Fan Fictions

Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Posted: 30 August 2009 at 5:55am | IP Logged
omg aasima, *tearssss*, its so heartvrenching to read this when u imagine KaSu, plzzz continue, very well writen!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged

This Part is especially for Mona =]

"I'll tell you", said Armaan hurrying up before I could say anything.  I wasn't gonna tell dad the truth .. well at least not now, I had to tell him someday. Armaan gave me a slight nod and began

"you are gonaa be a grandpa", smile Armaan. I wanted that smile to last forever. But reality was not far away and he had to return that smile and grasp what he did not want to. I never realized what one thing would make Armaan this restless. And it was all my fault. And the worst of all he did not wasn't me to take the blame. If only I wasn't in his life. He deserves better. Dad turned to me with a big grin on his face. My lips turned to make a smile.

"Im very happy", dad had tears in his eyes. I was a little jealous of him. Why wasn't I crying? If I was crying, at least I would let all this guilt out in some way. It was making me awfully uncomfortable. I went and hugged him. I felt complete. This is how I wanted my child to feel. To hug her dad and feel complete no matter what her day have been. Now only if Armaan would listen to me.

"Now you wont work for a second", added dad. I cringed my nose. I wanted to go to work. I didn't want to feel more guilty. I gave Armaan a look. He seemed to agree with dad. Why have dad and Armaan's thought being similar these days. If I tell dad the truth I was sure to get the same answer as Armaan. Why didn't these thoughts meet when he found out about us?

"No, dad I wanna go to work. I cant stay a minute doing absolutely nothing. And I know you'd want me to stay here and if I stay here dadi wont let me do a thing around the house", I said in one breath. They all seemed to look at me with confused looks on their faces. Di chuckled. Dadi and mom joined her. What? Did I say anything funny? I was never the funny one in the house. Dad cracked jokes. Bad ones, but still some jokes. And Di always came up with these weird and funny stories. But me, me jokes were worst than dad's.

"No, you cant Riddhima, it will be bad for your health" 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sonupatMoNaYaRoXdiyachillscorpio95bd670816arshluver_15Norzshininggal2008-Moni-

shininggal2008

IF-Sizzlerz

shininggal2008

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
good going... but it was too short.. :(

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

good going... but it was too short.. :(
thanks babe .. i know it was short will try to make it longer next time =]

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 14 October 2009 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Now this is what I call "my choice"...!!

Loved it ! Please do update longer and sooner...!

And do add me to ur PM list, if there's any...!

The way you depict their emotions is practical and mesmerizing at the same time...!

Please please please....do update really soon!

~Sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonalihutifan

Now this is what I call "my choice"...!!

Loved it ! Please do update longer and sooner...!

And do add me to ur PM list, if there's any...!

The way you depict their emotions is practical and mesmerizing at the same time...!

Please please please....do update really soon!

~Sonali
Thanks sooo much =]

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged

so finally my nagging gave its results!LOL

awww...thnx aismu sweety...specially for me?Embarrassed

it was really cute! thats sooo KaSu! smoothly written....donno if i could handle the tears becomming a river if this actually was a movie....so miss them

but i agree with everyone...so shortOuch

update soon ....seriously...soon...not in a month or somethinLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gomgi2

so finally my nagging gave its results!LOL

awww...thnx aismu sweety...specially for me?Embarrassed

it was really cute! thats sooo KaSu! smoothly written....donno if i could handle the tears becomming a river if this actually was a movie....so miss them

but i agree with everyone...so shortOuch

update soon ....seriously...soon...not in a month or somethinLOL

ya it did get a result but a very good one LOL ... i'll try to make it long but im sooo glad you liked it .. and it was especially for you cuz of your nagging!!! I dont know if it was smoothly written or not (i dont like bragging ROFL) umm but love for the best comment =]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top