Wednesday - 15/7/09

Patsy ......😭😭

Radha raises the gun at creep -Sandhya tries to stop but Radha
mommy is all keyed up -" have to kill him with my own hands,do
not stop me..apram i will kill myself.."  Looks like Sandhya wants
to see creep begging for life - like all of us - creep begs for his life
and Radha advances... well in the  last minute Sandhya stops the
tamasha .. creep tries to flee but the police stop him... he manhandles
them.. Sandhya slaps him.... drama is over folks...

Court - for all the suffering we underwent, the verdict is lukewarm.
Judge chides Sandhya for mishandling (whatttttttttt) - orders
departmental inquiry..Vaathu is released .....Creep is not shown ( uh huh ..)
Vaathu walks out and gets received by daddy gander - Vaathu says
that it is time to go back to VM Patti ( VM Patti folks, get ready for
a celebration..your quack quack queen returns)
Thiru and Ganesh try
to stop her but no.... " I want to swim in my pond..let me go.."
Sandhya comes and apologizes for her act..." To atone, I have resigned
my job ( oh yeah??? sure.... no departmental inquiry?? u are creep
no 2 - all creeps escape?? uh huh..)
Vaathu shakes hands as Sandhya
wishes "may your future be bright, all the best and may all your
dreams come true " - ( yeah sure.... now that both the creeps are out
of the picture...vaathu might live in peace)
Voteof thanks to Thiru and
Ganesh by vaathu - asks Ganesh anna to inform her when he gets
married " naathanaar mucichukku aal ready anna.." "enakku maru
vazhuvu thantha Thiru gander....unga manasu yaarukku varum? blah
blah......." Vaathu leaves with daddy gander.

Time to tie up Mangai - Bharath track - ( hopes Roja hopes - tie up panna
koodiya track aa athu??)
Bharath is sitting at his workshop and recalls
ALL of what Mangai said - about her trust... her knowing everything through
Kala..blah blah... guess it is time for the confession

Vaathu is dropped at her VM Patti pond - she looks around as if it is Switzerland
and Australia rolled in to one - daddy gander expresses surprise... vaathu relives her
old days...( enna da kodumai ithu? Pillaiyaar, thengai, creep coming to girl see
uh huh uh huh )
Vaathu says that she lost her peace of mind - intha oor, manushanga ellarum nimmathiya irukkaanga ..naa thaan inge vittu poi ellathaiyum izanthutten.. - Some village women stop daddy gander and ask about the new vaathu. Before daddy gander replies, Vaathu says that she is a relative.. "Oor suthi pakka vanthen.." Those ladies talk high about Vaathu and her hifi life  at madras. Well Vaathu tells DG that she does not want to be known as the old vaathu.. DG opens the house..vaathu enters ..that same old disgusting BG .. uh huh .. amma photo....some crying....DG lends crying support ..... "mommyyyy, I am back.... well folks Vaathu is back to where she belongs....
inimel DG will ride the bullock cart and vaathu will do drio drio.....

freeze on old vaathu's face

( Roja runs to her Pooja cupboard - does a shashtaanga namaskaaram.. Amma Madurai Meenakshi, Kanchi Kamakshi.. let this be the last time that we see vaathu's face.. thukkiniyoondu irakkam kaatti engalai intha kodumai le irunthu release pannungaaa )

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
EK - I will be relieved of your thollai for three weeks after this!

Update for Thursday, July 16, 2009:

Kasthuri is sitting in front of her house, looking sad as usual.  DG comes up and asks her what's up?  She says she would love to meet her sisters and her brother, but does not know if they will accept her with her new face. 
Talks about how she would love to have her old life back, where she romped freely with her sisters and bro in the village, and DG says that the clock cannot be turned back.  He asks if she has decided what to do, and she says No, but she has given away all the money she earned, plus whatever Masil gave her, to an orphanage.

Bharath and Jayanthi are walking down the road, and B tells J that Mangai knows about her quitting her job and leaving the hostel, thanks to Kala, but she does not know about the pregnancy.  J heaves a sigh of relief.

DG's sister comes to Kasthuri's house, they talk for some time, then K says that she is going to cook for her dad and her athai, and goes to get the vegetables.  Athai asks DG what K is going to do, and he says that he does not know.  He knows it is his duty but he wants to give her some time to recover from the past.

Ram, the creep,  is being bothered by mosquitoes.  Apparently, they are able to bite through his denim jeans (this is new to me, I didn't know mosquitoes could bite through denim!), and he calls the warden and complains about the mosquitoes, so the guy tells him sarcastically that they are going to order a new AC, and when it comes in, he will instal it in Ram's cell.  Ram asks for a mosquito coil, and the warden says that since he killed the woman who came to light the kuthuvilakku in his house, he doesn't deserve the kosuvathi either.  Ram continues to pace in his cell and his cellmate tells him that he will get used to it in time. 

Thiru comes to see Kasthuri and says he really does not want to marry Sophia, but she tells him not to let her down, now that she is recovered from her mental illness.  K says she knows the pain of having the wedding stopped at the last minute, and she doesn't want Sophia to experience it.  DG is listening with a sad expression on his face.

Kasthuri at the temple.  She goes around from deity to deity and a car is shown drawing up at the entrance.  Radha gets down and calls out to Kasthuri.  Kasthuri says, Amma?

FREEZE

eclat, at least you have been spared an oppari scene for tomorrow.

Edited by eljay - 14 years ago

UPDATE - FRIDAY 17TH JULY 2009

Continues from yesterday... Radha meets Kasturi at the temple.  Kasturi asks the inevitable.. amma, neenga eppadi inga... Radha says she went home and DG had directed her to the temple. She has come to ask sorry, continues saying Annamalai is a dheergadarisi, that is why he threw Ram out of the house.  (ellaam neram kadandhu puriyudhu..hmmm...)   Kasturi says she is also like her daughter... both Radha and Kasturi give a recap of whatever happened, what a scoundrel Ram has been, how Sandhya misused her power.. Radha asks kasturi why she did not tell the truth to her if she knew all along ( appadi pOdu aruvaaLa)... offeres to speak to Thiru now so that both can get married.  kasthuri tells Radha what a sacrificial goat she has been and is still one... that Sophia would get married to Thiru, that was the condition to get Ram to the abacus school.   Kasturi sports philo dialogue quoting Buddha, Gita and what not !  Radha calls her to take over Rekha's business, Kasturi refuses, saying she does not want to enter the rat race again, that when she was standing like an anaadhai they gave adaikkalam, Radha says true, now the roles are reversed, naan unakkaaga kaathu iruppen... and leaves.

DG goes to meet Sophia..Sophia rightly asks who he is.. DG introduces himself and  extends the begging bowl ... en poNNukku vaazhkkai pichchai.  Explains how this situation came into existence - in short the whole kadhai... how one's vaazhkkai becomes sorgam or naragam... orey touching touching BG ... how kasturi wanted to marry Thiru for Kavya's sake and how she was blamed and put into the prison.  DG is ready to fall on Sophia's feet... Sophia retaliates saying she will not forego her love for anyone, she will not become another vaaththu... that she will not become another Kasturi.  All must become old and die, so she cannot be emotionally blackmailed.  DG accepts defeat and leaves broken hearted.  Sophia glares at him.

A police jeep shown with Ram and another accused on the way to the court.  The other accused wants to attend nature's call and asks the constable to stop somewhere.  Ram tries to escape.  The police shoot him, he makes his escape.    He knocks on Vidya's door... she is surprised to see him... Ram suggests that they get married.   Vidya asks him to surrender to the police... She refuses Ram's suggestion... she says she is not Rekha to get emandhufied and that she is not mad to get married to a killer.  Ram says he is used to all luxuries in life and cannot go back to the prison.  Vidya asks him to reform and already he is married twice.  Ram as usual says  it is the fault of the other two women.  Vidya tells him off.... it cant be two women at mistake but is his fault.  This is the punishment that he got for not taking care of his wife.  That she would never ever get married to him... he killed Rekha... he might do that to her too one day...tells him to get out , for it has been too long that he is here...  Ram gets desparate and holds her by the neck... evvaLavu kolai paNNinaalum thookku oNNu thaan.....  there is a knock on the door...

thodarum...

