Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Fizza and Alisha for the comments ... I love you for liking my FF
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey hunny.... urff's awesum so far... love it... lz cont soon n pm me if u can...rav...x
chahat_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy mommy

app ne mujhe pm bhi nahi kara

bt it was AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

well done haan
aur iska naam JAB Kasu MILLE kyu nahi rakha
kam se kam hamari soch ko janam to mill jata
chalo next ff mein yahi naam rakhna

bt coming 2 the part...................awwww aisa kyu kara unke saath
bt grt storyy.......and very interesting

pm m when u post an anther part
lov u and hav always loved ur ff's

chahat
your pyaari other beti  

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey musical kudi nice update....OMG its either ridz or baby...cant believe it....hopefully both of them survive...i bet ridz want the baby and armaan want ridz...cant wait to know more...continue soon..thankc 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaisma!! what is this!! u started ur ff and u didnt even tell me!! very bad!!
anyways nice parts!! i loved all two of them!! but u left us on a cliffhanger!! whos gonna live??
well PM me when you continue ok! :D
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
G8t dear👏awesome...I m loving it....plz update soon...n plz write longer parts can't wait so long😆
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi.... i knew it.... i knew it.

but now there is silence in my room as well... i am waiting for the update..

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The stillness lasted more than a second. Then it was gone, in a blink of an eye. His smile and the joy I saw in his eyes for the past two hours were gone. The desire to be a father was gone. Then I saw something else. He was worried about me. Why would he be worried about me? I'm the one that hid the truth from him. Maybe I was being ignorant. I did felt the pain and anguish, the same way Armaan felt. But I think my pain is less that his. But he thought the other way around.

"Riddhima, everything will be alright, we'll just have another baby", said Armaan. Whatever was coming next, would torture him. I did have to go on. I had to finish it .

"Armaan, it doesn't end there'.If I don't have this baby now, we'd lose the chance to have any baby at all", I said looking at him. He looked back at me, this time it was with anger and sympathy. I didn't know which emotion belonged to whom.

I heard footsteps, and stopped myself from saying anything else.

"Ridzy, here, have these sweets, mom made it by herself", said Di with a smile .

I smiled too, a fake one. So did Armaan, same kind of smile as mine. His face turned to me.

"Eat Armaan", I said

He ate it. When Di went back to kitchen I went to him and hugged him tightly as today was the end of our life. He hugged me back, so tightly I was having hard time to breathe. But I didn't complain. He let me go, cause he knew he was hurting me. Our eyes met.

"Cute face'Great hair'Angelic eyes'Magical touch'Warmest smile", I said.

He smiled that warm smile that I could die for. He lips touched my forehead, and then my cheeks. It was indeed magical . Whenever he gets mad at me, I repeat those words and he forgets the reason of our fight. But not today, he didn't forget. I didn't expect him to forget. This one thing was would change our life, and he wouldn't forget it, not this time.

"Riddhima, we'll fight this", the sound of his voice after such a long time gave a relief to my ears. I didn't have an answer to that, but I tried.

"We will Armaan", I told  him.

"You guys will never improve", said Di with a chuckle. We were still in each other's arms. "Have some shame. Are you guys going to act the same in front of your kids too?", I didn't want to hear that question, and neither did Armaan.

"When you get a husband who loves you like this, you can't help it", I said with a laugh.

"Whatever", said Di.

"Whats the good news that I had to leave the hospital for?", said dad.

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 14 years ago
chahat_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mommy it was wonderful

haye cho chweet and sad

i hope they get through this

pm m when u update

good job

chahat
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai dear😊

nice part yaar😊but felt a pain while reading the part😭😭hope AR will fight this together😊continue soooooooon😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago