MayUr ff- The Best Friend Lastpart Pg 141 (15/03) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
simply beautiful update! loved it! it was just sooooooooooooo perfect! plz pm me next time update!
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur's thoughts while travelling back....

I love him, oh god, I love him.....What do I do now? I not only love him but also have made sure that he knows I love him. How could I be soooo stupid!!!! He just needed a small sign that I love him n I gave it to him. Infact I think he dint even need that, he just knows me inside out, reads me like a book. Whatever happened to the facade that you had put up for years?

*Flashback - first day of college*

*Nupur walks through the corridors into her class* I cant believe it, this college doesn't really have much of discipline, uh oh,,what on earth are these people running around in funny clothes for, by god, itne chote kapde tho meri 5 saal ki munni bhi na pehane. Suddenly, she felt a surge of emotions she missed her family back home in Morena..her Bauji, maa, Gunjan(her darling little sis), usha maasi (her unmarried mom's sister), her dadis n nanis (dad's mother, dad's mothers 2 sisters n her mother's mother- she had 3 dadi's n a nani!!), also her bed-ridden dadaji, rama di n munni . She felt tears rolling down her cheeks thinking how dad had managed to send her to college though he was stuggling to make ends meet. He knew she wanted to study and had done all to make sure she did manage to go to college in one of the best colleges in bombay. Best, she thought..this is the best ?? Yaha kahi koi aisa nahi dikh raha jo padai mein interested ho. She walked into her class, saw that the class was empty except for one guy who was busy reading a book. She went and sat in an empty seat away from the guy, she started thinking of her family, she would miss them so much. She couldn't control her tears. She hadn't realised but the guy wih the book was now standing next to her,
Guy- Aap royiye mat, koi aur dekhega tho aapko achcha nahi lagega
Ghar ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai?
N- *she was surprised at his choice of words - usne kaha mujhe acha nahi lagega?*
*wiping her tears* haaan, mein woh...
Lekin aapko kaise pata mein kisliye ro rahi thi, kyun ye nahi ho sakta ki mera kisise breakup ho gaya ho, isliye ro rahi hoon
Guy- Bilkul nahi..
N - *looked at him in surprise*
Guy- Dekho, tumare chehre se ye saaf hai ki tum bus thodese upset ho. Itna nahi ki ko dil thod diya ho. Phir waise bhi aaj first day of college hai, tho chances ye jyaada hai ki tum family ko miss kar rahe ho..Waise bhi tumhare kapdon se ye saahir hai ki tum mumbai se nahi ho, so family kehdiya
N- *overcoming her surprise* tum tho sherlock holmes nikle!!
Guy- *now surprised* Wow meine tumse ye reply expect nahi kiya tha..
N- waise, is baat pe aapka deduction galat hua
I love books aur Sherlock holmes mera favourites mein se ek hai
Guy- *showing her the cover of the book- It was , ofcourse, sherlock holmes*
Bohot kushi hui tumse milke *smiling sweetly* waise mera naam Mayank hai!
N- mein nupur *taking her hand forward for a shake*
M- *surprised, but taking her hand* wow, tumne apna haath diya?
N- tho? yaha pe koi nahi deta kya
M- mujhe laga small town girls thode shy hote hai?
N- ha! saare aise nahi hote, mein chote kapde nhi pehenti par mera dimaag kaam karta hai, meine real duniya se jyaada kitabon se duniya ko jaana hi, isliye outlook to life bhi thoda different from small town girls hai.
M- ok, sorry!
N- sorry kyun?
M- aise tumhe aur tumhre intelligence ko under-estimate karne keliye..u r one of the smartest girls I have met..
N- oh thanks!! waise tum bhi kaafi smart ho, kind bhi 😊
n their conversation continued jaise they have been friends for years..
*Slowly people started walking into the class and he took his bag and moved to the seat next to her.*
*college mein log kehte hai ki, us din ke baad Mayank n Nupur ko kabhi alag alag dekha nahi hai*

Nupur thoughts

Waise, I shoud've known then, he is the first and only person to whom she had talking so freely. she always had a lot of friends but they almost always never knew the real her. she always changed herself to how her friends expect her to be..Why just friends? she was always like that even with her family. she was a son t her father helping him out whenever she could. She was a great help to her mother in all the house hold chores. She would be a nurse to her ailing grandfather and ever ready to listen to her dadis and nanis, to help out Rama di ,play with munni, an emotional support to sensitive Gunjan. She played a variety of roles in life. somehow with Mayank, she was herself, she had no idea why it was that way, even when she tried to build a wall around her, he saw right through her. There was no escaping Mayank, he was a very patient friend (atleast with her!) always there for her. After a point, Mayank started opening up with her. He told her everything, his feelings, insecurities, his life as Mayank Sharma the one and only son of Businessman Amar sharma. He was expected to run Sharma industries but he dint want to for the simple reason that he dint want to be the heir of Sharma industries. He dint think much of his dad who had left him with his Mom as a small kid when they separated. Shilpa sharma, his mother had single handedly brought him up. His dad was no where in the scene while he was growing u, now he wants an heir to his business and Mayank was in no mood to forgive his father.
He had rebelled and joined the drama troupe instead, to join Nupur ! Even that he had done for her...how could she forget..that incident.., well dont think about that incident Nupur, you are here now ...what would you do now?

@ sweetyjan- thanku for the comment, u got me writing today..!!Edited by myownarea - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: myownarea

Nupur's thoughts while travelling back....

I love him, oh god, I love him.....What do I do now? I not only love him but also have made sure that he knows I love him. How could I be soooo stupid!!!! He just needed a small sign that I love him n I gave it to him. Infact I think he dint even need that, he just knows me inside out, reads me like a book. Whatever happened to the facade that you had put up for years?

