Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

FF Hum Ek hamare do YuRa love story new E.12 p.21 - Page 3

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Beautiful update di...something I wud have loved to see in the show too....Yura finally getting a baby of their own after lot of struggle. I still hope creatives show us rani having a baby...

Looking forward to the babies di!!! Twins...sounds great Kiran....I have them at home too!! Believe me there is never a dull moment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow new FF i loved it di so much passion so much love ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😍i cant wait for the next part
ramas thumbnail
will try to post  next part today. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramas

will try to post  next part today.

i am waiting di
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ramas Enjoyed your story and since I have stopped watching RKAB, I am really looking forward to your FF. Enjoyed this part and thank you for doing what the stupid creatives cannot do for us- that is entertain us. Love you for this.
ramas thumbnail
Episode 2  A big surprise on the way

YuRa looks so happy. But Amma and Dadi are worried.
Dadi:  Sumtira hamari Rani aaj kitni khush lag rahi hai. Bhagwan in dono ki aur hamari khushi salamat rakhe aur hume ek pyara sa par pota dede to mujhe lagega maine charo dham ke darshan kar liy.
Amma: mai bhi aaj bhut khush hun. Par darti hun hamari bityaan ko kisi ke nazar na lage. Badi mushkil ke baad humne aaj ye din dekha hai, Bhagwan sab thik karna.

Rani comes to them and they start smiling. After a while Rani feels real tired and feels like fainting and calls for Yudi.
Yudi Rushes to her and Rani faints in his arms. Yudi carries Rani immidately and puts her down away from the party on the sofa. Rani's doc who is enjoying the party rushes to her and checks her out. Whole family has gathered around her praying while CR is telling every one party is over and thanks for coming. Please have dinner before you leave.
Worried Yudi questions doc: "Is Rani all right what is wron?, plz tell me"
Doc replies: she is little tired and stressed may be seeing all this ppl nothing to worry. She needs rest."
Rani wakes up  and calls  for Yudi trying to sit  up seeing every one around her. Yudi smiles at her  and asks: Rani how are you feeling now?"
Rani replies "Kunverji I am fine. I just feel tired" and tries to stand up.
Yudi stops her and picks her up in his arms.
Rani blushigly says slowly: Kunverji pitaji and every one is here plz put me down . I can walk.
RS smiles and replies: No beta no need to feel embarassed. Kunver needs to take care of you. we are not taking any chances. No walking and it is my order.
Rani blushes more lowering her eyes. While Yudi smiles and takes her away in his arms. Dadi and amma follows them.
Yudi puts her down on the bed,  amma dadi enters the room and asks permission to leave. YuRa insists that they should stay and go in the morning after making sure Rani is ok. Yudi asks BhaLi to take them to guest room where munna is sleeping

Concerned Yudi puts his arms around Rani and asks if she is ok kissing her forehead.
"kunverji as soon as you touched me all my tiredness went away. You are a magician. and your touch does wonder to me. I am so lucky to have such a loving wonderful handsome prince as my husband." says Rani hugging him hard.
" Rani I am the luckier one to get a beautiful, caring  wife like you who is soon going to fill my life with so much happiness. Thank you my dear. I love you so much" says Yudi kissing her and turns off lights.

Next morning Amma Dadi munna leaves seeing Rani so happy after praying in palace temple.

Rani's morning sickness gets worst. Yudi feels very bad and panicks a lot and wishes he will get some of Rani's sickness. CR laughs at him and says All these things are normal in first few months.

Rani is getting bigger and feels even sicker. doc comes more freqently  to palace as Yudi calls him at littlest discomfort and replies: "Sorry but this is first experince." RS also supports him saying we are not going to take any chances.
Rani feels happy getting so much attention and love from Yudi and some times wishes that she can stay pregnent forever so Yudi can spend lot more time with her. They both talk to Rani's tummy as if the baby is listening.

One day Rani feels Real sick and doctor after checking out asks her to run some test and do sonography to confirm his doubts.
Yudi gets worried and asks him is there any problem? Is Rani all right?
Doc replies:" she is fine let us just check her out  at the clinic and run some tests."
Doc does a sonography and says to YuRa,
"I have a great news " and shows YuRa 2  tiny fetuses and adds:
"Kunvrji congratulations you are going to be father of not one but 2 children." Delighted Yudi jumps with joy and thanks Doc and asks Doc to leave them alone for few minutes and watch the babies in Rani's tummy.
Both YuRa are watching  2 tiny fetuses  and  feels like they are out of this world holding each other's hands.
Yudi kisses Rani all over her face and thanks  her for making this day happest ever. Rani is also delighted.

Yudi decides to call RS. But Rani stops him and says: "we will go home and surprise them."
Yudi agrees. Doc comes back and asks Yudi to take care of Rani  and not let her get too tired and gives them a CD of the report..
Yudi promises and they get home. Yudi carries Rani in his arms out of the Car and brings her inside palace  and screams: "Pitaji Chootima, Rudra Bhoomi  Saksh Niharika come quick."
 Rani says: Plz put me down kunerji every one will be here. Yudi puts her down on the sofa smilingly.
All  of them rushes there. RS asks" Kunver kya baat hai? sab thik haina?"
Yudi replies: Pitaji Rani hume dohari khushi dene wali hai. You will  have 2 grand kids. RS looks at Rani and says: thank you beta I am so happy and hugs Yudi. CR is not too happy. But smiles.RuMi and Nisah congrtulate them.
to be continued.

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very well done Raksha di.  I really enjoyed this part.  Do we know if it is a girl and a boy?  please update soon.

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This one was really good and sweet. looking forward for more
Roshni. thumbnail
Di...Awesome Part, I enjoyed a lot!

Ok...So now we can expect a boy and a girl...right?
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome and just so good di!!!! Something I can relate to as well. Eagerly Looking forward to the next part...pls update soon!