Edited by eclat - 14 years ago

Monday 20/7/09 - archives Copy

Starts with creep cootchi cooing with that new girl - who is also a
vaathu but used to swimming in the ocean - tells creep that he
cheated both his wives and killed one -"unnai kalyanam pannikka,
I am not another vaathu !!! I swim in the sea..odi du.." Creep tries to
strangle her ...she has the iron in her hand, probably hot, decides
to press creep's shirt while he is wearing it (wow , some service )
and creep gets heated - literally . His grip loosens and the girl asks
him to scoot "satham pottu oorai kootiduven.... If only Rekha or vaathu
dealt with you like this!!! " creep eases out. VM Patti vaathu is dreaming
of Kavya - how Kavya gave her a tablet for fever - and cries , so what is
new??? Daddy gander comes  - crest fallen after his stint with Sophia -
vaathu probes ,DG lies but vaathu calls his bluff. DG spills - "went and
met Sophia.. I do not have crores...so I begged.." Vaathu educates hiim -
" Thiru agreed to marry Sophia only to release me !!! Why this begging?? "
Vaathanadhi talks about life and where happiness lies !!!

DG says that all this philosophy is fine for listening but is not
practical. DG says that he wanted to give a try - "Keeping quiet
is not right and so I tried. But before I met Sophia, I was concerned
about your life but after meeting her, i am worried about Thiru !! Ponna
ava?? arakki mathiri irukka !!" Vaathu cries - sathiyamaa this girl can not
emote - it is kodumai to watch her doing any thing uh huh...

Creep walks in to his house (his ??? Radha mommy's) Radha mommy
is pensive - sees creep and asks casually - " jail le irunthuu thappichi
vanthuttiyaa?? (ennamO office le irunthu varriyaa nnu kekkara mathiri !!)
Creep says that he is on sabatical - "came to tell u some facts about
Rekha's murder " Radha says that he should have sung in the court
but creep is sacrifice personified -"even if the court hangs me, i am not
worried ... I want u to know the truth.." Radha mommy is all ears and
creep goes on " I love Rekha so much..how can i kill her?? Vaathu
killed Rekha..Sandhya wanted Thiru to marry her sister Sophia and so
vaathu sold Thiru to her. In return got herself released !!!" Radha
mommy is moved by creep's confession - "hmm yarai nambarathu nne
theriyalai... I know that you doted on Rekha !" Now creep is happy
that his trick worked - goes on to say that men normally look for a
wife as soon as the wives die -"but I live like a saint after Rekha died !!"
Radha mommy sends him to his room -"rest for some time, u must
be tired.... we will talk about this and  decide the next course of action,
ok??" Creep happily adjourns to his room..

Radha mommy is smart - calls the cops and hands over creep - creep
tries to impress that he is innocent . Radha mommy calls "Vidyaa"
well well , creep's no 3 target walks in. Radha mommy says that she
had a doubt on creep from the beginning -" So i planted Vidya in our
office. You gave her Rekha's chain and wanted to marry a third time !!!
You forced her !!! Now go with your machaans - your MIL's house is
waiting for u with aarathi" Creep is taken by the police. Thiru is reading
a magazine. Sandhya walks in to inform that the wedding will take place
in Mother Thersa Charity home - " we have enough money, so ask what
u want. We will give Sophia every thing ". Thiru says that life is not
business ( apdiyaa??? intha marriage kooda business proposition thaane??)
and he is against dowry. Sandhya apologizes for her act . Kavya comes
calling "daddy" Sandhya is surprised to see her -"we left her at the convent
in OOty? how and when did she come here?" Thiru says that kavya could
not live without him " the convent called me and said that Kavya was crying
through the night...once I heard that, I wanted to get her back. drove for
16 hours and got my daughter back" Sandhya is not happy with this - stares..

freeze

July 21 (Tues):  Update By Patsy

continues from yesterday.  Thiru tells Sandhya he brought his daughter back because she missed him.  Sandhya tells Thiru to be ready for the wedding and leaves.  A policeman and a thug come to see Radha.  Radha tells the policeman that Ram should not come out of jail and should not be in peace even when jailed.  She hires the thug to torture Ram in jail and pays him some money.  She tells him anytime they want more  money they should torture Ram and theywill be paid.  The policeman tells her not to worry and leave.  Radha talks to Rekha's photo saying she cannot bring her back but she can torture the person who killed her.

