Pavitra Rishta

July 6th Written + Vid/Pics Update!

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Helllooooooooo everyone! Happyyyy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend-Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans! 😊

Start...Solochana comes and yells at Varsha telling her that Archu went there accidentally, but what you did was a lie. She tells her that how could you raise a finger at ur sister? Vinod comes and Solochana tells her Varsha lied and went to the film. Varsha says yes I lied, because Aayi would never say yes. Varsha says what world are you living in aayi? the day doesn't end at 7pm. The whole family is gathered. Manjusha speaks and says you should have atleast told aayi...Varsha says plz don't interfere in family matters. Vinod says Manju is as much as part of the family as u Varsha! Solochana and VInod try to make Varsha understand her mistake. Baba says to ask for forgiveness from Aayi. Varsha says yes I am wrong. Solochana says Archu don't feel bad for what Varsha said. Archu said ofcourse not, but we should leave the topic. Right now Varsha will think that nobody understands her.
   Manav and his brother are together. Manav looks sooo happyπŸ˜ƒ Manav's mother makes food for them and they sit down for dinner. Manav gives his Aayi money and his brother tries to give money, but Manav says keep it for classes and books. The brother says that I won't get books in this much money, so Manav gives more. Aayi says keep it when u get a job u can help ur brother.  Aayi asks Sachin bete..btw where did u get this money? Sachin makes an excuse.. πŸ˜• Aayi gets proud. Manav asks for baba and Aayi is like where would he go either theatre or to drink.  Aayi says Sachin do whatever, but don't become like ur father. Sachin starts coughing. Sachin says you should get Manav dada marriedπŸ‘. Aayi says look you know our family matters, what father would want to give his daughter in our house? 😲 (so sad...look at Manav's face!)
   Archu is massaging Aayi's feet and Aayi is recalling what happened and what baba did. aayi says gives blessings to the guy who saved baba. Archu says he also saved me and tells Aayi everything!πŸ‘ Aayi says I want to meet him and thank him! 😊Archu says baba has his number.
     Ajeet's mother comes and wishes Ajeet a happy birthday. (why is there happy music in the background??!!😑) . She says she went to the mandhir to ask for ur wedding this year. Ajeet gets angry and his mother says forget it Archu already got the punishment. She says now cheer up tonight is ur bday party all invitations have gone out. He says do not give an invitation to Manju and her inlaws. The mother gets upset and says she is ur sister how could u say anything like that? Manju will surely come!
   Morning everyone is getting ready. Manju gets a phonecall.  Her mom asks how could u forget ur brother's birthday?  She says sorry I forgot, there was tension in our house. The mother says of course if Archu is in the house how could there not be tension. The mother says u have to come tonight to his bday party. Manju says okay. And then Manju thinks how will she be able to go? Solochana comes and gives everyone prashad. She asks Manju what's wrong? She says her mother's not feeling well, so Aayi says go don't worry! They leave.
   Solochana sees two tiffins and they discuss how Varsha did not take her tiffin. She will eat in the canteen. Her friends and Varsha are discussing the family problem. Her friend says that these kinds of problems happened in my house and I left my home.  And now I"m free and independent. She says the family only knows our value once we are out of the home. (yeah okay lame! )
     Manav and Tarun are drinking chai. Manav is nervous. Tarun says u should be happy that the girl's family is asking to see u. Manav says they aren't calling me to make their damad, but just to meet me. Tarun starts yelling at him and tells him about destiny. Tells him to wear nice clothes. He says u want to marry that girl or not??? Manav nods and he says then do as I say! πŸ˜†awwww
   Tarun drops off Manav and tells him to wipe his sweat! 😳(how sweet!) He wishes him all the best! The whole family comes to meet him and Solochana thanks him. Then Archu brings in water and he catches a glimpse of her. 😳 ( I love the background music!) Solochana says Archu told me u saved her too, she says if it weren't for u we all would have been ruined. She folds her hands and thanks him. Manav says I did everything in humanity anyone would have done the same. Solochana says no, there are only few in the world who do things for others! πŸ‘πŸ‘(i completely AGREE!) She tells Archu to bring chai and snacks. They both are sneaking each other looks! 😳 (phela phela pyar hai!!!) Solochana then asks what does he do, when Punni (the little girl) comes in and asks who is this? And Solochana says he is a guest...she says guest? Aayi says meaning friend. So she says who's friend? yours? baba's? oooo Archu's friend! And then Archu and Manav stare at each other. 😳 Manav says no I'm ur friend and he puts her on his lap (wish I was the little girl! 😍) Then it starts raining so he takes leave. Aayi says come again! Baba goes to drop him off to the door when Archu comes and tells him to take an umbrella. Baba says yes take it and give it back anytime. He says okay! And he is walking in the rain (with the umbrella OFCOURSE!) and recalls his moments with Archu and Tarun saying that girl is in ur kismat only! And then he looks back and Archu and baba are standing there. And then he looks forward and episode ends!

What a WONDERFUL episode!!!! 😊

Hope u liked the update!

Shweta

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀒i dont get it, so where the update

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Advance thks for the updates :)

*what a lovely episode it was !! loved it, esp. the last part 😳 😍

This content was originally posted by: BARTSIMPSON

🀒i dont get it, so where the update

the update is coming .. I guess she's editing ..
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
Zebii02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnk u so much... Loved the update...
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update!!! thank u!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks! Looking forward to watching the episode later today
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo muuuuch , it seems to be a goood epis ^^
looove ARMAN ^^
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update! loved the end of the episode. :)
divya221 thumbnail
thanks for the update. It was a nice episode.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
goood epi
thankz for the update