Fan Fictions

Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 68

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Part Two:

The events that took place in her life, were unbearable for her. She wanted to run away from her own, from her own life. Her life was nothing but like a rotten fruit……Her fruitful happy life had turned into sour and unwanted living. She did not wish to live……not without her mentor,her love,her life …..Capt.Rajveer Singh Shekhawat….

DESTINY....again.....

She received her first posting letter.....and.....

The moment she opened it,got a shock of her life.

She was posted in KMA.....

KMA....which has been responsible for miseries of her life.But the same KMA has made her what she is today and had given her such anmol(invaluable) Friends ...

It was at KMA she met Rajveer....

She was in dilemma.She had mixed feelings for KMA.

Naina being the best cadet pass-out and most promising soldier was assigned as an assisstant in guarding the triggers.

She was supposed to go there as an undercover officer and was supposed to teach Strategy and communication!

Naina was scared a bit...was history repeating itself,again...???

She was lost in thought when her mother entered her room.

"Naina beta....KMA? Can't u ask for a change in posting?", worry clearly evident in her voice.

"No maa,you know thats not possible."

"But beta..."

"Don't worry maa...i'l be fine."

"But beta i'm scared.First Naveen,then capt.Rajveer,and...",she couldn't complete.

"Maa....i understand that you are scared,but maa i have to go.God has given me one more chance and i'll not waste it."

"Beta, there is no need.",a voice came from behind.

" Baba...."

"Yes beta, u will no more work into Naveen's case."

Naina was shocked.She couldn't believe her ears.

"Baba..what are you saying?"

"U heard right.",he stated blankly.

"I don't believe it baba,i just don't.You know why i joined KMA and..."

"Yes we know that but we nomore want u to work in that matter."

Naina,raising her voice,"Baba i had promised myself that i will proove Naveen bhaiya innocent,and nobody can abort me from my resolve" ,anger clearly evident in her voice.

Naina's father ,shouting,"YES WE KNOW THAT but you UNDERSTAND one thing that we have lived with our son's name stained till now and we will SURVIVE further.But you are our only child now and we can't lose you.U GET THAT?"

Naina(shouting back) : "FINE...but both of you understand onething.I AM going to do this.I HAVE TO.",her eyes welled up of tears,"For I have promised my MENTOR that I shall complete his incomplete mission and take revenge of those who had ripped him of his career,his position,his life.And I WILL DO IT."

"Naina,don't you care for us?Just for the sake of promise you made to that Captai..."

"HE is not THAT Captain baba",Naina cut him in between, "He is my teacher, my Mentor, my support, my LO...",she stopped abruptly and stormed out of the room.

Her parents stared after she left,helplessly.

Naina came running into the lawn.She fell on her knees.She stared at the sky above.Soon the vision blurred as tears appeared in her eyes,rolling down her cheeks.She cried and cried but it didn't lessen her pain a bit.

"Why Raj why?why did u leave me? you know my life is worthless without you.Still you made me promise to stay behind.Why Raj?Why.....",Naina screamed,"I don't want to live....i DON'T. Do you hear me?" "But I have to...",helplessness evident in her voice,"I have to,to fulfill the promise i made to you."

So this is who I am

And this is I know

And I must choose to live

For all that i can give

And I will stand for my dream if I can

Symbol of my faith in who I am

But you are my only

And I must follow on the road that lies ahead

And I won't let my heart control my head

But you are my only

I keep the memory of YOU and ME inside.

She softly touched the watch on her wrist and said,

"I shall do it Raj...I WILL fulfill my promise.I shall do it.For YOU......"

There is a vision and fire in me

I keep the memory of YOU and ME, Inside

And we don't say goodbye

We don't say goodbye

With all my love for you

And what else we may do

WE DON'T SAY , GOODBYE.

Edited by manatated - 12 July 2009 at 11:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

m_rupasimron...prerna27nivi26Sur_10fanatic 21ridhz21backyEnchantress-.Aphrodite.-Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luv happens only once(RN)-last part,pg63(14/02) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!!

Naina is so heartbroken and does not wish to live!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

She is posted at KMA and is assigned as an assistant in guarding the triggers!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina also like Rajveer will be teaching Strategy and Communication!!!!!Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina's parents wanted her to give up working on Navin's case!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

I liked the way she refused her dad and decided to go on with Raj's incomplete mission!!!!!!Approve Approve Approve Approve Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina ka faisla bilkul sahi hai!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs UpI know Raj is alive!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Naina's emotions were very well described!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

The lines were beautiful!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

She touched the watch and promised Raj that she will do it for him!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 July 2009 at 4:35am

hinal60

hinal60

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
really nice UD bit emotional but i guess there is lot more store in the fice.
sorry could not reply early
i was out on vacation just came home today
will try to comment soon from now on
waiting for next UD

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Nice part but very sad. I hope Raj is alive. Naina is so heart-broken. But i liked the way she refused her father n decided to go on wid Raj's incomplete mission. Mostly, after so many loss, this mission has to be completed.

Anyways, pls continue soon.

prerna1

IF-Sizzlerz

prerna1

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
that was really nice but very sad part
plz continue soon

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged

God....awesome yaar...Clap

kya ud tha...!!! maine ek hi saansh me khatam kiya...Hug

very well written dear...Thumbs Up

naina ka faisla ek dam sahi tha...!!! mujhe pata hai raj zinda hai...!!!

kaise...Ouch??? well...kaal raat is fic ki writer mere sapno me aayi thi...usi ne bataya ki Raj zinda hai...LOL

tumne naina k emotions ko baht hi achhe se describe kiya hai...!!!Clap Thumbs Up

Thanxxx for dis beautiful ud......Big smile

cont soon.Smile

bakula_gandhi

Goldie

bakula_gandhi

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
WOW...new RN fic...
Both the parts are very nice..but a little sad
Please continue soon

strawberrychip

Groupbie

strawberrychip

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged
fabulously written part!
i could feel the whole thing in frony of me.

keep up the good work!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top