Happy Naksh marriage

kriti.singh.20 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends. After watching today's haldi rasam on sbb i found that aks was very happy on her haldi and was smiling all the time. they also showed naitik in dulha's costume. he was also looking happy. So marriage will be in a happy mode. After all the show is t around naksh marriage and our creatives will not spoil it. I think that they will not be able to meet before marriage but will talk on phone and aks will speak this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: kriti.singh.20

Hey friends. After watching today's haldi rasam on sbb i found that aks was very happy on her haldi and was smiling all the time. they also showed naitik in dulha's costume. he was also looking happy. So marriage will be in a happy mode. After all the show is t around naksh marriage and our creatives will not spoil it. I think that they will not be able to meet before marriage but will talk on phone and aks will speak this time.

i also totally agree with u at this point, bco'z after all the story of this show revolves around marriage and the love story after marriage, so how can the creatives portray a sad marriage ceremony, after all the fans of this show are eagerly waiting for naksh marriage........they can't spoil their show like this.......and atleast the creatives as well as the producer of the show also has some duty towards the fans too...........
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i agree with you...happy marriage and we know Naitik and Aks just need to talk and clear the MU...he is already bowled over by her...
nisha08angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope 2 see happy marriage di.......  dis wud also increase d trp of show ......... as it became booring since last few episodes ..........