Page 1 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Heyy guys....!!!..i just had new idea.....n though i know with one ff itz a foolish thing to do for me to another one..but i cant help it....soo here i go...!!!!Wink

It can be visualised for sure as an karan-shilpa  story...but i really wanted some new names.and a little aged characters too.......soo please bear...!!Embarrassed.

introduction....{just a small part..i'll be elaborating soon...Wink}

Aziza looked out of the window...admiring the gloriously setting sun behind the mountains...the birds chirping noisily....but seemin to speak a thousand uncomprehensible words...the cold breeze blowing her hair...aziza smiled ...tied her hair...and sat in her balcony holding her cup of coffee staring the amazing sights of Dehradun....and thoroughly mesmerised by the purity of the place that had done wonders for her career...for aziza ...

On her 32 th birthday...she had just fulfilled her dying father's last wish..she had finaaly opened a cancer hospital ....where she was the head doctor..and a week before she had been rcognized and awarded by the " world  cancer research foundation" for her outstanding work in medicine...the most recognised one being when she saved a dying 60 year old cancer patient suffering from 3rd stage cancer....Aziza now had all the zeal and vigour to fight against  the deadly disease...but little did she know this disease will in a short time bring her life to standstill again.....will engulf her happiness...and will completely drown her in the endless valley of fear ...fear of loosing a loved one...and she'll be left fighting a impossible battle....

Aziza was an independent..divorced ..and gritty lady...she had fought various endless battles in her life...and has had a very difficult life..her mother had passed away when she was 7..and after that it was her father who was the world for her..but her world had shatterd when she had gone abroad for her higher studies..and when she came back she realised she was too late to save her father who died of cancer..leaving her all alone in the world..but made her promise to  not let any one else die as he died..he also made her marry piyush mehra....a very well known business man ..but little did he know that he had left her daughter in a very messy situation..because piyush and aziza never got along...they were always caught in the crossfire of opposite mindsets..and wit hpiyush being a very hot tempered man..the matter just got worse when aziza and piyush got divorced ..aziza being the mother of  their 2 year old child rihana...all this when aziza was just 26....

Now...6 years later...aziza was the best mom in the world for rihana..the best dad too..for piyush was heartless..he left aziza and rihana without giving them a single penny..and aziza who was always used to holding her dad's hand in every troublesome situation..was now the lone hand for some one else.....
but aziza being extremely talented and determined ..carved her niche in the medical world soon.and did commendable work..she 's now fully independant .....Wink

please feel free to criticize the concept as of now..LOL....i'll post the 1st epi soon....Wink

*edit*
part 1 page 2
part 2 page 8
part 3 page 13
part 4 page 17
part 5 page 20
part 6 page 25
part 7 page 29
PART 8 PG 32
part9 page 36
part10 page 38
part 11 page 40

Edited by -anisha- - 26 April 2010 at 8:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

frnd.of.frndzCaramel_21topsyturvy23-midnightsun-ammygurlRockstar_riajanu1610shilpa4evaarmaanno01fan26javeyhinal_maaneet-KingAragorn-.anjz.nisha80iTangled_25Wrackspurt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MINIkash"hoping against hope ending pg 42 *crY*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Reserved

*Edited*

Aneesha, i hope its YOU and not sumone else writing this FF or operating the ID.....So much Conspiracy Negotiations and Speculations in this FF that too in the intro....N that to by u?Shocked

I could never imagine seriousness on your partShockedLOL.....Great..we both start our 2nd  FanFic on the same dayLOL (Sacha Pyaar b/w PC and ShahidBlushing)ROFL

cant wait now ...for further details and unfolding the story thingyWinkWink add me to ur PM listWinkWink

Love

Steff/PCHug

Edited by Steff_DMG - 07 July 2009 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mkp1995gujunpyo-KingAragorn-

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
woah dearsmileys  its really an awesome oneStar mind blowingDay Dreamingsound interestingsmileys & spl its KASH oneEmoticons  plz continue it soonTongue& add me in ur pm list if u don't have any problemEmbarrassed

"To you I give the whole me,
For I believe that you're my destiny,
To you I offer every best of my heart,
For I believe that you will value it......
One-day love is everything,
You ever dreamed would be,
Then suddenly it leaves you,
Saying 'I' instead of 'We'..
I want to share my whole life with you,
I want to hold you in my arms,
Loving you is whole life what I want to do."

http://www.greathampers.co.uk/img/uploads/mothers_day_chocolate_box.jpg

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5Emoticons

Edited by nidha1983 - 07 July 2009 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo-KingAragorn-

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
@ steff.....all the conspiracy ends in the intro..LOL.......i just had this idea..so i thought lets go on with it..i wanted to make the lead a verry strong...n  soft @ the same time..so...!!!
dont expect much of humour here..it will basically be sad....!!
ya sacha pyaar...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-iTangled_25

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged

my pm list

srojaleen
nisha80
mysticwater24
steff_dmg
nidha1983
karan_sukirti
...anshu...
-Neelam-
ssh57
jennykaran
lupin_roza
angeldmg16
mrs.armaan
ridhima_sukirti
ar_loveneverfad
shilpa4eva
komal_4_u
stingray
vruls
amitarocks
cute_trish
palluluvsarmaan
xx-ReenO-xx
armaanno01fan
saher_90
ak lover
janu1610
Caramel_21
guglu088
bueaty
ridzy830
ShWeEt @nGeL 16
neevfan
frnd.of.frndz

Edited by aneeshadgr8 - 11 July 2009 at 1:01am

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wow Anu Behna !!!.........i loved the intro ........nice concept ........quite different Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo-KingAragorn-iTangled_25

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
@ paro didi..ohh.. u read alreadyy..gr8 goin...LOL

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged