Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

HugWOOOOOOOOOLCOMEEEEEEE EVERYONE Hug

OMG we r in our 8th one now Shocked  YAYYYYYYYYYYY !! *does a B.AIRWALK hanging in the fan but fall down* LOL oo i stil need some practise LOL

This is all because of u guyssssssssssssss Hug Hug Hug n ur bak bak LOL

Hug Thankyou EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEE Hug 
PartyPartyParty
PartyParty
Party

Eventhough we have reached this far onli coz of out chatting LOL but still SP2 will always have a special place reserved in our heart Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed which none of the other jodi can replace it Embarrassed Embarrassed they can get another place somewhere in the heart LOL LOL ..

Now ahem ahem.. enough of emotional baatein Big smileLOL. Lets move on .. This DH is made so that we can use our imaginations n scenes which we wished the creatives have shows wid SP2 coz sadly Shaks died n p2 was coupled wid Nihaal .. GRRRRRRRRRR opss control Sid control !! LOL So we thought y not make our own worldd Embarrassed Embarrassed In this world SP2 r already married n their dreamhouse is like a heaven Embarrassed they even have got their 2 lil kids.. Jignesh n jigisha wid their cute doggy, jiggy Embarrassed Embarrassed .. n We sal di, meg, cuttie n myself were the incharge of the gunday who were vardaan monkey LOL n his family =P

Well as we have got laods n loads offf new members joining us This DH has been brighten up moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Big smile Big smile Big smile So thankooo to all the memberss !!

Mann i talk too much.. itna kuch bolgaya but bichare most of them must be thinking who the hell is SP2 Confused LOL LOL so for thoseeeeee ppl here is a short ahem ahem.. i dont think so LOL description on them..
i have used some pics so that u can use ur own imagination Big smile Big smile (practise bhi hogi coz here u will find alll crazy imaginators LOL)

P2 aka Prerna was a very disciplined, honest, pretty, loving n caring girl.. for whom family n their's happiness was EVERYTHING !! She didnt believed in love n all thoseee rajkumar in ghoda n coming n lifting u  n taking u LOLon the other hand Saksham was just the opposite !! A complete package of Playboy LOL..BUT Sab ne toh suna hee hoga opposites attracts so lets find out if it true or not Wink .. Stay tuned to know more abt their lovestory..
CHA CHA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! LOL

Hatred
Guys tum logo ko toh pata hee hai. where there is love there is hatred Wink
Same happened to them.. It wasnt a love in 1st sight but it was a fight in 1st sight LOL LOL 
There love began wid a challenge..
Patana Session
The 2nd step of their love was a tuition Wink As p2 was realli gud in studies shaks asked her to give him tuition. P2 was not agreeing to it but shaks tried his best level.. yaha kii uskii ghar tak pohochgaya.. the house where Mrs Prerna Bajaj was the head Shocked Shocked Shocked N finally succeeded Wink
Love blooming
Aray padhai toh sirf ek bahana tha.. Wink Shaks slowly felt he was getting pulled towards p2.. n bichara tuition k waqt he was dreming abt p2 LOL LOL canteen bangaya koi dreamland n then waiters became dancers LOL LOL n P2 the teacher became his dance partnerrr WinkLOL
So u see the 1st step who took was Shaks.. the 1st realization Embarrassed
1st Love Dance
Now this is the BESTTT PART Day Dreaming
in this scene P2 also slowly develops feeling towards shaks..
In thoughts
Now as P2 has fallen in love she sees shaks everywhereeeeeeeeeeee Blushing

But kismat ne unkey liye kuch aur hee sochatha Cry Cryp2 was going to be married wid Shaks brother Shocked n coz family was her EVERYTHING she chose to marry the guy Cry Cry that time they had some misunderstandings which made P2 think love was nth.  but shaks Confessed to P2 FINALLY !! on that day Dancingn she was soo touchedddddd Embarrassed ofcourse coz she had love for him in her heart Embarrassed ..

But family izzat was all in her hand so she rejected his love =[
But LUCKILY bhaggu was also wid their loveee Embarrassed so instead of her her sis got married wid that guy in some circumstances =D

But stil Big P was the bigggest thorn in their love D'ohShe was very Imp. to P2 n her Big P was against their love .. They had so many up n dows in their life.. They got beaten up by the police together Cry Cry They were together no matter in pain or in happiness =] They kept believing each other.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed They had total faith in their Love Approve N FINALLY it workedddddddddddd !! Big P lost in front of their loveee Embarrassed n They were togetherr Forevaaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed

