Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ram92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
want to see naksh understanding  each other's weakness and strength. showing a lil bit of nok jhok and then kaisay woh ek doosray ko manatay hain. and plz no rr problem after marriage.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought story will go down after marriage.. but before the marriage itself, creatives and story writer need helping hand.. please do support them..
love_vs_hate thumbnail
OSUM TOPIC THANKS FOR POSTING SUCH TOPIC...khoob achi mehfill jamaii hai aap sab nain aur itnay achay views i am impressed... creatives toh aap ko hona chahieyy....😊... agar hamaray creatives itnay sweet hojaein toh maza aajaey... Yes ofcourse i'll also like to see mohit-rashmi's chemistry after that nandani's marriage,akshara's lots of work at home like khana pakana,daadaaji ki tablets,apnay husband ko subha subha utha kar jaldi say un ka dress press kar kay unay office bhejna,sweet love between nan'and and bhabhi,some good scenes between saas bahuu,akshara ka naitik kay liey wait karna kay wo kab aeingay and then saath main khana khana... agar hum yeh sweet sweet moments daikhain gay to hamain toh deabitiz he hojaein ge.. toh iskay liey thora mirch masala creatives ko add karna paray ga... hehehe
hide thumbnail
you are right... so many positive things they can show about rishta.. all negativity going on now..
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see cute scenes of Naksh after marriage..........
Lots of love netween them one cant live without other...........
Want the real heart to heart love..........
And Rashmi Mohit stor wil be great........
And will like to see Akshara's home ppl after marriage 2..........
Hope they dont say tata to them 4 ever........
There familes must become more friendly kai anna janna lagah rahai.........N yes Honeymoon want them to go on honeymoon many times it must be any other country a beautiful place............ And they must go on picnic with both of families in soem other country..........
They must have trust on each other.............No gubnjaish of shak.....
Then the story will rock.............RR must be out haha......

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
common guys please post more suggestions..it'll help out the creatives a lot!! (I don't know where they are getting there ideas from these days!!)

here's some more from me:

-I would really like to see Akshara developing a strong bond with gayitri...initially they could have a little problem as gayitri is very possessive of naitik and he IS a mama's boy..but i definitely don't want to see a long story of saas bahu tu tu main main.
Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail

common guys please post more suggestions..it'll help out the creatives a lot!! (I don't know where they are getting there ideas from these days!!)

here's some more from me:

-I would really like to see Akshara developing a strong bond with gayitri...initially they could have a little problem as gayitri is very possessive of naitik and he IS a mama's boy..but i definitely don't want to see a long story of saas bahu tu tu main main.

true.. more suggestions please
amisha1 thumbnail
it would be interesting 2 c rituraj realising how he made a mistake in rejecting akshara.. n naitik suspecting akshara to be wid rituraj...since dey also showed him to have a possessive nature, as in he doesnt like her to talk to other guys...
and also he hates his cuz rituraj...
plus d whole othello-desdimona thing...surely will have a link to their own marriage life...i think naitik wud be a suspecting husband
tahira_hamdani thumbnail

I would like the creative to show some arrange marriage issue between the couple but not to involve the family and try to solve them selfs.

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You all have some awsome ideas!!!

I specially agree with the intamacy aspect of it. In reallity there is always some akwardness in the begining!!! They should show how a couple grows through understanding and trust.

Naitik needs to work on his childishness and maybe learn to let go. Ego par kaboo rakhna hoga! Akshara should  help him understand such things over time.

I really want to see a close bond between gayatri and Akshara. I'm tired of seeing saas bahu clash like they show in other shows. Not all Mother-in-laws are cruel. My mother-in-law treats me like her own daughter. She gets so excited even if i get dressed up to go out. (She loves picking out stuff for me and has great taste) We get on really well! They should show that kind of stuff with akshara and her two saas.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONES GREAT IDEAS IN EFFECT!!

Khushi