Spend the Day with an HP Character!

PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

If you could spend a day with an HP character, who would it be and what would you do? Would you go to a theme park, play video games, talk, etc?

I'd like to spend the day with Ron at a theme park. He seems really interesting and funny. I wonder if he likes roller coasters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Wow. I was about to freak when I read the title - I thought we could meet one. LOL. But yeah, I have to agree with you - I'd go with Ron, and I'd go anywhere fun - once it's with Ron. LOL. Umm... yeah, probably something like Disney Land or go to watch an all-time classic comic film.
sujal.is.da.bes thumbnail
wow this is tough to choose from i would go wit emma and daniel to wonderland or c a movie or go to the mall and show them wut canada is all about and niagra falls and ontario place and marinland and things like that but as Rashmi said i also freaked wen i read the title and i thought we could meet them lol
sweet_spicy thumbnail
I'd go with dan to an amusement park or id go with him to disneyland 😳
yashika 143 thumbnail
If this was possible then first of all i would die with a shock n truthfully speakn after reading the title i was goin to get a heart attack.Well but yet if i survive the attack i would prefer goin to a Movie or Disneyland with Danielle Radcliffe OR Albus Dumbledore ❤️ (xcuse my spellns!!!).I luv Danielle.Hes so cute n kool😎. Edited by yashika 143 - 18 years ago
meha thumbnail
Hmm do u mean HP character or the actors who plays these characters?
If actors are concerned then definately Daniel.....and in HP characters it wil be Harry ofcourse or Hermione...
Nishani thumbnail
I would spend it with Ron (he is my boy) and I should hope that we could go to a rock concert or do something extreme like bunjee-jumping or abseiling or parachuting. 😳
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will go with Daniel & Emma to Disneyland or ofcourse to see some movie & Harry Potter definetly 😆
daffodil2 thumbnail
i wud love to spend in carribean islands 😳
*Rashmi* thumbnail
^ Ooh, Daffodil, I live in the Caribbean 😃

Nishani - nahin, Ron is MY boy 😛 Haha.

Yashika, if you get a heart attack, you'll spend your day in the hospital with one of them. Best save the heart attack for later!! LOL.