Discussions about Sudha/Devika here!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
LOL
I think you guys took it a bit too serious...
i mean searching for all the symptonss and all...
i bet even the directors/team wouldve have done that
people chill...its just a serialll...
dont mind...
Lady

We know it's fiction, but nonetheless, it's expected to have a dose of reality.  If the symptoms here of the Multiple Personality disorder don't match what there is in real life, it does erode a part of the credibility.  I know all serials are fiction, but they aren't exactly fantasy: unlike in the traditional Hindi movies where the heros get to act like Superman and down several villains in one sitting, that can't exactly happen in serials, which are expected to at least approximate what happens to people in real life.
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
😍😍😍😍Suday's first date😍😍😍😍

In the September 10 episode, following Sudha's graduation, is the first date of Uday  and Sudha.  He calls, reassures her father that she's w/ him in a nearby restaurant, and he's at peace.  She sees the menu, and unlike Devika, gets sticker shock and refuses to order anything.  Finally, she agrees to have a mango milk-shake, but is stunned at the size of the thing.

Uday remarks that she isn't remotely like Devika, but stops himself.  He then asks her her career choices, and asks whether she wants to be a teacher.  She emphatically says yes, after recalling the incident where her teacher strip-searched her in front of the whole class.

Prior to becoming Devika, she tried to get a marketing job, but seemingly lost to the original Devika.  I hope that when all this settles down and she's completely aware of both her lives, she gets Devika's confidence (w/o her mercurial temparament) and does something like an MBA, and goes into business, instead of simply re-living her past.  A teacher's job would still require her to be an extrovert and someone who can discipline kids, and Sudha as she is can't.  Leave that past, and succeed where she failed the first time around - in a management role.

Oh, and more such Suday dates, please
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
hi guys
can any body tell me when 1st time uday see devika and when they 1st time meet plz tell me the date than i download the ep
thanx
maham

tell me 1 thing is uday love Devika or sudha?
Uday normally loves Devika, but the last few encounters they had ended in fights, in which she emphasized that she wasn't interested in marriage nor future nor in any doting wife-like relationships, and nor did she give him any contact info for her.  This was when he complained that while his life was an open book for her, she was a total mystery - he doesn't know her last name, where she lives, works, her family, et al.  This ended in a spat b/w them and she stormed off.  While she parted, Uday wished that she was even remotely like Sudha.

When he discussed this w/ Jyoti & Pankaj, they suggested that he stop going to see her, and let her take the initiative the next time.  So Uday stopped going to the disco and having late nights, and that's the reason that 2 nights ago, when Devika went there, there was no Uday.

In the meantime, Uday had already experienced Sudha's hospitality when she returned his shirt, duly mended, and at the Ganapati function, they seemed completely in love w/ each other.  Uday now doesn't miss any opportunity to see Sudha - he treated her following her exam, and probably will for her job as well.

I think Sudha has by now slowly replaced Devika as Uday's love interest, and he's probably just waiting for Devika to break up w/ him so that he can go ahead and date Sudha.
I normally root for Suday over Udhika, but while I agreed w/ Uday's reasoning, I  did feel somewhat bad for DevikaπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί, as her very good mood was turned sullen by Uday explaining to her why they weren't right for each other, and telling her that it was over.  Granted - it didn't help that Devika ranted that nobody dumps her, and that she's the one who does the dumping.  Nonetheless, the good mood that she was in was probably a spillover of her acing the interview, and sadly enough, she didn't get to enjoy it.  Also, I've been liking her more for coming to Sudha's aid, first in that interview which threatened to go the way of the last one, and tomorrow, when she confronts those constables on behalf of Sudha.

Also, I didn't like that Sudha didn't get to work even one day before this happened.  Also, what made Uday choose today to break up w/ her - this issue had been festering for a while.  Was it Sudha's rapidfire achievements - first her grades, then her job - that convinced him that the shortcomings that Sudha had that made her inferior to Devika weren't there anymore?

The sooner Suday becomes a real item, the happier I'll be.  Plus, now she needs Uday more than ever - I doubt her family will be as supportive once they witness her injury, her turning into Devika (like the constaples did) and finding out about her moonlighting for a year.  I fear that even Uday may be in the dumps w/ KK for dating Devika for a year w/o their knowing about it.  But if Devika's relationship w/ Uday is combined w/ Sudha's, then this pairing  is actually longer than even PJ.
😲😲Tonight, it finally comes out!!!😲😲
😲

Sudha is apparently under hypno-therapy, and makes a statement to Kalpana.  Kalpana asks her who she is, and she replies, "Devika!!!"  Jyoti looks shocked at the response.

On the August 18th episode, after seeing his bracelet among Devika's belongings, Uday concludes that they were one and the same, and goes on to tell her that he used to love her but she had betrayed him.  I understand Uday's feelings, but the problem w/ his statement is - Love whom?

Devika?  But he was the one who broke up w/ her (I wouldn't use the term dumped, since he  did it as sensitively as he could, explaining to her in detail why - in fact, that's the right way to let go of someone), so how can he claim that he loved her?  Truth is he tried to love her, but she always kept him at a distance, which is why he ultimately broke up.  But that's different from saying that he loved her.

Sudha?  But they were hardly an item - the night after he saved her, he took that bracelet gift for Devika to make up for unintentionally standing her up, so obviously, he wasn't in love w/ Sudha, even though Sudha was subconsciously in love w/ him.  The next time he visited her to check on her health, she returned his shirt, duly fixed, and in that episode, it's obvious that she was the one in love w/ him, not yet vice versa.  It was only after a few more tiffs w/ Devika that Uday tried exploring Sudha, and at the Ganesh puja, his love for her had just started.  But even though she had no intentions of cheating him, point is - she didn't know that - she thought that he was just being a nice host.  And at that function, since he told her about Devika, she knew that she was not his first choice, despite his insistence that she not change.  Aside from his rescuing her, Sudha didn't owe him squat in terms of romance (unless one thinks that for what Uday did by saving her, Sudha would become his by default, regardless of whether Uday had another girlfriend or not)

So, yes, I sympathize w/ Uday, but the statement he made to Sudha while walking out on her and not giving her a chance to explain, just didn't add up.
I haven't watch this show since a long time so if anyone can update me what's happening.

Also can someone post list of US/UD scenes dates with a short description of scenes.

Thanks!!