MayUr ff- The Best Friend Lastpart Pg 141 (15/03) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
woooow loved this update
nice to no all of nupurs thoughts and also it was nice to read the flashback
luved the flashback
thx for the pm
awwwwwww....this was so good !!
i seriously felt bad for both nupur and mayank...they both are in love , but are separated coz of different reasons

aww....thanx for the pm
hey great update...wow it was nice to knw how nupz felt on the first day...n how mayu talk to her...wow tht was sweet of mayu...really great update...continue n plz PM me for the next 1 too....👏👍🏼
Originally posted by Kanky

Awesome!! 😊<br><br><br>

thank u kanky!! 😊
@adi, mishu, hazel, sindhya, ruchi, prerna, ananya and taran..thank u for the gr8 responses will pm u guys when i write...
will have some more from nupur's pov...then switch to mynk..Edited by myownarea - 14 years ago

Nicely written....you made your character (Nupur) thought's so vivid and clear.

[l]Guys, thanks for the great responses to what is my first ff... I enjoyed writing the below bit quite a lot cos the telephonic conversation is inspired by my real life experiences......[/l]

Part 4
Suddenly the car screeched to a halt. She looked around to find her cab surrounded by what looked like hundreds of vehicles. The driver turned around to say -lagtha hai koi accident ho gaya hai madam..she found herself going back to her thoughts, I could've spent some more time with Mayank..hmmm..
Atleast if I had reached home it would've made sense.. but to get stuck in traffic like this! What luck!! Luck..! ha! now that's a joke, when did luck n my life have anything to do with each other! Unless its rotten luck ofcourse! She laughed. I shouldn't go on this self pity spree. she picked up her phone and dialled home, Gunjan picked the phone,
G- hello
N- gunjan, achan hua tune phone uttaya
g- kya hua di?
N- kuch nahi, bas yaha traffic mein fasi hoon, yehi bataana tha!
g- acha yahape tho sab aapka intezaar kar rahe hai
N- hmmm, kya karooo, unhe thum kaise bhi engage karke rakho mein aati hoon
g- dont worry di, waise tho sab engaged hi hai, apni apni baaton mein,,.*sounding low*
N- ok, teek hai gunjan rakhthi hoon,bye
g- bye di..
N started fiddling with the phone, checked out the messages she had got since morning for her Birthday..she scrolled down to Mayank to read the message for the nth time..
She thought about the message n the very first time she had felt something for him, why had she fallen so completely n hopelessly in love?
Well, this is something he dint know for sure, she smiled, ha! That is something he had never known. He had always thought it was he who had fallen in love but nothing was further from the truth than that. It was her, way back in college, way before unfortunate events changed her life irreversibily.
Quite ironically it all started on a Valentine 's day, she had called him up to find out if he were coming to pick her up that day, as it was already time to start.
N- hey Mayank , kya hua, aaj valentine's day hai isliye mujhe ditch kar rahe ho kya? kisi aur ladki ko lift de diya kya?
M- not a bad idea *laughs* lekin baat wo nahi hai, mera ID card nahi mil raha
N- oho, wallet mein check kiya?
M- obviously yaar, kahi nahi mil raha, pata nahi kaha rakha maine..
n- tho tum aaj nahi aa rahe ho kya?
M- id ke bina kya karoonga?
N- mayank yaar, kaun chk kartha hai aaj kal
m- chk kiya tho? mujhe nahii jaana princi ke paas
n- princi ko bol dena, itna kya hype kar rahe ho, normal baat hai
m- patha nahi, mujhe toda ajeebsa lagta hai
n- teek hai, tho phir tum doondo, mil jayega
m- tum late nahi ho rahi
n- tumhare bina class mein rakha hi kya hai *starts laughing*
m- very funny *also laughing*, n log sochenge ki hum tum kahi date pe gaye hai, aaj din hi kuch aisa hai
n- *starts singing* Kuch tho log kahenge, longon ka kaam hai kehana...
m- wah Ms bhushan, tussi gr8 ho!
n- so tho main hoon! *laughs some more*
*n continues laughing*
m- itna kyun has rahi ho, itna bhi funny nahi tha
n- arrey nahi yaar is baat pe nahi, mein kal ki baat sochke hasrahi thi.
m- kal ? kal kya hua?
n- woh kal yaad hai tum apna cellphone mujhse le rahe the?
m- haan tho?
n- us time pe tumne sheena ka reaction notice kiya?
