Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

abeeru

Groupbie

abeeru

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hiiiiii. i m new to this forum
i have loads of free time and would love to read some really good book. so ppl if u could plzz suggest.
i am basically interested in sci-fi books and books about magic/magical creatures( live vampires)
i have read 2 dan brown book and artemis fowl series and twilight series
i m planning to read the other two dan brown books but since i have loads of free time i wanna read more so ppl if u could suggest some really good book i could have a really nice summer vacation Smile Smile Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hiiii. plzz recommend a book to read" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abeeru

hiiiiii. i m new to this forum
i have loads of free time and would love to read some really good book. so ppl if u could plzz suggest.
i am basically interested in sci-fi books and books about magic/magical creatures( live vampires)
i have read 2 dan brown book and artemis fowl series and twilight series
i m planning to read the other two dan brown books but since i have loads of free time i wanna read more so ppl if u could suggest some really good book i could have a really nice summer vacation Smile Smile Smile

hey...welcome to the book tak forum..Hug...okay..u r interested in sci fi..hmm...artemis fowl is a good one...magical creatures hmm...havent u read harry potter? try reading tht...Smilei am basically not interested in them...but m trying to help...:)...
thinking thinking thinking.........

abeeru

Groupbie

abeeru

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
thanx ammygurl for the suggestion

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
ur welcome abeer.......

-Khushali-

Goldie

-Khushali-

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
aftr readin twilight, u wont prefer anythin else....i read da whole series 3 tyms...

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Twilight! Just read the saga and you wouldn't want a new book. I am reading the whole for zillionth time.. got most of passages memorized but I still love it to bitsLOL

Well you could try Warrior Cat series by Erin Hunter.Sphere", "Prey", "State of Fear", "Timeline".These are just a sample of Michael Crichton's that I loved..you can try

True Sci-Fi -
anything by Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Arthur C. Clarke, and Ray Bradbury ..those wont be a disappointment either

Edited by Ambrosia - 10 July 2009 at 7:15am

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
me 2...ambrosia...:)...twilight rocks

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hmm if you're more into the magical genre then the harry potter series would the most convinient.
though i do reccomend the host by stephenie meyer!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top