Soma tells his travel agent to get 2 tickets for Switzerland and wants the best arrangements made for his daughter's honeymoon.  Sophia is very happy to hear this.  Sandhya comes in and tells her father to book 3 tickets.  She tells them Thiru had brought his daughter back from Ooty because she had missed him.  Sophia says she does not want anyone come between her and Thiru.  She tells her father to give Kavya to Kasthuri but Soma says that cannot be done because he does not want any relationship between Thiru and Kasthuri.  Sophia tells them to take care of Kavya because she does not want to be burdened with her.  Soma calms her and tells her he has a plan and everything will be alright.

Thiru tells Kavya he will enroll her into her old school in town.  While talking to her, two men and a lady come there and wnt to talk about Kavya's school.  They introduce themselves as representative of the Lincoln Residency school in Canada - a full boarding school and that Kavya has been accepted.  Thiru tells them he did not apply and they must be mistaken.  They tell him that Sophia had applied and strongly recommend Kavya for that school.  Thiru refuses and tells them he will take care of his daughter's school needs and asks them to leave.

A new inmate is taken to Ram's cell (this guy comes a Archana's brother in TMS).  He enters and sits quietly.  Ram tries to talk to him but in vain.  Ram talks to himself saying maybe the guys is a mute or just wants to be quiet and that he will talk to him later and sleeps.

Sophia on the phone with someone.  Thiru goes to her and tells her the wedding is off.  He tells her off for trying to send Kavya to a boarding school far away.  He says he will not allow anyone to separate him and his daughter.  Sophia says it is for Kavya's own good but Thiru is not ready to listen.  He tells Sophia he agreed to marry her because he thought she would be a good mother for his daughter.  Sophia says it is natural for him to love his daughter but is wrong to expect the same from her.  Thiru tells Sophia if that is the case the wedding is off and leaves.

Sandya tells Sophia she was hasty in telling Thiru about Kavya's school before the wedding.  Sophia says she does not want Kavya to come between her and Thiru.  Sandhya says now Thiru is angry.  Soma says he told Sophia to keep Kavya's school plan a secret until after the wedding but she had been hasty.  Sophia is afraid the wedding will not take place but Sandhya and Soma tell her not to worry as  Thiru can never run away from them.  THODARUM.
Wednesday (7/22/09)  Update By Patsy

Sandhya meets Thiru and tells him Sophia is a little immature and did not mean what she said about Kavya.  Sandhya says she will make sure Kavya stays with Thiru after the wedding.  Thiru tells her wedding is off for good and he will not marry a woman who wants to make his daughter an orphan.  Sandhya tries to threaten Thiru but he is relentless and tells her to do what she wants and he too is aware of what she can and cannot do. Sandya says the wedding must take place as her sister's life and future depends on it.  Thiru says how come she did not think that when it was Kashturi's wedding.  Sandhya says she does not care about Kasthuri but this is her sister. Thiru says no way but  Sandhya says she will see to it that the wedding takes place and leaves.  Thiru thinks for a minute.

Sandhya is praying to her mothers' photos asking them to bless Sophia.  Soma comes to her and says that this wedding is happening because of her efforts and says everything will be fine and leaves.  A lady comes calling for Vishu.  Kasthuri comes out and the lady gives her house keys and says she is leaving for a wedding and for Kasthuri to give the keys to her daughter.  Kasthuri says ok and takes the keys and hangs it on the wall.  Kasthuri sees a calender dated 7/7/09 and stares at it sadly.  Vishu comes and asks what she is thinking.  Kasthuri says it is Thiru-Sophia wedding day and she wants to go and seethem get married but doesn't know how to.  Vishu tells her no need and Kasthuri says she wants to go to the temple to pray for them  and leaves.

Kasthuri goes to the temple and prays.  She sees a bride and groom coming to the temple with relatives to pray and she looks at them sadly.  After they leave, she prays and turns around and is surprised to see Thiru and Kavya.  She asks Thiru want happened.  Thiru tells her he stopped the wedding and tells her all about Sophia trying to separate him and Kavya.  Kasthuri tells Thiru to leave Kavya with her and she will take care of the little girl so that Thiru can lead a happy life with Sophia but Thiru refuses.  The then tells KAsthuri they need to get married immediately and Kasthuri is stunned.  Thiru asks her to decide and leaves with Kavya.

