Fan Fictions

FF: l Jaane Dil Mein Kab Se Hai Tu l Chapter1page6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Esha_423-

Originally posted by ~*mishu*~

sounds nice can't wait to read what its abt
thanks dear. and you'll just have to wait to read and see what this story is aboutWink

oh add me to ur pm list! n im 14 so we're abt the same age

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: l Jaane Dil Mein Kab Se Hai Tu l Chapter1page6 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-love-dmg

IF-Dazzler

I-love-dmg

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
lolz, thanks. dont worry, im geenna post the first chapter in a few, woke up a few minutes ago,  still eating breakfast, and ill post it in a few more minutes!Wink
[/QUOTE]

hehehhe.... okayz!!!! LOLLOLLOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged

sounds nice can't wait to read what its abt
thanks dear. and you'll just have to wait to read and see what this story is aboutWink

oh add me to ur pm list! n im 14 so we're abt the same age

kewl, okay, ill add u to the list as well/

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
looks a gr888888888888888 story do continue soooooon

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

looks a gr888888888888888 story do continue soooooon

thanks a lot!

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

------------

POV: third person

Dialogue: blue

• It was early morning, the sun rose, its shimmering rays filled a room. A girl came out of a bathroom, drying her brown, chocolaty hair. She turned around and still saw Diya sleeping. "Diya? You're still sleeping? College nahi jaana?" she asked. Diya covered her ears with her pillow, "Nahi Nupur, mujhe meri rest chaiye." Nupur turned around and went back to drying her hair and murmured to herself," Kab samjhege?" Diya shoved the pillow, and looked up to where Nupur was standing, "Tumne kuch kahaan?" "Nahi, kuch nahi, kyun? ", Nupur replied." Nahi, mujhe laagaa ki, rukho... kal September 9 hain? Diya asked. "Haan, kal-" Nupur said, her sentence unfinished. "Aur tumne mujhe bataya nahi? Kya Nupur, tum Jaanti ho na ki kal College ka Senior Year shuru hota hain?" "Haan mujhe pata hain, toh?" Nupur said. "Toh matlab, tu jaanti hain aaj Gunjan ko bhi airport se pick up karna hain", Diya said."Haan mujhe paata han, aur meine aapko bataya, lekin tumko toh tumhari beauty sleep chaiye, aab tum yaahan aur ek ghanta waste karo, mein Gunjan ko lekar aati hoon." Nupur said, taking her coat, and walking out the door, and then she turned back. "Oh, Diya?"she yelled. "Aab tumhe kya chaaiya?" diya replied. "Chaiye nahi, Jaagana[ I think that's how u say wake up in hindi?] hain.", Nupur said, pointing to a room across the hall. "Tu bhi naa" Diya walks over to a room and starts banging the door, "Uday Bhaiya!!!!!!!!! Jaago!!!!" Diya yelled. "Have fun, mein Gunjan ko lekar aathi hoon" "Haan haan, tum toh saari asaan kaam karti ho."

Dialogue: red

"Maa Jaldi kijye!Plane land karne waali hain. Maa aap-" Samrat said, looking at his mother. "Maa? Tumhari aankhon se aasoo ksliye? Yeh tumhe bilkul aacha nahi lagta, tohra muskorao na? Ma plz? Mayank bhaiya ke liye toh?" "Issilye toh meri aankhon mein aasoo hain. MAyank ki zindagi mein kab roshni phirse aaygi, mujhe bohut daar lagta hain ki use kuch nahi ho jaaya, uski zindagio mein sirf barish ki siwa kuch nahi.*Scene switchesd to Nupur:You see Nupur walking to the airport*Scene Switch*Meri Mayank toh aab Mayank nahi hain, uski Paap ke jaaneke baad uski duniya andheri hi hota jaara han hain *Scene Swtich to Mayank: You see Mayank walking to the Arrivals at the airport.*Scene Switch* "Maa, Bhaiya ko kuch nahi hoga. Upar jo bhagwan hain naa, who saab kuch aache ke liye hi karti hain" *SceneSwitch to Arrivals in Airport:You see both Nupur and Mayank walking to the arrivals. Mayank, dressed in casual clothing, jeans and a tshirt, with a depressed look on his face, he tried to smile a bit, since his mom and brother was coming back from vacation, but he just couldn't force that smile on his face. Nupur was smiling her way, as she was eager to see her sister after years.*Scene Switch* " Teekh kaahan, aab chalo, plane land ho gaya." "Okay", Samrat said. SAmrat took the luggages, they only had two, but he still took both of them, and let his mother get off first. Then he saw a girl, around his age he thought, struggling with her suitcase. Samrat walked over, and led a helping hand. "You need help?" The girl froze, out of nervousness, she let go of the suitcase. "umm… haan…. Aapko maadat chaiye?" "The girl nodded. "teekh hain.Tumhare saaman, he said, handing the girl her belongings. The girl took her belongings and started to walk away, but then turned around. " Waise, I can speak English very well." And she left. Samrat stood there and smiled ' she's something', he thought.

