Jyoti

Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrisha

Question: is this the Devika/Uday appreciation thread, or will there be a different one?

this is the discussion about her topic....the appreciation thread will open soon...maybe next week

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Looks like in Friday 7/10 episode, the foundation has been laid for an Uday/Sudha friendship.  What I liked about it is that now that KK, Deepu and Dadi (I  don't give a Censored about Padma) have seen Uday  save Sudha, they'll instantly be more accepting of him, and not just b'cos he's from their jamai-ka-parivar.  So now Uday can date Devika, she can turn into Sudha anytime, and they won't bat an eyelid LOLLOLLOL

I'd like to see another sub-plot develop here -  I'd like Sudha to visit Uday's place  (obviously to thank him  more), and Bharavi to get to know her, and then determine which one she prefers  for Uday.  It will be funny to see her agonizing between whom to pick, particularly when in reality, they are one and the same gal  ROFL

jiya_for_jyoti

jiya_for_jyoti

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u vrisha.........i also hope sudha visits pankaj's house n wins ovr evryone

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Just wondering - how would Devika react if Sudha were to 'steal' her bf  Uday i.e. Uday falling for Sudha, in addition to Devika?  I  mean, it's not like she could  hunt her down, or ever catch her in the act, or anything?

Gee, the possibilities here are mindblowing

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hehehe, Vrisha, so funny!  It would be too weird if Pankaj's family is trying to decide who is better for Uday, when Sudha and Devika are one and the sameLOL

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Pankaj's family is one thing.  Actually, they (his mom & dad) didn't get to 'choose' even  Jyoti - Pankaj just picked her, and told them about her, but he had already made the decision.

In this case, Uday's mom - known as choti-ma (cm) - is not necessarily a controlling variable - I doubt she can really stop Uday from doing anything - but she can queer the pitch for the brides later - right now, she's a mixed bag w/  Jyoti.  The other night, she was full of praise for Devika when the latter visited, but later, when Uday was day-dreaming about her, she cautioned him against 'rushing' into things.  Yet she herself, after seeing Sudha return her credit card at the bazar, and later after meeting her at the wedding, seems to be very impressed w/ her, and it's taken just 2 meetings.  Talk about  rushing.  (Incidentally, read the synopsis thread to get a full idea of what's going on).

Hence, the above suggestion.  Since cm is Ms Know-It-All, let her meet both these gals at length (to an extent, she already has) once Uday develops a fondness for Sudha as well, and let her then agonize over this.  Although I think she'll prefer Sudha for the reasons I mention above.

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hey she is only one who acts and each and evry person in audience is waiting for her scenes actually i wait really.... for her scens... i think there will be a double act in frnt of uday.. i am so exited.. before sudha comes to know about it.. uday will know i think....

the way he was looking at her when he was helping her get out from gunda gang... he feels something for her.....

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
In the promo for tonight's episode, they show flashbacks of the night  Sudha looked at herself at the mirror and kept switching between Sudha and Devika, and recalling her performances as Devika, and the announcer voice-over asks - Will Sudha finally be conscious of the fact that she has been leading a double life?

If it happens this way, it's the  cleanest way to it  all - first Sudha  discovering that she is Devika, then realizing everything she has achieved as Devika and what she is capable of, and shaking off her inhibitions once and for all, and acquiring all the strengths of Devika,  such as her forcefulness and if needed, viciousness, while retaining the innate caring underpinnings of Sudha.  Then she has to come out  with a good way to let Uday know the truth, so that it doesn't hurt him, and that he still has a new Sudha even if Devika is no longer around.  Then she can also start showing Padma her place, and deciding how she wants to go forward - continue to try becoming a new Jyoti for her family, or marry into Jyoti's new family (assuming of course that Uday forgives her and wants her).

Tonight's should be an interesting episode.  Hope they don't drag it out.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top