Fan Fictions

Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 68

fanatic 21

Goldie

fanatic 21

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
fabulous.....

I caught up wid the fic its awesome.......truely gr8 part......

loved it...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!!!Awesome!!!!! Thnx....

You have portrayed very well how Raj's death has affected Naina!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap ClapI'm relieved that my words conveyed her pain  well...

Tumne jaise Naina ki feelings aur uski haalat likhi hai that was awesome!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Clap Clap Clap ClapThanks yaar..

I am happy that she has stopped calling him Rajveer Sir and shifted to Rajveer!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileYeah...she suffered so much so early in her life....she and Raj both cared for rules and society and restricted themselves 4m expressing their love....and now see her life is a big mess...so HELL with the norms she thought.

The song was very nice and perfect for the situation!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smilethanx

I loved this line that she found him everywhere and she found him nowhere!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap ClapWell, that line came out in flow...glad that every one liked it!

She felt his heartbeats in the tic-tic of the watch he had gifted her!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry CryTrue naa?? she is left with nothing but Raj's memories and his gift...Cry

Naina Raj ko wapas zaroor le aayegi I am sure of that!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs UpNaina to tumhare issi vishwas ki zaroorat hai dear...

She has received her posting letter!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileI am sure it somewhere where it will help her in her mission!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile SmileIt has to! aise hi thodehi naa main kahi bhi bhej dungi hamari naina koLOL

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!!  ThnxSmile

Naina is so heartbroken and does not wish to live!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

She is posted at KMA and is assigned as an assistant in guarding the triggers!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina also like Rajveer will be teaching Strategy and Communication!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile SmileYes...their Destiny is connected, u know...

Naina's parents wanted her to give up working on Navin's case!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove DisapproveThey have already lost their son....and after what happened to Capt.Rajveer they r very scared...

I liked the way she refused her dad and decided to go on with Raj's incomplete mission!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile SmileIt was obvious isn't it? both can do anything 4 each other...SmileBig smile

Naina ka faisla bilkul sahi hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs UpI know Raj is alive!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smileoh..ok...Confused what if hez not?? Jst a question...

Naina's emotions were very well described!!!!!Clap Clap Clap ClapThnx...

The lines were beautiful!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap ClapThnx...Smile

She touched the watch and promised Raj that she will do it for him!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs UpLike Rajveer, woh jo bhi karegi usske liye karegi...nahi karegi toh bhi ussi ke liye karegi..Smile

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinal60

really nice UD bit emotional but i guess there is lot more store in the fice.
sorry could not reply early
i was out on vacation just came home today
will try to comment soon from now on
waiting for next UD

Thanks a lot 4 liking the UD...
Itz okii...but now i'l b waitin 4 ur comments...
will update soon..

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Nice part but very sad. I hope Raj is alive. Naina is so heart-broken. But i liked the way she refused her father n decided to go on wid Raj's incomplete mission. Mostly, after so many loss, this mission has to be completed.

Anyways, pls continue soon.
Yeah...i kno itz sad...but cant help it yaar as i wannu show wat Naina is undergoing through...I hope u bear with me...
Yeah...that mission has to complete...

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna1

that was really nice but very sad part
plz continue soon
ThnxSmile

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srojaleen

God....awesome yaar...Clap

kya ud tha...!!! maine ek hi saansh me khatam kiya...Hug

very well written dear...Thumbs Up

naina ka faisla ek dam sahi tha...!!! mujhe pata hai raj zinda hai...!!!

kaise...Ouch??? well...kaal raat is fic ki writer mere sapno me aayi thi...usi ne bataya ki Raj zinda hai...LOL

tumne naina k emotions ko baht hi achhe se describe kiya hai...!!!Clap Thumbs Up

Thanxxx for dis beautiful ud......Big smile

cont soon.Smile
Thanks a lot yaar!! phew! tum logo ko achcha laga... well...tabhi main sochu uss raat meri neend thik se kyun nahi huyi?? tumhare sapne mein jo aayi thi main...LOLLOL

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakula_gandhi

WOW...new RN fic...
Both the parts are very nice..but a little sad
Please continue soon
Thnx a lotSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top