....that shaadi me saale ki kami nahi hogi....it was a wow moment for me...Big smileBig smile....so cute!!

But u knw wat was cuter?? When Naina came to his room...started hitting his chest.....while he was shaking his head to say he wont leave her and also was moving behind.....when I imagined that particular scene.....that was the loveliest!!Big smileBig smile

And then....Raj ka Naina k ghar jaake shaadi ki baat kehna....LOLLOL....c'mon yaar.....adki ki baap se wo kaise baat kare....I mean this thought is very terrifying....sacchi!! Isiliye main khush hu main ladka nahi hu....LOL

Now Raina!! Apne Dad se bahut pyar karti hai....I think meri uski achhi jamm sakti hai....main bhi uske Dad se bahut pyar karti hu....LOL.....ok now...enough of my crazy talks...LOLLOL

Raj ka logic adhiya hai....ki uski beti usse itna pyar karti hai ki jaldi bahar aa gayi...Wink...Wink....and she is the perfect Raina Singh Shekhawat....after all Raj k haath se chhut gayi 'stunt' dikha kar....usse 'punch' bhi de di.....wat needs more to prove she is the daughter of this gr8 father!!! Day Dreaming

Aah main phirse Raj pe aa gayi na....LOLLOL....I'm sure Raj loved his bday gift more than anythig else....it was awesum!!!Tongue

It was a LOVELY, AMAZING, AWESUM, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, BRILLIANT fic.....Big smileBig smile.....abhi aur adjectives yaad nahi hai.....aur phir kaafi rulaya aapne madam.....isiliye apne VIOLENT nature ka proof dete hue....maine adjectives yehi khatam kar di....LOLLOL

But seriously yaar....I must say....u did a gr8 job....aur sach kahu to Raj k character ko tumne kaafi achhe se balance kiya wid that stint of jealousy n insecurity along wid his all tym calmness n sacrificing nature.....it was handled beautifully!!

Abhi main ek aur baat kahungi....LOL....mujhe wo saare shot writers ko thank karna hai (along wid meLOL)...jinki shots pahke aap inspire ho gayi aur aaj hi pura post kar diya....Big smileBig smile

Waise tum comments pe araam se reply karo....main baad me check karungi....par haan....sabse zaruri baat.....I always wanted to hav the ending of the fic....I wanted to read it always....but now when its done....I knw ITS DONE!!! Phir se UD nahi hoga....Confused....*sigh*....but then all gud things cum to an end...Big smile

So thanks for this wonderful 'gud thing'.....and hoping to hav more from u!!! Ahh....kitna likh liya maine.....agar ye tumhara biggest part tha....then it has to be biggest reply ever!!!Wink

Luv,
Sumi....Hug

Revolutionbreez

sweet_shona

sweet_shona

Posted: 14 February 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
wowww....fantastic end MANALI.... just awesome yaar...
but i m sad ... this is the last part... Unhappy
but m happy with the lovely n happy ending...
finally Raj ko truth ka pata chala...liked alekh's "bhaasan"..hehehehehe...
chalo raj naina dono ka pyaar jeet hi gaya n saari misunderstandings dur ho gayee... thank god..
u hv described their feelings soo well...loved the scene when naina started hitting raj..hehehe... lovely scene....
so they got married.... so they hv a daughter named Raina shekhawat.... prank master....
n naina is again pregnnat...lovely family...
lovely lovely lovely end......
pls start one more ff... waiting for the new one.....

Revolutionbreez

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hi Mana
How r u???

Update was realy gud..A perfect ending for a brilliant fictionClapClap
Rahul seems to b so understanding..Naina is lucky for being loved by 2 people so dearly..
Rahul was so hurt to let go Naina but he knows she loves some1 else..
Alekh  gave a gud lecture to Raj..he explained him everything n Raj was so shocked to know the truth..
Raj was so frustated n angry on his behaviour with Naina..He really behaved like fool..
Finally everything was fine between Raj n Naina n dey both were desperate tp get married.
Naina's parents didn't have any objectioncoz they have forgiven Raj for killing Naveen..They understand that he was forced to take such a step..
The marriage part was too beautiful..
Raina is a nice name..Raj was so shocked to see his birthday presentLOLLOLLOL..She is really very naughty but Raj loves her too much.
Naina is again pregnant n Raj is so happy to know dis..
God has really showered them with all his blessings..TongueTongue
Raj n Naina were perfect for each other .. Life was different.....those days of despair seemed alien...All of dem were really happy now..

"Forever takes me by a minute,
While I'm here with you.
I'm falling even more in love,
With everything you do.

Hold me in your arms,
Look deep into my eyes,
Don't turn away and let me go,
Don't ever tell me lies.

I swear I'll never loose you,
In my arms I'll always hold.
I'll never let you slip away,
And leave nothing left untold.

There aren't enough hours,
In each passing day,
To find all the words,
I wish I could say.

Your kiss will last forever,
Your touch forever warm.
You'll guide me to the sunlight,
And shield me from the storm.

This is what I'm saying,
With everything that's true,
I swear on my life,
That I really do love you."

Bye
Happy Valentine Day

Revolutionbreez

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged

awsome fic

wonderful
mindblowing
too good
loved it
& plz jaldi se ek aur fic start karo

Revolutionbreez

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 16 February 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi
Superb part...A perfect end to  a beautiful storyClap
Rahul is shocked to know the truth behind RN love...the difficulties and challenges that they have had to face to reach to this point. He feels hurt to let naina go...but knows that her happiness lies with Raj and he is the only person that she has ever loved. He has always been a friend to her
Naina is releaved to know that Rahul is not against her and Raj's relationship. She is thankful to him for undertanding her.
Alekh ne acha lecture diya Raj ko. It was about time that Raj was told the whole truth. Raj feels very guilty and hurt for causing naina so much pain....for not trusting her love. He wants to make it up to her for his mistake but does not know how. It was very funny to see Alekh and Huda giving Raj ideas about how he should pacify naina's anger. Both of them come up with such wiered and funny ideas...only to reject them. In the end ...a simple...I love you...from Raj was all that was required. Finding herself in Raj's arms...naina falls in love with him all over again. All the pain and sorrow are wipped out in one stoke.
RN are worried that naina;s parents may not approve of their marriage but they had nothing to worry about because all they wanted most was their daughter's happiness. They forgive Raj for the past and give their consent for the wedding.
RN get married as quickly as possible. Because all they needed was the wishes and blessings from their family and friends.God had blessed their life and filled it up with happiness.
Raina is Raj's little princess...he loves her a lot. Only she could get away by giving Raj such a gift. Nahi toh kisi ki majal hai to Raj ko aisa gift de.
But the most precious gift is the one that Naina gives him. They are going to have another child which will not only bring more happiness but will also make their family complete.Clap

I have loved and ejoyed reading the whole Fic. I look forward to reading more of your stories. So please start as soon as possible.Wink
Love
Nisha

Revolutionbreez

Post Reply New Post

Go to top