Ram is asleep, his cell mate cries.  Ram wakes up and asks what is wrong but the man keeps quiet.  Ram asks again but the man just turns around and goes to sleep.  Ram gets fed-up because now he is awake and cannot go to sleep.  THODARUM.
Thursday - 23rd July 2009 

Thiru holds onto DG's hand and asks for his permission to get married to vaathu.  He says he wanted to get married to Vaathu but so many things happened in between.  He consented to wed Sophia also for kasturi's sake.  DG says he understands Thiru's position.  He was angry at first but when vaathu explained to him his regard for gander became more.  DG continues he would be the happiest person if vaathu consents for the wedding and lives happily ever after ( DG engaLa vidavaa... ungalukku theriyaadhu Jagduva evvalavu pEru thoratharOmnu )  vaathu comes home and DG asks her to decide quickly, so that their wedding can take place ASAP.  This lady looks on - supposed to be thinking and refuses.  She thought one wedding in her life was itself too much.  All of them brainwashed her and made her do another trip to the altar and it failed.  It looks like a drama.  Gander tries blaming fate and tries convincing her.  Vaathu says Sandhya and her dad would be mad at him, Thiru  says that Kavya will not get a mommy through Sophia although she might be a good wife to him.  DG also convinces her.    Emotional blackmail works again ! ( emotionless face - wonder how this female can do it. grrr...)   accepts to go by DG' s wishes.  DG and Thiru elated, decide to have the wedding in VMPatti temple itself.  Thiru leaves to do the arrangements - wedding fixed for tomorrow.

Sandhya and Soma make a trip to Thiru's house in Chennai.  The house is locked, both of them proceed to VMPatti because Soma says he knows where Thiru would be.  Gander and vaathu sitting in front of the agni, ready to get into the wedlock.    Bharath, Mangai, DG are all very happy.  The thaali is sent around for aasirwadhams.  Gander and vaathu finally get married.  ( I thought the thaali will be snatched by Soma and Sandhya..thank god for small mercies)  Both of them get blessings from DG who blesses her to live happily ever after, requests maapillai to take care of her.  Bharath also wishes and Kavya calls her mommy. 

DG comes home with the newly weds, and requests the neighbour to bring the aarathi.  Sandhya and Soma arrive... both of them shocked and give a villainous look.. thiru glares on... Soma asks if he thinks that they are ilichavaayans (yow... hello...appo naanga ellaam enna ?)  Sandhya blames Thiru for spoiling her sister's life.  What will happen to her sister's life when her wedding is stopped at the altar.  DG says why she didnt think about it when she stopped his daughter's wedding.  Soma is sent out by the villagers.. Ei paarthukkaren unna he savaal vittufies...  aarathi taken and DG says inimel ellaam nalladha nadakkum...

Sandhya and Soma return home to the darling daughter Sophia who asks for Thiru.  Both S & S ask her to forget him, to erase him out of her mind ( manasu enna blackboardaa ? -- enna kanraaviyO)..

thodarum...

hopefully i write subham tomorrow...  : pray: ende bhagavaney !

Update - Friday  24th July 2009 - all our headwriting ! sigh ! 

Continues from  yesterday, Sophia asks for Thiru, Sandhya asks her to erase Thiru's thoughts from her mind because he has got married to Kasthuri, they just saw them wed.  Soma says she should be brave now that Thiru  is kuppai will get  a better maappillai.  Sophia thinks that  Gander  is the chosen one for her, no other choice, she must get what she wants - runs to her room.. The stupid loving sister sandhya follows her to the room and tells Sophia that she should be brave now, she is just out of a big pOraattam...  dont take any stupid decisions.  Sophia tells her not to worry, that she will not die for that stupid Gander.    Sandhya consoles Sophia - it is not always we get what we want in life - there might be better things to come ! (aamaam enga kitta sollu - romba thEvai - naangalum the end pOduveenganu evvalavu vEndikittu irukkOm ) Think of Christ she says, Sophia sobs that she got cheated.

Vaathu, Gander, DG, the neighbours all come and stand infront of Vaathu's mom's photo.. vaathu asks for the photo's aasirwadhams..  The neighbour lady asks her to take the maapillai to the chair there, that she will bring paal and pazham.  Gander says they will leave in a few hours... DG persuades them to stay overnight and leave in the morning.  Gander says that Kavya has gone with Bharath, Vaathu says Mangai will take good care of Kavya, Gander laments about staying away from Kavya, Vaathu assures that   kavya will be back that evening, mangai has been directed so.