DancingYUPPIEE HAPPY ENDING !!! Dancing

Members:
Sundar Aur Sushil Our one n onli sweet sis Salkhan dee aka sal di Hug
Jisko bhi hasatihai, Whose username tells all wat she is.. Our Chulbuli Mayuresh kii Dewani Cuttie aka pinal Hug
Our Miss BholiBhali, Joh advise n baato mein hai sabse badii, Megs aka mehak Hug
Sher Aur Shayeri ka Collection hai yea Soni kudi naam hai Seets aka Seetu Hug
Yea hai yaha k DON Cool naam hai Aslan bhai.. aka Asma (apun ka nigs) Hug
Our sweeet #1 Fan of SP2 Sona aka Sonali Hug
Sugar jaisee Sweet aur hai sabsee emotional Mohit kii Pari Chaddu aka Chadani Hug
Our talented ladlii, Tasha Hug
The girl who is my Food provider CoolLOL The girl wid the borken laptop LOL.. My lazyy dost RV aka Ravs Hug
our New Active child Member, NG (the Nanny girl TongueLOL) aka Aisha Hug
Hereeeeeeeeee comeeeeeee the my choti ninjaaaaaaa aka Viviva Hug
Our New Member Mary aka Mariyam Hug
NOW MY sabseeeeeeeeee BEST sistaz without whom my world was incomplete, The most chotiiizz angels of this CC PS N DS aka Mimi and Ash Hug Hug
n M ur host dost BOast everythinggg  Sid LOL

Edited by yulZ - 15 July 2009 at 3:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..mimi0295viniva sharmaashmii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::: FrenS heAvn #8 SP2 DH :awards pg 55" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Yaaaaay new oneeeeeCoolLOLLOL

meee firstCoolLOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
noo i was the 1st oneeeeeeeeee Cool nanananana TongueLOL

wow we r in our 8th one so fast.. onli coz of we 3 musketeers bakbak LOL LOL 

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

well u opened the topic so u dont countCoolLOLLOL

i was the first one to comment nanananLOLLOL

i knowwwwwww lool too much bak bak hahaLOLLOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
well kadam toh maine hee pehle rakha nahh Tongue LOL now nananna LOL LOL 

haha but our bakbak r fun yarr LOL  LOL 

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

wat ?? ShockedShocked10 mins ? ShockedShockedmaybe it was just half then LOLLOL OMG y 15 hrs in mine then ShockedLOLLOL

LOL maybe it was 15 mins and u mis read itLOL

YAYYY !!! vanilaaa & choclate one plizz Big smileLOLLOL mere paas ice cream mangwa ta hai upar se flavour bhi kehta hai*cries*LOLLOLLOL jeee saab abhi ayeeLOLLOLLOL

but u know wat ?? we didnt buy it LOLLOLcoz we were late to pick up mom so we just hurried to homee n did the cleaning coz if mom came n saw the home all messy then she will make both mine n dad messy OuchLOL looooool hahahaahhah omgd my mum does the samee but she only tells meee coz she knows my brothers are so lazy they dont do no cleaningLOLLOLLOL

haha.. toh looks like we have karan arjun in each of our homeee LOLLOL LOL hahah yuppppLOLLOL

dont tell me u r not gona come here then ShockedShockedNAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!! *sid's rooms windows breaks downLOL* well have fun Big smileomgaaaaaaaaaadShockedShockedShocked she has got a computer but i wont be able to come online at night only in day time maybeShockedShockedShocked*cries*LOL

Edited by ashmii - 06 July 2009 at 5:49pm

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

well kadam toh maine hee pehle rakha nahh TongueLOLnow nananna LOLLOL
haha but our bakbak r fun yarr LOL LOL

LOL well i was second thenLOL but still i wonCoolLOLLOL

loool yeaah of ocurseCoolLOLLOL

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmii

LOL maybe it was 15 mins and u mis read itLOLaray no.. LOL LOL mera eye power itna bhi decrease nahi huwa kii i wil see 15 hr in 15 minss LOL LOL LOL LOL i think urs was 10 hr but u saw it 10 minss LOL
mere paas ice cream mangwa ta hai upar se flavour bhi kehta hai*cries*LOLLOLLOL jeee sab abhi ayeeLOLLOLLOLMUAHAHAHAH jaldi jaldii LOL LOL LOL 

looooool hahahaahhah omgd my mum does the samee but she only tells meee coz she knows my brothers are so lazy they dont do no cleaningLOLLOLhaha.. she spend her whole life rapping n trying to make bro a better person LOL but he neva listens to her RAP ..LOL its kinda flop wid him so she uses her RA P to me n dad Ouch LOL LOL n mainly meeee *cries* LOL LOL n if i say sth then she starts her karate mann Shocked LOL beti aur maa dono DON no 1 hai Ouch LOL  

LOL hahah yuppppLOLLOLindono ka milan nahi hona chahiyeee LOL LOL varna yea prakriti aisee kii taisee hojayegaa Shocked LOL LOL 

omgaaaaaaaaaadShockedShockedShocked she has got a computer but i wont be able to come online at night only in day time maybeShockedShockedShocked*cries*LOLhaha i can imagine ur aunti is like crying like hell coz u r stil awake in computer til latee LOL LOL LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top