OMG! VR Finally Meet! IAmDead!

Posted: 14 years ago
OMG! Varun & Roshini Finally Meet! I Am Dead!

OMG OMG OMG !!! I am so deaddddd !!!!!! OMG !!!!!!! They way Varun catches Roshini Was so cuteeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! OMG OMG !!!!!! OMG Did you all look at varun looking at roshini OMG it was so so so adorableeeeeeeeee !!!! Gosh I am so dead !!!!!! Then the sweetest of alll he carries her down & makes her sit & then OMG the line he said that was so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! Ahhh I have never seen any one as adorable as Varun & Roshini !!! OMG !!!!! I loved todays editing as well when they were showing both VR looking at each other Especially the close up to there Eyes !! OMG Mar Jawan !!!!!! & OMG when he introduces himself.... Ahhhh OMG OMG !!! "Main Varun & puts his hand forward to shake hands omg !!!! Roshini is so cuteeee haaha loool It was so cute when  they were shaking handssssssssssssssssssss 😍 !!!! OMG OMG !!! I can't believe they finally met !! I can't wait for tommorwwwww !! Oh  oh LOOOL did you all Hear what Roshini said My Prince Charming is more Handsome then i thought of ☺️ !!! OMG OMG That was so cuteeee !! I am so DEAD nowwww !!! OMG i cna't for tommorwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago
rasberry i will meet u today in VR heavenπŸ˜‰
Breath Raspberry Breath!
LOL! I Am Dead as well! we shall drift to heaven together πŸ˜†
Haila! It wasss sooo cutee!! I love Varuns adorable smile and Roshini had the cutest expression on!
I loved taht it was soooo cute and teh way eh held her
Tooo romanticccc!

Theya re a  very cute coupleee!
I am dead in Vr heaven!
Originally posted by anisha12

rasberry i will meet u today in VR heavenπŸ˜‰

loooooooooooool !!!! hahaha I Will Meet you There I am Already there !! I am watching the Epi again !! Gosh i can't get enough of it !! πŸ€ͺ OMG OMG OMG I can't belive it !!! They were just so adorableeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by Payal25

Breath Raspberry Breath!
LOL! I Am Dead as well! we shall drift to heaven together πŸ˜†
Haila! It wasss sooo cutee!! I love Varuns adorable smile and Roshini had the cutest expression on!

OMG !!!! Papayaaaaaaa Chutkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!! πŸ€— Welcome Back Yaar !!

hahaha loool Yeah i am already There Come fastttttttt πŸ˜† !!!

I knowwwww !!  I wasn't expecting him to be so so sweet to her & Give her such an adorable smile !!!! OMG i knowwwww Roshini had the sweetest Expresionsssssssss !! OMG i am so so dead !!

Breath !!????? They took my breath away !!!!!!! They were so adorably cuteeeee !!!! OMG OMG Chutkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I need to give somebody a big huggieeeeeee

Their meeting was so cute. They make an adorable couple.
Wowww!! Sounds sooo exciting! Actually .. its your excitement that is contagious! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looking forward to the episode 😳
OMG Rasberrryyy!!! I lovedd itt. Gosh we were waiting for today ever since friday!!!! Ahh I love what she says. So cuteee. And varun's smile is killing. Can't wait for tomorrowww!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I want to watch it! Grrr!!! 3 hours so left! DX.