Sandhya and  Soma  with all villainy written on their face.  Soma promises to bring a better groom for his daughter darling and get her married in the next muhurtam itself.  Vaathu is all decked up and pushed into a room by her athai where gander is waiting .  Gander talks about his love for Simi and kavya, suddenly feels it is the wrong time to talk about his  1st wife.  Vaathu being vaathu says it is ok and she can understand his love for his wife and child.  It will take a long time for her to reach that height.  (dei.. appo avvalavu naaL javvu... thaangaathungada... vaaNaam engaLa vittru.. illa azhudhuduvEn.)   Thiru says appadi illa Simi...sorry kasturi... kavya calls mummy and comes into the room, athai stops her, but kavya refuses and kasthuri says kavya  will stay with her.. kavya sleeps on kasturi's lap.  DG asks his sister to bring Kavya for she must be asleep now.  Athai does as per her brother's wish.  Thiru and Kasturi are left alone, Vaathu feels for kavya says that she will search for her when she wakes up.  Gander says that there is a way out, if she has a sibling she will leave them along, Vaathu refuses wants to pour all her love only on Kavya.  Gander says kasturi will share her love equally that there would be no problem.

Sandhya walking around the house and finds Sophia hanging.  Soma rushes to find Sophia hanging.  Sandhya starts crying and Soma is villain personified.  Sophia kadhai finished... (thankyou aandavaa for no oppaaris - we cant stand oppari :pray: )

Gander feels kasturi will share all her love amongst 100 children equally ( adhu seri... India's population problem begins and ends with you ...) Vaathu laughs and I dont know how to explain that expression if you would call it... ( ada... adhu shy lookaam pa ) Thiru's handphone rings and he is wondering who is this karadi now.  Picks up the call and finds it to be Soma who tells him the good news of Sophia's suicide.  Goes on with how can you have santhimuhurtham when we are mourning for my daughter... (idhu enngangada...avan veetila kalyanam... un veetula karumadhi.. how can you switch places..grr...) Gander is shocked... as usual Soma says that he will see him one hand, Sophia orEdiya pOitta... nee thudichi thudichi saaga pOradaa... naan yaarunu unakku kaattaren da... Sandhya's face also turns red... vaathu enquires as to who it was, first Thiru refuses to share the news after persuasion by vaathu  says that Sophia committed suicide.    Vaathu's face is supposed to wear a shocked look, we are to understand.  Thiru says it is not their fault, she took a wrong decision... naan ellaathayum paarthukaren, nee pO.... Soma's words ring in his ears !

Roja your turn next....thodarum...

Monday 27/7/09 archives copy

Soma is pacing the floor - "Thiru kku savaal vittachu..enna
pannalaam??" Sandhya wants to know if they can make a
police complaint. Soma says that Sophia did not leave a
suicidal note - " if only she had written a note saying that
Thiru is the reason behind herdeath ..." Sandhya says that they still
can do it but Soma has other plans -" I was a villain, changed
colors because of u both..but now i am back to being a villain -
will kill that Thiru, he can go to Sophia and live with her there.."

Vaathu - DG is happy that his vaathu at last found a nice hubby.
Thiru has gone out. Vaathu does not tell any thing to DG - but tells
athai that Sophia died -"avar poi visarichu ttu vara poi irukkar."
Athai says that Thiru need not have gone now - vaathu says that
even she did not want him to go..but... Athai says that Soma and Co
will be very angry with Thiru - "avarukku yethanum aagitta.."
Vaathu cries and says that she is praying -'that is all that I can do..'
Athai pacifies.

Thiru, the gander kula thilakan comes to see Soma - uh huh, are
u mad?? -
Soma angrily tries to kill Thiru but Sandhya stops
him -" i know how to punish this guy.." Thiru explains that he
is not responsible for Sophia's death -"came to offer condolences "
(athu sari ... Rojaaaaa enna ma nick kuduthe dee nee -
 gander kula thilakn thaan !!!)
Soma jumps some more - Sandhya
says that they wont let him live in peace... Thiru does thiru thiru..

