Fan Fictions

Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Originally posted by gomgi2

My Armaan and My RiddhimaCry....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...
btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same roomConfused, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now onEvil SmileLOL. and Aaisma....make it longerEmbarrassed.....
they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I like it ROFL
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[

*phew* thats goodROFLROFL.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirtyLOL....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundariesWink...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom tooEvil SmileROFL.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty Wink(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too muchROFL(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read itWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice one pm me wid the next update

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

My Armaan and My RiddhimaCry....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...
btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same roomConfused, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now onEvil SmileLOL. and Aaisma....make it longerEmbarrassed.....
they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I like it ROFL
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[

*phew* thats goodROFLROFL.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirtyLOL....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundariesWink...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom tooEvil SmileROFL.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty Wink(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too muchROFL(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read itWink
I can only make it upto PG 13 not more than that ROFL

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamii92

nice one pm me wid the next update
thanks =]

zuha_ranbir

Goldie

zuha_ranbir

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged