Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 (Page 9)

bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KehanT

~edited ~

Hi Sam,

I never got much of a chance to interact with you. I did comment on one of your parts in thread #2 , atleast thats wat i believe and think, my memory sometimes ditches me Wink . like amir's in ghajini ..but more on daily basis LOL.

readers always complain that sometimes they never get to see reply to their comments ,certianly not pointing to you , i think i wud make for the worst reader and writer. I never get chance to reply to comments and then feeling embarrased to even update ..thinking abt my readers ... u know the filmsy type" kis mooh se update karu " Wink . Im a unique example of a reader who cudnt make it to read the reply by the writer . Confused 

To begin with , Gosh im so poor with my rhetorics LOL, ( i already beginnedWink )....  10 e^1000 thanks to you and writers like you who introduce me to english literature .   In technical terms as per my proffessor , im not litterate enough Wink..... with absence of english literature from my life .. if only you and  NJ werent there to try and put some of it to my good for nothing head LOL.

And what made me to comment after this long ?  I have an assignment due tonite for which im supposed to write  a narrative essay. And the first thought that struck my mind was you and this ff ( dont worry i wont ask u to write it for me Wink, im not mean Big smile ) . Your writings are going to be such a great help for me . the good part in me told me to atleast thank you for that, thats the least i can do Smile.
And yes i feel so proud to be commenting second time , just coz i beat Lubna in that matters Wink, though she was the one to suggest this ff to me .

Coming to serve the real purpose of this post,   i wil first point out what i didnt like today .
I didnt like the footnoteLOL, that u think we wudnt like the part .

I loved the part and with the sensibility ridhima handled the situation half of the credit goes to anjali for not letting her tell the truth.

I would see that from a positive perspective . Anjali coming down to ridhima to tell her fears rather than turning to her good friends , atul or ankit or armaan. I felt in her words her sense of understanding and realization of the fact that ridhima is a sensible person to understand her feeling without mocking them. And certainly that she is the one who needs to know and not make it a source of entertainment for others or a talk of the group.

Ridhima with her sensibility and maturity and sorted head of whats her priorities and relations, she didnt consider to share the feel of guilt with rahul , may be she knew he wud side her rather than giving an unbiased opinion.

And loved the last part, where they exchanged their ffears indirectly and provided the assurance asked by th time and situation with maturity and sense . And oh my God what an understanding partner , when he said he will wiat till she trusts him enuff to tell him the truth . which on usual situations some ppl might lose their trust on other or get irritated when something that fearing is not shared. 

Truly Said " Some things are better unsaid . "

Clap

Great work once again .

Thanks for this part and rest of the 2 threads .

Kanu
Clap

HI Kanu, welcome back to the thread...

"my memory sometimes ditches me . like amir's in ghajini ..but more on daily basis "  This had me rolling in my chair! Hmmm...the reader who couldn't make it to read the response to his/her comment....hope you manage to make the time to read this one!

I've always know I have an inability to be concise and end up writing long essays for everything and you just confirmed it! Lol! But thanks sweetheart, if this was helpful in any way, I am so glad!

"I didnt like the footnote , that u think we wudnt like the part ."That was so cute!

Anjali, I can only feel sorry for.....it's tough to be where she is and very easy to pass judgement for we know not how we would react if faced with the same...it's tough to suffer from unrequited love but even tougher to be driven to appoint where you are willing to be emotionally vulnerable in front of the person who is responsible for that vulnerability in the first place...

In my experience, it never pays to push confidences....it's always sensible to wait for it allows the other person to be comfortable with what they have to say and you don't leave them with a feeling that they have been coerced and leave them feeling a wee bit resentful...esp in a man woman relationship...it's a fine balance....esp when both the people involved are strong minded individuals...

Edited by bernard shaw - 07 July 2009 at 9:40pm
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyNice

hey sam! Excellent part ! Brilliantly done! Ur no doubt a pro .congrats 4 new thread!i dnt hv my laptop,so m using celphone ryt nw.dint get a pm?plz do pm 4m next part.lvya
Alia[B][/B]

Hey I did send out the PMs but the next day...by the time I posted the part, it was late at night and I usually get up very early so needed to get to bed....I guess you beat me to the PM ' posted before I had sent out the PMs!

Thanks you so much and I am so blessed that you guys continue to read and stay with the ff and say such wonderful things! Hugs!

Shall send the first M to you the next time!

Edited by bernard shaw - 07 July 2009 at 9:20pm
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vienna

Oh My God!!!!
As In
OH MY GOD!!!!

This part was so beautiful......
I loved it completely............
I mean by now u would have realised it is more because of the last bit.....
and im glad that u know it...
I loved their conversation so much, u have no clue.....
I always love it whenever u write like this.....
But I found Armaan and his mother's conversation extremely cute....
I love it when mothers can be so excited about their children's love...
that makes me love Armaan's mother....
And as far as Anjali is considered,
I quite didnt understand her...
She knew that Armaan and Ridhima have something for each other...What did she want by confessing it all to Ridhima??
I can only imagine what must have Ridhima gone through....
But Im sure u have something in mind for this random confession from Anjali....
And Im glad that Rahul-Muskaan are getting better...
I mean muskaan was so cute when she was crying and telling Rahul and Rahul did the best thing someone can do to comfort her...
He just gave her a "Jaadu ki Jhappi" Wink
Amazingly Written.....
Enjoyed it throughly and it was the best thing to start my day with
Thanks to the sneezing attack I got at 5 in the morning Wink Smile
Write soon Big smile

Ah a very young Anokhee, thanks I am so glad that you liked the part... and I am glad that you liked it for more than just the last bit, lol!

I agree with you mom's are special..mine figured out about me even before I did, lol! And that's the wonderful things about parents, you can pour your heart out to them and expect them to understand....

I guess Anjali just lost control...difficult to see your dreams and love slipping from your hand...and feel desperate enough to emotionally expose yourself to that one person who is responsible for you being where you are..

I guess the stress and strain of the last few days, her misery over her fight with rahul, her disbelief that he loved her and her ire that he would not listen to what she had to say all caused Muskaan to blow her lid...but at least it got both of them to realise what they have both been trying to and  yet not say...

Shoot, you woke up at 5 am and read this! You are really such a kid! HUGS!

beetle003 IF-Rockerz
beetle003
beetle003

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Such a lovely update .. AR scenes especially .. Ive read it almost 5 times ... That was a really cute scene ...

Anjali *sigh* .. This had to happen ...
Im really looking forward to Anjali-Armaan-Ridhima's scenes..

RM's scene was beautiful .. Finally both of them accepted their love for eachother.. aww

Thanks for the bm Sam,
Update soon ..
Rukz
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BABY-GIRL7

grt part..loved the understanding leval

Hey nice to see you on the thread after a long while...am glad you liked the part!
bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy-ridz

hey,
Amazing part.
RM confession was lovely .
Loved Armaan's assurance to Riddhima.
Anji's n Ridzi's conversation was so very well penned .It was jus very real but the fact is what Armaan said.
I feel very sad 4 Anji as it is the worst feeling in the world to see some one so dear n specially your Love part away .It is the most horrible night-mare 4 someone.
Considering the sensitivity of this issue hope it gets sought out a.s.a.p.
Thanxx.

Thanks so much girl...am glad that you liked the part...RM confession, I liked too and to me there was no other way to do it – too much said and done already to hurt each other...time to let the hug do the talking!

Yup I feel sorry for Anjali but Armaan is right – everyone has to bear their own crosses....but when you are living it, it's difficult to be rational and reasonable!

bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan123

Hiii Sam good to see u with  ur original  ID. Was confused yesterday when I checked in here, it was  soo weird ... used to ur original  ID na and  ur profile pic too lolll  .

Just scrolled page 4 and wooww ! long part .Will be back after reading Sam.

Today is Budget day Sam .Hope Pranab Babu scraps the FBT(Fringe Benefit tax ,the tax on employees' benefits at the cost of the employers)  I have it in my syllabus and its soo annyoing ..pre budget analysis say  that they r gonna  phase it out  ..whatever want it scraped soon plus its not at all a  good tax .

Love u for updating on mondays (most of the time )atleast here its Monday whenever I see ur update ...Great start to the week.

Ooops fogot , congo!!! for the third thread Sam .Big smileand thanks for the P.M .

And also please update ur comment on Nj's post Sam want to read ur take on AR. .I somewhat agree with her comments on AR .
I know how pathetic I am even pestering u to comment on the replies too ..but I love reading ur comments and I guess  its all ur fault that u give so much time in commenting in detail ..lolll.

Iam soo gonna miss this ff.Ok enough of blabbering will be back after reading the part .

EDIT:

Nice part Sam.
RM : Absolutely loved it simple yet effective.
AR:   Nice romantic one. Loved it .
Anjali:  what had gone into her :( that outburst was so not needed , she could have controlled herself  :(
Ankit :   Never mind .

Missed Atul lolll .(just a small request can u make Atul find some one ,as in in the last part or something. Just a couple of lines in the finale .I mean like he meets some girl and  their convo and  he sees some potential lollll just a dedication to him in ur FF.)

Budget was blaaa Sam no major thing in reforms front nothing innovative even though there is no LEFT by their side this time . FBT is proposed to be abolished thankfully.

Thanks for taking time to update from ur busy schedule Sam really appreciate it. Woow Sand dune bashing only saw it on t.v . I can imagine how much fun u had.Lucky u :) The name of the place u want to visit sounds interesting.

Have a nice day Sam.
lots of love
sudha.

Hi Sudha!  Ah the budget! I had one internet explorer window open for budget news all through the day....everyone at work got off easy yesterday  cos I was so focussed on the Indian budget.....the Egyptians could not understand why! But sometimes I think the market and all of us make a much bigger  hullaballoo about the budget than it should be ...All said and done, the budget is a statement of account of the government...and while in the past it had hugely critical implications when we were starting to implement reforms, now it should be more business as usual because now reforms are a natural concomitant of development and should be on an ongoing basis...the focus should be more on assessing the financial health of the economy than on what sops have been doled out...but old habits die hard so I was glued to the internet as well!

Sorry about that, long lecture for nothing! Thank you for the congratulations...it's all courtesy you guys!

I am glad you liked the RM confession and of course the very much in love AR!

Anjali, I find it in my heart to feel really sorry for her..she has not only lost her love but is losing control over her own emotions and outbursts...tough place to be  especially for a competitive, smart sharp girl like her!

I have responded to NJ's comment....it took me time to update comments for the last part...struggling with work and other commitments....but let me know what you think....

bernard shaw Goldie
bernard shaw
bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smriti.tweety

* reserved *
edit:

Hi!!!!!

Firstly a big Congrats for the third thread!!!!!

Awesome part!!!!!Star

So finally RM are together! Absolutely loved Muskaan's irrational reaction towards Rahul. I could very easily relate to the angry outburst bourn out of her futile attempts to get through him coz my anger and pent up irritation inevitably finds the same route :)

Their simple hug was so much more evocative than words could have been!Smile

The choice between right and wrong is something that we face everyday and here again as Ridhima's points out: its all about perspectives. Ankit surely is caught up in this web of right and wrong. Wonder what he'll decide to do.

Anjali! My heart really goes out to her. Can't even imagine the pain of a heartbreak. It takes a lot of courage to lay bare your emotions in front of anyone! Ridhima's helplessness and guilt was so real.

Finally I loved AR (not surprisingly)! The whole scene was beautifully written!Clap

Hope to see the next part soon!Smile

Love

Smriti

p.s thanks for the pm!

First of all you are welcome for the PM...

Second thank you for the congratulations...all due to you guys......for filling up the pages with wonderful, wonderful comments!

Third, I am so glad that you liked the part!

RM: I agree with you...I think their unspoken exchange, Rahul pulling her close, looking at her with all the affection in the world as he recognised her outburst for what it was and her simple hug that was far more evocative than a "I love you" could have been

I agree with Ridhima completely – the only difference between right and wrong is perspective and you find that your own definition changes based on your circumstances...very much like "yudhishtari satya"... though I guess every society defines certain behaviours and actions as unpardonable but those are far more violent or unacceptable....

I am so glad that you think that way about Anjali! My point exactly! HUGS!

Go to top