Vaathu in the temple - appealing to God - asking God to give the
mental stamina for Thiru - "to improve his business.. and a good life.."
prays for Thiru's peace of mind... priest brings the deepa aarathani
thattu, bingo... the light dies....Vaathu cries soem more ( yeey, camphor
theernthu poi irukkum..)
Priest again does a deeparathani.  Vaathu is
crying..a lady comes and says that there is a saamiyaar amma who
gives arul vaakku - ' go and ask her, all your kashtam will be gone.."
(paazha pochu, ithu enge ippo mudiya porathu?? saamiyaar amma...JAGDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)
Saamiyaar amma asks her to go to some temple - for 12 weeks -
"your thaali is getti,nothing will happen to your hubby, but kashtam
innum konja naa irukkum.." Vaathu turns... sees some thing....

Freeze
Tuesday - July 28 Update By our Porumai Bhooshanam Patsy -
 Eswaraaaa, eppo da Vidimoksham???

Samiyar Amma blesses Kasthuri and tells her everything will be alright.  Kasthuri gets out and is shocked to see Jothi praying outside.  Kasthuri goes to her and calls out 'attai'.  Jothi turns around and looks at Kasthuri with anger and gets more angry and shocked (I think!) seeing the 'Thaali".  Kasthuri tells her she and Thiru got married just as Masil wanted and wants Jothi to bless her.  Kasthuri falls at her feet to seek blessing but Jothi moves away and when Kasthuri gets up, she tells her that if she got married with everyone's blessing then it would be a happy onebut she has sent her beloved son to jail and got married.  Kasthuri tells Jothi, Ram went to jail because he murdered Rekha but Jothi doesnot believe and says Kasthuri put him in jail so that she could marry Thiru.  She tells Kasthuri her son would never be a killer.  She tells it is because of Kasthuri, she is now an orphan and  tells Kasthuri God is watching everything and Kasthuri will pay for her sins and walks away.

Sandhya prays at her sister, Sophia's photo.  Some comes there, looks ather daughter and takes his cella and calls a guy named Mohan.  He asks Mohan to hurry and come see him ashe has something for him.  Mohan assures he is on the way and will be there shortly.  A priest comes and tells Sandhya that a memorial serive for the deceased Sophia will be arranged for Sunday morning mass.  Sandhya tells the priest to go ahead but Soma stops him saying he has somethings to be taken care of before a memorial service can take place.  Soma tells priest to wait until he gives the go ahead.  Mohan comes in and Soma gives him Thiru's photo and tells him to finish him off.  Mohan says he knows Thiru as he was the one who kidnapped Kavya earlier.  Sandhya just listens to the conversation between the two men.  Soma wants Mohan to complete his job soon and call him back.  After Mohan leaves, Sandhya asks Soma why he had postponed the memorial service.  Soma says for Sophia's soul to be in peace, Thiru has to go to her andheis arranging for Thiru's departure.  Sandhya looks at him for a few minutes and leaves.  Soma thinks hard.

Mangai in the back yard reading.  Sindha comes there and gives her some mild.  Mangai refuses but mother tells her to drink so Mangai accepts.  Sindha tells Mangai she wants to arrange for "Vallaikappu" for Mangai as it will soon be 7 months.  Mangai tells her mother it is not necessary as it would be an extra expense and a burden to her husband.  SIndha insists that they do a simple ceremony and wants Mangai to talk to Bharath.  Mangai finally agrees.  Sindha then asks why Jayanthi has not come home the last two months.  Mangai says Jayanthi could be busy as she has just joined a new company and it would be dificult to take off.  Sindha is not convinced and says Jayanthi could come back during the weekends and says when hte "Vallaikappu" is arranged, Jayanthi will have to come back and leaves.  Mangai calls Jayanthi's cell.  Jayanthi sees the number and hesitates to answer but does so after a new rings.  Mangai tells about her mother's wish for the "Vallaikappu" and wants Jayanthi to come back.  Jayanthi says she is vry busy at work and will try to come back for the function and hangs up.  The landlord's daughter sees Jayanthi upset and asks her what is wrong.  Jayanthi says something about 'love' and its repercussions and tells her to be careful and leaves.  The girl is confused.

Kasthuri in bed with Kavya.  Kasthuri thinks about the incident at the temple.  Outside, Vishu is waiting and his sister asks him why he has not gone to bed.  Vishu angrily says that he is waiting for maapillai.  He asks where has be gone and why is he late returning.  He knocks on Kasthuri's door and asks her where Thiru has gone.  Kasthuri tries to tell him but he stops her saying he is going to wait until he returns and ask him where he went.  Thiru returns and Vasu approaches him.  THODARUM.