Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I'm really busy with my school work so im sorry for not updating =]

do comment  ... good or bad and i know its short ... plzz bear with me =]

We walked down when we got ready. I saw Armaan whispering something to dad. Then he came to me.

"Get in we're the only one going in."

"Why?"

"We need to talk"

"About '.?"

"Just get inside", he said opening the door for me. I got inside and thought about what Armaan wanted to talk to me about. Maybe I could talk him out of making me go to Rahul's house.

"Is there something bothering you"? he asked naively.

"What you mean besides the fact that I'll be dead in less than 6 months?" I said with a harsh tone. This splitting headache was giving me mood swings.

"I'm sorry. I just have a really bad headache", I said consoling him. I knew he felt bad about what I just said, I could even feel it. He nodded his head to a no. I saw that scene differently, I saw him nodding a yes.

"I know, this is hard on you, but I'm there with you in every step of the way. I promise", I relied on him. And I believed his every single word.

"Thanks and I know that", I said. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Just that, I love you very much and you don't need to hold it all in", he said smiling. The cutest smile I've ever seen. I smiled back at him. His eyes had a twinkle. I could see the ray of hope in them. Enough hope for the both of us. And at that moment I knew that I couldn't live a second without my Armaan.

"And I know that too Armaan. And I am here for you too. We'll get through this ' and survive", the last word came out in a whisper. I took a deep breath. This made me feel calm. The reason for calmness was more because of Armaan, but still. Then the rest of the trip was in silent. I closed my eyes and let the cool breeze touch my skin. I felt good. Edited by music_l0ver036 - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
Hey
thanxs for the PM
loved the part
it must be killing them knowing that ridhima might not b ther after the baby is born
loved armaan's affection toward ridhima
very well wrtien
loved it
thanxs for the PM
nruti
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My Armaan and My Riddhima😭....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...
btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same room😕, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now on😈😆. and Aaisma....make it longer😳.....
fariarmaan thumbnail
oyeeee aaismaa loved it yaar...
just missing both of themmmm...
ohhhh well done..i seriouslyyy loved it...
awesome..keep it up 👍🏼
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gomgi2

My Armaan and My Riddhima😭....miss em so badly....nice update hun...so cute...

btw a question, in last part u said Riddhima sleept in the same room as Anji right? it means armaan and riddhima arnt in the same room😕, and do they live with Shashank or r they just visiting?....eaither way plz make them be in the same room from now on😈😆. and Aaisma....make it longer😳.....

they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] 😳😳😳 I like it 🤣
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariarmaan

oyeeee aaismaa loved it yaar...
just missing both of themmmm...
ohhhh well done..i seriouslyyy loved it...
awesome..keep it up 👍🏼

Thanks farz .. I always love your comment =]
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arluver15

Hey

thanxs for the PM
loved the part
it must be killing them knowing that ridhima might not b ther after the baby is born
loved armaan's affection toward ridhima
very well wrtien
loved it
thanxs for the PM
nruti

Thanks for the comment .. plzzz keep commenting .. you rock =]
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

they do live in the same room .. anjie needed help with her clothes and shoes
LOL mona you have a veryyyy dirty mind =] 😳😳😳 I like it 🤣
yes i have school work so cant update for a while =[

*phew* thats good🤣🤣.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirty😆....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundaries😉...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom too😈🤣.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty 😉(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too much🤣(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read it😉
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one pm me wid the next update
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gomgi2

*phew* thats good🤣🤣.....and missy thats a naughty mind not dirty😆....and yea when it comes to KaSu i know no boundaries😉...so feel free to give us some scenes from the bedroom too😈🤣.....u know it can be very romantic scenes....like a convo they have in bed etc....doesnt need to be naughty 😉(considering ur still underaged and those kind of scenes might be a little too much🤣(omg i 'm so mean *muahahaha*))...
we'll take care of school babes...but update whenever u had time....will deffo come to read it😉

I can only make it upto PG 13 not more than that ROFL