Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MayUr ff- The Best Friend Lastpart Pg 141 (15/03) (Page 3)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Wonder what he's upto? I hope its just the 2 of us and not some surprise party! Naah, dont think it will be a surprise party, that's not like Mayank at all. All those days we spend hours together rehearsing for the play and still he always wanted some more time alone with me. Ya, I did tell him that he's gone maaaad when he told me abt the dinner for 2 he wanted to go to. Though I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed that dinner. He always seems to know what I wanted, somethings about me that even I was not sure of. During that entire dinner he made me feel special and I couldn't ignore that unusual sensation over-powering me. I mean, I know he loves me but it felt like I loved him too. Nupur!! Get a grip, What in the world are you thinking of. Love is off boundaries for you. You have a family - a very large one at that - to look after. You are tied down by all possible restrictions possible. You are no carefree teenager to be having an affair.
Her thoughts were divided
But Mayank, he really understands!!
Oh does he now? so you will take advantage of that?
I'm not taking advantage , he loves me!
So? you want him to wait for you for what 10 years??
It may not take take 10 years to settle things *desperately*
k fine, 8 yrs, 9 yrs,gr8, he'll mop around till then?
He LOVES me
IF you love him, you should make sure that he doesn't suffer because of you
Ok, I give in...
I think I should maintain the facade, we are just friends, we are just friends...
Oh god, will I ever find anybody as perfect for me?

Suddenly her cab screeched to a halt. MA'm this is the address.
She quickly paid the cabbie and made way to the lift.
Quite an unusual place, but she trusted Mayank way too much to worry about the place.
She knew he would never do anything to hurt her.
It was quite an unusual request from Mayank, he had asked her for a small part of the day to be spent with him. It was her Birthday and she had told him that she had some family commitments, had relatives to visit, temples to go to, family to have lunch with.
His eyes, its his eyes that her changed her mind into agreeing to his request. She culd take time off for him, because she really wanted to, she really did, but her own resolve to not let him know about her feelings had stopped her, but his eyes...they made her give in.
She reached the 2nd floor, it seemed like a cafe ? Cafe, that's strange?
She walked in and she felt like a school girl again who had walked into fairy land...
The place was beautifully decorated with candles lit around the room and there were subtle decorative pieces that made the place look really classy. Some flowers, not some flowers her favourite ones, white tulips, *I did get a lot of birthday bouquets from friends, family and fans , but no one not one of those were white tulips* And there was Mayank standing with a single tulip! *Oh god, please please give me the power to resist this charm*
He smiled easily, came forward, hugged their customary hello hug and gave her the tulip
M - Happy birthday sweetheart..!
N- *blushing* Thank you, lekin ye sab kya hai Mayank? Kahin propose tho karne ka irada nahi hai?
M- ha! a samaj me aaya tumhare dil mein kya hai * laughing * par dont worry, Wont trouble you on your birthday
N- *breething easy* tho phir teek hai
M- Waise thank you for sparing this hour out of your busy schedule Wink
N- itna be taang mat keecho yaar, pata hai na ghar pe sab aaye hai..
M- Chalo tho phir, lets not waste time
N- Matlab?
M- *Keeping a finger on her lips* Shhhhh...tum barosa tho karthi ho na muj par?
N- Koi shaq?
M- nahi bilkul nahi...
Then he takes her to a table where there is a guitar shaped Chocolate cake...
Nupur thinks *Oh god, I'll go mad, yet again he knows me soooo well, my passion for guitar and my favourite flavour. Everyone at home thinks strawberry is my favourite and friends ? Black-forrest? But why? why am I not open enough with them? , I need to open up more, this keeping to myself is taking its toll on me, but then Mayank hai na?*
M - Nupur, Nupur, NUPUR, nupur yaar itna bore ho gayi ho kya?
*Khuda jaane ki mein fida hooon.....strains of the song ...*
N- nahi, nahi mayank, bilkul nahi, mein tho..hmm kuch nahi
N- ye gaana kab rakha tumne
M- *looking at her strangely* abhi abhi tumhare saamne
N- oh sorry, mein kahi kho gayi thi..
M- aaj abhi kahi bhi khona mana hai, unless wo mere khayalon mein ho..
N- haaan, ofcourse *laughing hard to stop her heart from going crazy again*
M- Sweetu, chalo, cake cut karte hai
He takes a candle and places it on the cake and lights it . Then he come from behind holds both her hands, takes the knife and gives it to her, she is now in a semi-embrace.
M- *whispers into her ears *blow out the candles and make a wish sweetheart...
N- *Please , let my Mayank get all the happiness he deserves*
and blows out the candle.
Mayank then holds her hand and cuts the cake. they feed each other the cake.
Then
M- Chalo Nupur, ye tumhara fav gana hai Dance karte hai
N- *of course, mera fav gana* ok teek hai, lekin bas ek dance..ok?
M- ok baba, waise bhi ye tho humhara play wala ganan hai, hume saare steps bhi pata hai.

