Fan Fictions

Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Originally posted by gomgi2

so finally my nagging gave its results!LOL

awww...thnx aismu sweety...specially for me?Embarrassed

it was really cute! thats sooo KaSu! smoothly written....donno if i could handle the tears becomming a river if this actually was a movie....so miss them

but i agree with everyone...so shortOuch

update soon ....seriously...soon...not in a month or somethinLOL

ya it did get a result but a very good one LOL ... i'll try to make it long but im sooo glad you liked it .. and it was especially for you cuz of your nagging!!! I dont know if it was smoothly written or not (i dont like bragging ROFL) umm but love for the best comment =]

lolz....then i'll nagg even more from nw onLOL...just kiddin...and of course i liked it! keep it.

btw dont forget FB sbs Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

"No, you cant Riddhima, it will be bad for your health", dad was being impossible now. Why cant he just let it go? I have to make him understand why I can't stay home.

"No, dad I have to go", I said almost in a whiny voice. Then I showed him the face. My puppy eyes. It worked when I wanted my favorite toy or my first bike. This time it didn't work. I needed something better than this to melt him. I walked a couple of steps toward him and took his hand.

"Dad I'll only work for 4 months, and I wont work night shifts. I'll be on the hospital from 10 AM to 7 PM. That's not too many hours. I know how to take care of my baby. Please I wont have any difficulties".

Will this work? Please god work!

Dad took a deep breath. Then I knew, his "giving permission look", he agreed to it. Before he could say anything ' "Thanks dad", I screeched. Now all I had to do was keep my self busy and not think about it.

The next morning I woke up at 4. I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was craving for brownie. It was too early in the morning so I didn't turn on the light. I took the brownie out and sat in the dining table. Suddenly I heard the switch light flickered and I turned around. Just as I thought, Armaan. He raised his eyebrows, with a crooked smile. I sighed with a relief, even if I knew it was Amraan.

"What are you doing up so early  Armaan?"

"I could ask you the same thing"

"I couldn't sleep"

"That's why you shouldn't go to work"

I felt a soft pain in my stomach. Armaan looked at my face and hurried to me.

"See I knew the baby would start kicking", said Armaan sitting me down on the chair.

"I wont change my mind", I folded my hands stubbornly. What does a girl have to do to make someone change their mind around here? I thought. Then I realized Armaan must be thinking the same thing, but I didn't say anything. Armaan gave me a look saying .. ya that's right our thoughts are alike. Then he slowely came closer to be. I blushed turning away from him. DAMN! I love Armaan too much. Then he touched my stomach. He looked at me again and smiled in a way I that I could have fainted right there and then. He chuckled. Why am I the only one not getting this joke?

"Look, baby your mommy is not listening to me. Can you explain it to her for me?" he said in a cute baby talk. After our baby is born one thing I would regret is not having the chance to see, who would be cuter ' our baby or my Armaan?  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

agrima2009diyachilljavzscorpio95fariarmaanIsabellaCullenbd670816.moonstruck.shininggal2008-Lostindreams-Moni-

shininggal2008

IF-Sizzlerz

shininggal2008

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
good job..... n loved that u updated so fast...continue soon ... love yaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

javzmusic_l0ver036

javz

Goldie

javz

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update Aisma, do keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
It was wonderful...!

Firstly, thanks a lottt for thevery quick update....!I feel like hugging u for this!

It was such a sweet part!

Do cont. even sooner LOL

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
You guys are very encouraging!! Thanks for the comments guys ... Love you all.

fariarmaan

IF-Dazzler

fariarmaan

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
oyee hoyee aaisma..
its sooooo touchinggggggggg....
beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....
awww misssingggg kasu sooo much after reading ur ff...
awesomieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
keep up the fab. work sweets Hug

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariarmaan

oyee hoyee aaisma..
its sooooo touchinggggggggg....
beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.....
awww misssingggg kasu sooo much after reading ur ff...
awesomieeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
keep up the fab. work sweets Hug
Thank You soo much =]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top