Dialogue: pink

"Uff ho, yeh plane bhi naa, waqt par nahi aathi. ", Nupur yelled. Mayanka was standing next to him and he rolled his eyes. 'Pagal, sab kuch ke liye waqt lag ta hain, sab kuch time par nahi hota ', he thought. Nupur thought she saw the guy standing next to her, not Mayank, do 'something', but she ignored it. A couple minutes later she felt the guy standing next to her do something again. Nupur moved away a little, but the guy moved closer to her. Mayank saw this. He didn't want to say anything but he felt he should, he hates the fact that girls are treated astoys, and are just used, but he still didn't say anything.Nupur got sick, and turned around to yell at the guy, but she saw the guy was looking at her, in a way a girl really doesn't like, especially Nupur. She turned back around, feeling a bit nervous. Mayank went and stood between Nupur and the guy. The guys suddenly moved away, to a different side, and Nupur turned to thank MAyank."Umm thankyou, I.."… "No, its just a citizen's duty to keep another one safe." Mayank said. " Umm, don't you go to Polytechnic Univ-" Nupur tried to ask." Where I go and where I don't is not for you to know, I helped you just, and be grateful I did." MAyank said, in a harsh way. 'Hmm, anger management ka bimaari hain' Nupur thought. "Attention Please, All flights from India, have landed. Please be sure you know where you are going. Do not take any rides from unknown people, as they may overcharge you. Thank you" Many passangers started to walk out from the gate. "Gunjan, Gunjan? No, not Gunjan. Gunjan, GUNJAN!" Gunjan came , running to her sister, and giving her a hug. "Kaise hai tu?", Nupur asked." "mein teekh hu, tu kaise ahin, aur Diya, aur Uday bhaiya?" "Saab teekh hain, aab chalo, ghar jaana hain, aur kaal hi college shuru hota hain, chaal naa!" "aari hoon, meri saaman toh lene doh"Gunjan said. "Oh right, sorry, bhul gayi."Nupur said, moving a little to the side, and stepping on something. "Ow, can't u see where u-"MAyank yelled. "Oooh, im really sorry, really sorry." Nupur said. "Ladkiyan heels kyun penthi hain?", someone said. "You-" Mayank started saying, before he noticed it was Samrat. "Samrat?Tu bhi naa aur maa kahaan hain." *Mother-Son*hug. Nupur was busy watching, as Gunjan met with the stranger who helped her with her luggage on the plane once more. "Samrat? Tumne baataya nahi ki yeh-*pointing to MAyank*", Nupur said. "Mera bhai hain Nupur, aur,MAyank toh hamari college mein hi toh paarti hain.", Samrat said. "Tum isse jaanti ho?" Mayank said." Han, Nupur meri biology class mein hain." "Nupur, yeh kaun hain?" Samrat asked –shifting to Gunjan. Gunjan looked down again."Yeh meri behen hain, aaj hi India se aaya, aur kal se college meri saath jaari hain."Nupur replied. "Hmm, interesting, hum chaar hi ek college mein parti hain. Mayank, Samrat, Nupur and Gunjan. "

So what do you think? I  tried my best with the hindi dialogues. I suck at it I noe. If some of u don't uinderstand, I can translate to English.

Please leave your comments; I really want to hear as to what you think of it!

-Love

Esha Jacob Black

Esha Taylor Lautner

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_mayankMoNaYaRoX_Monu_I-love-dmghazel94Anhdara13..-Zaara-..Let-It-GoShwePoo-BolNaHalke-

angelwingz04

angelwingz04

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelwingz04

heyyy i am a twilighter tooo ... i am in complete love wid dat book !! lol
and nice storyline.. plz continue soon !!
BTW i am from US too ... =)
addme on ur pm list and
TC :)

oohh, u like twilight too, and u live in us?!?!..... common
thanks, and ill add u to the pm list!

yep i am in US ... lmfaoo yeahhh pretty much common  WinkWink
well just cant for november 20.. if u kw wat i mean lol WinkBig smileEmbarrassed

frndship_trust

Goldie

frndship_trust

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

heyyy i am a twilighter tooo ... i am in complete love wid dat book !! lol
and nice storyline.. plz continue soon !!
BTW i am from US too ... =)
addme on ur pm list and
TC :)

oohh, u like twilight too, and u live in us?!?!..... common
thanks, and ill add u to the pm list!

yep i am in US ... lmfaoo yeahhh pretty much common  WinkWink
well just cant for november 20.. if u kw wat i mean lol WinkBig smileEmbarrassed

lolz yeah i knw wat u mean...yaar i love twilight too....its ROCKING....yeah i cant wait to watch next movie NEW MOON....november 20...wow its far away still 4 months to go...just cant wait.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top