m- sheena ka? nahi, kyun?
n- u wont believe it lekin woh ekdum laal ho gayi thi,,
m- kya???
n- tumhe shaayad pata nahi lekin wo tumhe bohot pasand karti hai
m- mera time bilkul kharab hoga jo sheena muje pasand kar rahi hai. she's such a mean character!
n- haan agar usne samrat aur diya ka friendship toda nahi hota tho shayad mein use help bhi kar deti
m- help?
n- haan tum dono ki help
m- n..tumhara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai
n- meine bola , agar wo achi ladki hoti tho!!!
m- teek hai, lekin mein tho usse bohot hi clearly dikhana chahta hoon ki nothing on earth can break my friendship with u.. shayad, I'll take a bunch of red roses n propose to you on my knees right in front of her, thaaki use lage khi mein booked hoon
n- haaan, tab uska chehra dekhne layak hoga..
*both imagined the scene and started laughing hysterically*
m- chalo nups bohot ho gaya, will call u after i get my id..
n- ok bye..
Nupur took a magazine and started going through it, It was a Valentine's day special and she came across a picture of a guy proposing to a girl on his knees with a bunch of red roses. She was struck by the imagery and imagined her n Mayank in the place. A warm feeling started enveloping her. She felt good thinking of Mayank n her as a couple. They would make a great pair! He the calm, understanding,not a care for the world type n she the impulsive but practical n friendly type. Their natures were complemetary yet similar in a sense. Most importantly they understood each other!!
She called him up again.
M- hey nups
n- suno, tum aaj diya ke party mein chaloge? waha tho id nahi dikhani!
m- party? tumhe party mein kabse interest hone laga?
n- actually mujhe parties pasand hai, lekin jaane ka chance kam tha
m- u really wanna go, aaj wo valentine's day ball types ka hoga aur sab phir se, u know, hum dono n all!
n- oh! emmm teek hai nahi chalthe hai
m- oye..tumhe jaana hai na, hum chalenge, wasie bhi,kisine mujhe kaha hai - kuch tho log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna
n- nahi mayank , maybe not!
m- suno, ab ye dramebaazi bandh karo, hum chal rahe hai, ok, i'll pick u at 7.00, thayaar rehna
n- thank u sweet heart
m- sweet heart ? omg!! tumhara dimaag tho teek hai na?
n- nahi , bilkul teek nahi, tabi tho, aaj meine class bunk kiya, valentine's ball jaa rahi hoon wo bhi tumhare saat aur haan tumhe sweet heart bhi bulaya, sach mein mera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai..
m- koi baat nahi meri jaan
n- kyaaaaa!!!!!
m- ok, over-react mat karo, just kidding yaar!!
n- hmmmm
m- tumne sweet heart kaha aur meine jaan, ok, ab truce!
n- teek hai mein jaake thayyar hoti hoon
m- abhi se? woh kaun khushnazeeb hai jisko tum impress karna chahthi ho?
n- tum *threateningly*..(before she can complete mayank cuts in)
m- mujhe? mein tho impressed hoon na
n- shutup, ab ye stupid flirting band karo
m- flirting aur mein??? never!
n- ok, bohot ho gaya bakwas, c u at 7, bye
m -ok ok, bye yaar, sachi yaar,mazak kar raha tha..
n- *softening* ok hai yaar, bye bye
they keep the phone down then almost in the nxt second, n dials his number again
m- tum mujhe stalk kar rahi ho kya?
n- shutup! bas ye poochne keliye call kiya ki id milgaya kya?
m- nahi, ab tak nahi, lekin dont worry i'll call n tell u when i do..
n- ok, bye
m- ok
N thinking* ..uh uh,,tu ye kya kar rahi hai? kya kar rahi hoon? normal baat hai, hum ache dost hai..
waise bhi, hum tho hamsesha se aise hi baat karte hai. bilkul nahi. m kabhi kabhi mazak karta hai, lekin tune aaj thoda jyaada hi bol diya. sweet.heart? paagal ho gayi hai kya? bura hi kya hai, woh hai ek sweet heart. nupur bhushan teri tho ho gayi wah bai wah..*
In full spirits, she goes about getting dressed for the party even though she had 4 more hours to go!

////
coming up - the magical v ball, it after-effects on nupur
////

*...* means thoughts not dialogues

use the like button if u like it :)
n do write in ur comments, they make a world of difference..thank u!!!!
wow.awesome going.make the ball come fast.
awesome! loved it! the telephone convo was really sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
WOW the phone convo was very intersting....PLz continue asap. 😊
Waiting 4 the V.Ball.