Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG! OHMYGOSHH! OMG!! sameer&Anvi PROMO ISSSS seriously KILLIN ME Soo soo muchhhhhhhhhhhh!...how he staress at avni..and SMILEEEEEEEE!! OMG! fainted*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aND THEN he holds her...and stares at her..and slowly..takes his hand off...CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed u can telll..he wiill faLL for her first! HAILA! i will DIE!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they r the most cutest couple on this showwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

four.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaVni's promo is KILLINNNNNN MEE!" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
omg! i know... i just saw the promo and like seriously i think i'm gonna post the comment over here cuz im like too jumpy right now... lolz!... or mayb i wont and will just write again.?

okay screw it ... i'm writing again!

alright! wasn't like the cutest thingy how he was totally lovin her innocence and watchin her play with the pigeons? and then he remembered what he gotta do and he hardened his face! (FAB EXPRESSIONS) and then... he GRABED HER! hheheheheh *blush* and then he saw that she had like tears and he let go of her! OMG!
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
  LIKE HOW FREAKEN CUTE WAS THAT?~!

no seriously... how cute was that?~!

KHJL

x_CaMi_x

x_CaMi_x

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
sry... totally don't mind mi crazyness... i tend to get all crazy wen im like in an hyper-mood! which the promo's fault! lolz

KHJL

KHJL

IF-Rockerz

KHJL

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x_CaMi_x

omg! i know... i just saw the promo and like seriously i think i'm gonna post the comment over here cuz im like too jumpy right now... lolz!... or mayb i wont and will just write again.?

okay screw it ... i'm writing again!

alright! wasn't like the cutest thingy how he was totally lovin her innocence and watchin her play with the pigeons? and then he remembered what he gotta do and he hardened his face! (FAB EXPRESSIONS) and then... he GRABED HER! hheheheheh *blush* and then he saw that she had like tears and he let go of her! OMG!
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
O.MG.
  LIKE HOW FREAKEN CUTE WAS THAT?~!

no seriously... how cute was that?~!

lol...ur so cute cami...
n yes! i'm super duper excited about tom' epi...
n the promo was killink me too...

like u said the innocense n the fab expression were brilliant :)

nimmy28

nimmy28

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
i love tht promoHeart

KHJL

IF-Rockerz

KHJL

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
^^ dittoHeart

four.

IF-Sizzlerz

four.

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
ASHU im on the same page
whats up with LNMDJ promo;s
ther killing us TORTURE
oh my god how he was staring at her & den held her and kinda of letting her loose OMFG!

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Yes i love that promo tooo....the way he was looking at her was just amazing and then he was holding her hand...haaye...Day Dreaming

Edited by anju101 - 06 July 2009 at 8:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top