Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

would you....

usachick821 Goldie
usachick821
usachick821

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
if u had a daughter who got herself preggy, would u still accept her or would u throw her out for her mistake?

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hmm it depends who is she preg for and at wat age
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
No matter how mad i'd be with her i'll never throw her out .If she insists on raising the baby i'll ask her to do with her own money . But i'll advise her to have an abortion or give it up for adoption .
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 31 October 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i will not throw her out. Tongue She is my daughter and my responsibility no matter whatever she has done. Tongue
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I would not throw out my daughter, but I would place very strict restrictions on her and have her start taking  gyno visits since she has put herself at risk for STD's as well! And I would probably go running after the  $#%*!#$ who knocked her up! He should support her and he should also claim responsibility because she didn't get pregnant on her own! There is no way I am allowing the father of the child run away from this situation! I might advise abortion in this case, but it would be up to my daughter
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged
depends... on her age... if it was rape or something i wouldn't blame her ONE BIT! but if it's the teenage sex thing... then, i'd give her a big piece of my mind!
Misty Senior Member
Misty
Misty

Posted: 01 November 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I would not throw her out, I'll be there for her no matter what, she is my child first. Depending on her age the next best step would be taken. Be it abortion or adoption.
ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 10 November 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
It totally depends upon the situation. And we are not living in an era where guys & gals didn't see each other until the wedding night. So, yup....its all upon the whole big situation.....baby's daddyji, my daughter's age, her ability to raise a child, her & baby's health, financial situation....etc.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index