*Flashback - first day of college*

*Nupur walks through the corridors into her class* I cant believe it, this college doesn't really have much of discipline, uh oh,,what on earth are these people running around in funny clothes for, by god, itne chote kapde tho meri 5 saal ki munni bhi na pehane. Suddenly, she felt a surge of emotions she missed her family back home in Morena..her Bauji, maa, Gunjan(her darling little sis), usha maasi (her unmarried mom's sister), her dadis n nanis (dad's mother, dad's mothers 2 sisters n her mother's mother- she had 3 dadi's n a nani!!), also her bed-ridden dadaji, rama di n munni . She felt tears rolling down her cheeks thinking how dad had managed to send her to college though he was stuggling to make ends meet. He knew she wanted to study and had done all to make sure she did manage to go to college in one of the best colleges in bombay. Best, she thought..this is the best ?? Yaha kahi koi aisa nahi dikh raha jo padai mein interested ho. She walked into her class, saw that the class was empty except for one guy who was busy reading a book. She went and sat in an empty seat away from the guy, she started thinking of her family, she would miss them so much. She couldn't control her tears. She hadn't realised but the guy wih the book was now standing next to her,
Guy- Aap royiye mat, koi aur dekhega tho aapko achcha nahi lagega
Ghar ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai?
N- *she was surprised at his choice of words - usne kaha mujhe acha nahi lagega?*
*wiping her tears* haaan, mein woh...
Lekin aapko kaise pata mein kisliye ro rahi thi, kyun ye nahi ho sakta ki mera kisise breakup ho gaya ho, isliye ro rahi hoon
Guy- Bilkul nahi..
N - *looked at him in surprise*
Guy- Dekho, tumare chehre se ye saaf hai ki tum bus thodese upset ho. Itna nahi ki ko dil thod diya ho. Phir waise bhi aaj first day of college hai, tho chances ye jyaada hai ki tum family ko miss kar rahe ho..Waise bhi tumhare kapdon se ye saahir hai ki tum mumbai se nahi ho, so family kehdiya
N- *overcoming her surprise* tum tho sherlock holmes nikle!!
Guy- *now surprised* Wow meine tumse ye reply expect nahi kiya tha..
N- waise, is baat pe aapka deduction galat hua
I love books aur Sherlock holmes mera favourites mein se ek hai
Guy- *showing her the cover of the book- It was , ofcourse, sherlock holmes*
Bohot kushi hui tumse milke *smiling sweetly* waise mera naam Mayank hai!
N- mein nupur *taking her hand forward for a shake*
M- *surprised, but taking her hand* wow, tumne apna haath diya?
N- tho? yaha pe koi nahi deta kya
M- mujhe laga small town girls thode shy hote hai?
N- ha! saare aise nahi hote, mein chote kapde nhi pehenti par mera dimaag kaam karta hai, meine real duniya se jyaada kitabon se duniya ko jaana hi, isliye outlook to life bhi thoda different from small town girls hai.
M- ok, sorry!
N- sorry kyun?
M- aise tumhe aur tumhre intelligence ko under-estimate karne keliye..u r one of the smartest girls I have met..
N- oh thanks!! waise tum bhi kaafi smart ho, kind bhi 😊
n their conversation continued jaise they have been friends for years..
*Slowly people started walking into the class and he took his bag and moved to the seat next to her.*
*college mein log kehte hai ki, us din ke baad Mayank n Nupur ko kabhi alag alag dekha nahi hai*

Nupur thoughts

Waise, I shoud've known then, he is the first and only person to whom she had talking so freely. she always had a lot of friends but they almost always never knew the real her. she always changed herself to how her friends expect her to be..Why just friends? she was always like that even with her family. she was a son t her father helping him out whenever she could. She was a great help to her mother in all the house hold chores. She would be a nurse to her ailing grandfather and ever ready to listen to her dadis and nanis, to help out Rama di ,play with munni, an emotional support to sensitive Gunjan. She played a variety of roles in life. somehow with Mayank, she was herself, she had no idea why it was that way, even when she tried to build a wall around her, he saw right through her. There was no escaping Mayank, he was a very patient friend (atleast with her!) always there for her. After a point, Mayank started opening up with her. He told her everything, his feelings, insecurities, his life as Mayank Sharma the one and only son of Businessman Amar sharma. He was expected to run Sharma industries but he dint want to for the simple reason that he dint want to be the heir of Sharma industries. He dint think much of his dad who had left him with his Mom as a small kid when they separated. Shilpa sharma, his mother had single handedly brought him up. His dad was no where in the scene while he was growing u, now he wants an heir to his business and Mayank was in no mood to forgive his father.
He had rebelled and joined the drama troupe instead, to join Nupur ! Even that he had done for her...how could she forget..that incident.., well dont think about that incident Nupur, you are here now ...what would you do now?

@ sweetyjan- thanku for the comment, u got me writing today..!!

ur welcome huni! and the update was as usual superb! loved it! Edited by sweety4jaan - 14 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
divi chechi..it ws a nice update.........enik ettavum ishtapetathu part-2 aanu...........nywz continue soon,ok??????😃
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikki028

divi chechi..it ws a nice update.........enik ettavum ishtapetathu part-2 aanu...........nywz continue soon,ok??????😃<br>

thank u nikki kutty!! ennikum ishtam part2 aanu :)
was tryin to pm, the connection went off, by the time it came u had commented,
gr8 😊

will try n update asap 😊
adi_gupta thumbnail
awwwwwwesome
 thx for the pm
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
this is such a sweet ff!
plz continue soon and pm me when u updt
thnx
ananya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very sweet part.......loved how mayur's frndship developed...

luv
ananya
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very nice......plzz continue soon!!
iwantitall thumbnail
twass aweessuummmm...
thnks for d pm swtyy...