Fan Fictions

Shocking Decision[Armaan/Riddhima]KaSu UPDTpg8

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

As we walked the stairs of the hospital my heart raced. I dint know how to tell Armaan the thing the doctor told me. I don't know how he'll react. I know what the decision would be, but I wanted the opposite of what he wants. He will never take the decision that I want him to take. Then he looked at me, flashing the warmest smile that melts my heart every time I see it. I was expecting for him to say something about the sadness on my face, but he didn't. He was too busy thinking about the time we'll have after the baby comes. We already have a name picked out ' Sanaya'because I want a girl. But I know we'll soon have the discussions about how Armaan wants a boy.

"Papa will bring you lots of toys", said Armaan in a childish tone. " And I will love you more than you mommy here" ,he finished off looking at me with a grin.

I couldn't hold of the tears. Tears of happiness. Or maybe the tears of the cold hard truth that will change our whole life. Still Armaan didn't see the second type of tears. He will be broken when he finds out.

The car stopped at the front porch of my parents house.

"I want to tell them", said Armaan. His eyes could tell me that he was beyond excited about our own baby coming to this world.

"Okay okay Armaan, Papa wants to tell the whole world about you now doesn't he?" I said exchanging looks from my stomach to my Armaan.

Di  was waiting beside Mama and Granny for us.

"Where's dad?" I said

"Still in hospital" said Di

"We have a good news, but dad has to be here" ,said Armaan .

"What's the news? I wanna know now" said Mama with a smile on her face.

"Papa has to be here" I said.

But Armaan couldn't resist it so he spilled it out.

"We are having a baby"

"Congratulations" said mama, granny and di together.

"Armaan" I said being mad.

Armaan stuck out his tongue cutely. His "innocent" face always made me smile to myself.

Then Di along with granny and Mama went to kitchen. Armaan was too smiling to himself, thinking about our future, with our baby. The thought of him knowing the truth about me would break him and his heart into pieces. If, not for me, I have to keep the secret a secret for Armaan, and our baby. Then came the question that I was sure Armaan had in his mind and wanted to ask me, but was too busy with the news of the baby.

"Riddhima whats wrong? You've been in a bad mood since you came from the hospital. "Did I do something wrong?", asked Armaan.

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shininggal2008 thumbnail

Hey Aaisma,

First to comment…hehe

Well CREATIVE..should say….

That was an awesome part. Loved it.

But whats the suspense huh?????

Well I think I know but still will wait for it open itself…..

But should say  a brilliant starting ….plz do continue….will lov to read it

Love u hamesa

alsha

Edited by shininggal2008 - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
comment soon and pm when u update
Ayesha. thumbnail
Arey waahhh Mommy

kiya baat hai 👏  👏 

plz continue it soon

n PM me when u updated it 😉

Loved reading it
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai dear❤️                              ❤️Congrats For The New FF❤️      nice start yaar❤️ but what's the secret is Riddhima is having with her?❤️ continue sooooooooon❤️ n plzz pm me when u updae the next part❤️
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Amazing intro! 👏... Loved it... Pehle se hi suspense shuru? 😆... I think I know what it is 😉 😛...

Please do PM me whenever you continue... Would love to read more...

Take Care
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello musical kudi...i m really mad at u...u started an FF and didnt care to pm me about it..how rude.....my musical kudi is keeping secrets from me...i dont like it...lol...love the concept...continue soon....do pm me when u update...
❤️MONA
bazingaaa thumbnail
hey
cool concept
what's the secret riddhima is hiding
cont soon
pm me when you update
aarora thumbnail
hey amazing intro..plz continue soon..n PM me whnvr u update..
ar_loveneverfad thumbnail
hey, i luved da intro. plz continue soon. plz do pm me wen u continue. mii name iz bani!