Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8 (Page 11)

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Originally posted by gomgi2

My Armaan and My RiddhimaCry....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...
btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same roomConfused, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now onEvil SmileLOL. and Aaisma....make it longerEmbarrassed.....
they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I like it ROFL
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[

*phew* thats goodROFLROFL.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirtyLOL....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundariesWink...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom tooEvil SmileROFL.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty Wink(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too muchROFL(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read itWink
swamii92 Goldie
swamii92
swamii92

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice one pm me wid the next update
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

My Armaan and My RiddhimaCry....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...
btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same roomConfused, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now onEvil SmileLOL. and Aaisma....make it longerEmbarrassed.....
they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I like it ROFL
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[

*phew* thats goodROFLROFL.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirtyLOL....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundariesWink...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom tooEvil SmileROFL.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty Wink(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too muchROFL(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read itWink
I can only make it upto PG 13 not more than that ROFL
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamii92

nice one pm me wid the next update
thanks =]
zuha_ranbir Goldie
zuha_ranbir
zuha_ranbir

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged