Jyoti

Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Jinx_7

Jinx_7

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
it was soo sweet in todays ep when sudha grabbed udays hand and he was just looking at her

cant wait for him to realise sudha is devika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 3)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 July 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Yeah, having seen it this afternoon, I'm glad that these 2 are now unconsciously in love Heart

I just hope that when Uday shows up at the nightclub, Devika tells him that she too missed that date, and not to worry.  But it will be funny if he gives it to Devika, and Sudha wears it, and still has it on either when Uday returns to KK to get back the shirt, or  Sudha takes the shirt back to Uday (I'm  guessing the plotline doesn't matter on how Sudha would know where Uday lives)?

Other possibility - if as the promos have it (see the latest on the NDTVI website) Sudha discovers that she has been living a double life, but now has the confidence to actually absorb all of Devika's positive attributes w/o losing her identity, then she can go to the nightclub as Sudha, and reveal all to Uday.  Seeing how in love he is w/ both, I'm sure he won't mind, particularly if he realizes that she's suffering from multiple personality disorder.  Or maybe  he will.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
From my description of Uday's date w/ Devika in the July 16th episode:
Originally posted by Vrish

In Udaipur, Devika is waiting at a restaurant, and tells the waiter that she's not ready to order until she is joined, and sits there sulking.  Uday then comes to the entrance, sees her from a distance, prays that all will be well and enters.  Devika  asks him whether he knows what the date is, and he says, 'I know, but something came up last night, and since you never gave me any phone#, I couldn't call you to cancel.  Jyoti's sister Sudha was in trouble, and I had to help her.'  Devika is angry, and tells him that all he talks about is Sudha, Confused and asks him if he wasn't sure that it was Devika?  Uday laughed and said, 'I know Devika, and no way could it have been you'.  He then told her that Sudha - my bhabi's sister, who I told you about - was attacked by some goons and I happened to be there, and therefore went and saved her.  Devika told him that she was impressed, but added that Sudha needed to stand up for herself and defend herself - what if Uday didn't happen to be there?
Confused  Uday then told him that he had a gift for her, and Devika, still jealous, asks him - are you sure it's not for Sudha?  Uday then takes out of the jewellery box a diamond chain bracelet, and seeing it, Devika's face lights up.  She suddenly very gracefully accepts it, and tells him that all is forgiven.  

I have a feeling that if cm gets to know about this, she'll pigeon-hole Devika as a gold digger, and start trying to influence Uday to pick Sudha instead, since she was so particular about Jyoti potentially marrying Pankaj's millions.  Anybody agree w/ this prediction?

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Jyoti Promo - July 20, 2009

Does anyone think they'll actually show Padma making the discovery?  I think what will happen is that Sudha, after her most recent transformation after being upset at KK/Padma's latest fight, will go straight to Uday's, and even if she wakes up on a park bench, Uday will discover her and take her back.  In course of this, due to her Sudha mannerisms, he and Jyoti will now discover that Devika is actually Sudha.

Wonder how they'll react if this happens to be the case.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
In the episode of July 23rd, Jyoti apparently misses Sudha and heads home, and asks her family about Sudha's condition.  She then asks for permission to see her, and goes into her room.  Once there, she finds the room empty.

Guess the Devika saga is about to end, w/ Sudha realizing that she's been leading a double life, and figuring out how to set things right.

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
she is the hero.. i love her acting.. really she does it very good. i am curiously waiting for those episodes...

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Why doesn't Devika at least question her confusion and lack of real memories of her life, even Sudha does not dwell much on the unexplained things that occur around her. And where does she stash those clothes she seems to so conveniently pull out; shouldn't she collapse out of exhaustion as well because when does she sleep!
So many questions?!

In today's episode, Sudha does precisely that.  When it's nightfall, she wonders where she got that yellow dress from, and opens the trunk next to which she sleeps, and there, finds a whole bunch of Devika's clothes, which made her such a hit at the club.  She is shocked as to how it got there.

She then figures out that after she goes to sleep, she does things that land her on a park bench in strange clothes, and therefore decides that tonight, she won't sleep.  She tries that by repeatedly washing her eyes.  In the precap for tonight's episode, they show her trying to keep herself awake, and in a shocking twist, she takes a blade and cuts her wrists ShockedAngryCry

She needs urgent medical attention, the way the story is headed.  And looks like only Uday can help her untangle this, but for that, first, he has to know that she is both Sudha and Devika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karin3

Karin3

Karin3

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Yes, It was nice though VrishaTongue

We are missing Uday-Sudha/Devika sceneDay Dreaming
They are the cutest jodi in this serial, for meWink

Edited by Karin3 - 04 August 2009 at 12:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post