Tongue
Mayank and Nupur move to the dance floor and start dancing for Khuda jaane, they do the same steps as they did in the play and they get carried away ... The next song is the over-whelmingly romantic bahon ke darmiyaan which is their favourite song and they start dancing slowly to it.. The emotions of the song get to them, he kisses her hand once and she doesn't rebel, he kisses her on her cheek, this time she hugs him, simply without any thoughts, a hug that washed away all her worries, he hugged her right back, the most understanding hug, he understood what she felt, he understood her life, he knew this is not a beginning, he knew nothing will change between them but then just then they had spent that moment in love, pure love. That was enough for him to wait for her....
The moment had to end, but after a little awkwardness, they were back to being themselves in sometime
N- Oho, tho ye tumhara plan tha..
M- nahi, par ye tho mere plan se bhi acha tha..
     Mein kuch kahoon..promise kiya tha phir phi..pls?
N- *knowingly* kya mein rok skthi hoon?
M- nahi..

Smile
N- tho phir bolo *I want to hear this..oh no Nupur,,,,*
M- Nupur, I love you , Will always love you..
N- Mayank woh...
M- Dont worry Nupur, tumpe koi zor nahi. I dont even expect a reply from you
N- Kyun tum mereliyee...
M- *slyly* waise tumne bhi pretty obvious kardiya tumhara feeling
N- Woh tho bas gaane ka..
M- chalta hai sweetheart, mujhsebhi kya chupana, tumhare dil to mein yuhi pad sakta hooon
Phir bhi, mein tumhare feelings ki respect karta hoon.. I 'll wait for you ....
N- *suddenly realising what a fool she has been, what she did will only make things worse for him*
Seriously Mayank, tum is duniya ki saari kushi deserve karthe ho, pls mujhe bhool jao
M- tum meri khushi ho. aur ab bas bhi karo .mujhe wait karna hai, tho ye meri problem hai..ok?
N- mereliye wait kar rahe ho tho wo meri bh problem hai na?
M- Chalo, humara prblem hai Wink
N- tum bhi na..kisis cheez ko mazak kaise banathe hai, koi tumse seekhe..
M- pata nahi sweeets lekin mujhe lagtha hai time up ho gaya..
N- *looking at the time*- oh god, 3 gante ho gaye, ye kaise...
M- mere saat thi na isliye..
N- waise tum ne baat tho taal di, par Mayank
M- *keeping a finger on her trembling lips* mere aankhon mein dekho, kya tumhe lagta hai ki mein tumhe bhoolne wala hoon? Pyaar ke alawa kuch bhi dikh raha hai?
Just know it, I love you .....
then taking his finger off and laughing, aaj ka karyakram yehi samapth hua, ab aap alvida keh sakti ho.
N- teek hai meri baat mat suno , kabhi mat suno... *with tears in her eyes*
She pushes him and rushes towards the door.
Then she stops, turns around, goes and give him a hug and whispers in his ears...Ye meri zindagi ka sabse kitmi 3 ghante hai,,thank u for everything, har cheez perfect tha..ye candles, ye phool, ye cake,ye gane , humara dance aur tum. A peck on his cheek and she was off.

------------
All in *...* are mostly thoughts and sometimes actions but not dialougues....

Edited by myownarea - 10 July 2009 at 6:56pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolBluesushu96preksha07mayurian-artianThe-chosen-onefrndship_trustananya_smjht_admireranju011ginny09..Shreyu..little_dragonAntharahazel94debbyprachi06kirti123-ananya--Illusion--smiley-greenleaf007-Samira-Kanika05ShwePooWings-of-Firemillie_maaneetLet-It-GoMou.a-little-hopeprincess_djBul3SobtiObsessionMyInspirationz..Mariyam..swati05drfizaahmedPayal-15relentless.Silent.DreamerNadz_YuNaloverNikki_Titli

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I know its a long one, but do tell me what you feel,,
press the like button if u like it and dont forget to leave comments
frndship_trust Goldie
frndship_trust
frndship_trust

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
im the 1st 1 to read ur 2nd ff...lolz yaar it was great AWESOME....PERFECT yaar kya batau...tht 3 hours just uff yaar....too gud....luv it keep writing...yaar n plz pm me whenever u do the next part....its so sweet FF yaar...seriously fida ho gayi teri FF par...ClapThumbs Up
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
superb update yaaaaaaaaaar...........wooooooow.........kitna pyaar karta hai mayu nups se......Day Dreaming....
plzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooooon ASAP.......n possible plzzzz pm me abt further updates....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww....this was a marvel re !
jst awesome !!..as perfect as the date :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Jiah.Angel IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
adi_gupta IF-Dazzler
adi_gupta
adi_gupta

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
really good yaar
 loved this
AMMY LUVS RIDZ IF-Rockerz
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged
awesome part...............mayu is sooo sweet...........he is ready to wait for her..........i wish nupur say yes to him..........update soon...pm meEmbarrassed

Go to top