Jyoti

Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

I haven't watch this show since a long time so if anyone can update me what's happening.

Also can someone post list of US/UD scenes dates with a short description of scenes.

Thanks!!

Right now, what's going on is that the truth about Sudha's dissociative identity disorder is coming to light, and Kalpana is trying to convince the magistrate of this truth, and persuade him to allow her to do an investigation.  That's what today's episode was about.  The current track is presumably about getting Sudha back to normal, as well as uncovering the secret behind her misery.

As for Suday and Udhika scenes, there were originally many on YouTube, but many have been deleted.  I suggest starting here, in QueenYuk's channel

http://www.youtube.com/queenyuks1

You might find more in this thread, as well as the appreciation thread of Sriti, depending on whether or not they've been deleted.

Hope this helps.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 6)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
How
 it all started: Dadi's persecution of Sudha!

This episode shows how it all started - Sudha, on being shown pics of her mother and her, doesn't remember, but recalls how Dadi treated her from banal things like having 1 laddoo less to the school incident.  Sudha also recalls how Deepu persecuted her, and how the original Devika inspired her, so that she wanted to be like her and support Jyoti better.  This opened up everybody to how Sudha took on the Devika persona

Edited by Vrisha - 25 September 2009 at 5:27pm

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
The tipping point: Sudha's strip-search in class

Sudha recalls the school incident where she was interrogated for cheating, which she denied, and was then asked to take off her clothes.  As they overhear this, everyone is shocked.  Jyoti, Uday and Kalpana have tears in their eyes and Pankaj is disgusted.

So all of you who were wondering what was wrong w/ Sudha and why, this is the story of why it started!

Edited by Vrisha - 26 September 2009 at 6:44pm

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 05 October 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
One thing about Sudha's DID left unaddressed by the doctors was Sudha having flashbacks of Devika, and vice versa: I wish they had covered that as well.  Even in the past, Devika had flashbacks of Sudha giving Uday his shirt, as well as Sudha's past activities, while Sudha had flashbacks of entering Uday's home when she went for Ganesh chaturthi, as well as flashbacks of Devika when Uday mentioned the latter.  Shouldn't this be mentioned as well?  Also nothing about the medications Sudha is taking, and whether she'll run into a shortage as a result of Padma stealing money from her treatment to give to Sushma?

Sudha should change into Devika once more and deal w/ Ronnie Pande once and for all.  Then resume dating Uday, and so on.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Looks like Sudha's confidence is returning.  First she insisted on going to office alone, and KK backed her on this.  Then at work, she stood her ground and insisted on making a good first impression, forcing Uday to defer any dating plans.  Also, she perked up and asked Uday whether he works at office, or writes love notes LOLLOLLOL

I also liked how she took the initiative in visiting Jyoti when she sensed that something was wrong, and trying to comfort her when Jyoti was embarrassed by Pankaj in front of his students.  I'd like her to inquire about Mahendranath & Gayatri before she leaves, and impress the rest of the family  even more w/ her behavior, so that the momentum for welcoming her into the family builds.

Also, I want a day to quickly come when she remembers all the major things she did both as Devika and Sudha, and can connect the dots.  Once she does, she can determine which attributes of her character to keep, and which to lose.

navz

navz

Posted: 15 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
thanks a lot vrisha

i have just started liking suday recently and wanted to know their story and reading this thread has updated on what is happening in the show.....i can't belive how the makers of the show have given such detail and care to show sudha and devika's character and totally love uday...he is perfect for sudha....although i have only seen few of their scenes together but afte reading your views on them i am planning to watch all their scenes........thanks once again.......maybe for their next scene i will write something......SmileTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharona-

In a Sony show Kuch iss tarah..the girl had split personality also but it was so unrealistic....here it feels like it's real
I totally agree with ya

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i like how they did proper research for Sudha's split characters, it was so good acting these episodes were really good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top