Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 80

rabiam

rabiam

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
hey sam
congo on ur 3rd thread.............
well, the part was awsome as usual.....
finally RM together.....
loved AR parts........
continue soon
& thanx for the PM
take care
love rabu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chahat_j

chahat_j

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

hey dear...

awesome part...

simply loved it....

and congrats for yet another thread...

love,

chahat...

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammy-ridz

hey,

Awesome part.

It is Amazing.Luved the teasing stuff among AR,RM n Atul n AR moments.

RM mis-interpretation again after Rahul's confession .wonder what wil happen now?

Anjali  n Armaan's confrontation again got postponed but i guess it was right she did need some space  right now.

I luv this ff n its so sad news 4 me to know that it is going to end. Oh no!!! this is so shocking .I m still in d state of disbelief.

Anyways again i would say GREAT!!! part.

Thanxx

RESPONSE TO PART 35

First of all apologies for the delayed response. The previous thread is closed so cant respond there, hence the response here...I had aleday responded bt didn't get time o post it before they closed the thread.

Hi girl, I am so glad that you enjoyed the part especially the teasing of AR.....I think high time Muskaan acted sensible, don't you think so?

So sweet of you to say that you are going to miss the ff but I guess all things come to an end but hey I have got to know you through this ff and that itself is such a big gain!

Edited by bernard shaw - 07 July 2009 at 9:03pm

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Enigma_Swati

*Reserved*  : )

Will comment soon now!!

*Edited*

I said na in my last comment that I will comment super fast now, so here I am, ecstatic about being so early for the first time in my life. And the similar reaction was when I read the very first line of this part. Here pops again the Scarlet Pimpernel! I only hope that you could have stretched this part a bit because like Ridhima even I seem to be fascinated by the character after I read the book, thanks to you I didin't miss the great novel and I love reading how you put it into your story!! I was really grinning as I read this Scarlet Pimpernel part, believe me and due to this very reason, this portion was the best among the others!!! And finally every one jumped on the boat 'Armaan Ridhima Teaser'. I was expecting this! And I am happy to see this specially when that 'oooohhhh' part came!!

Muskaan... great to see her chirpy again like she always used to be. The way character has been portrayed, I can never imangine her to be sad and subdued at all. And I hope her 'desi munda' who she refers to here is none another than Rahul himself even if she does not realise this. Oh God! What I am talking? It has to be him! And I bet that she and Rahul can prepare a constitution like thing about how Ridhima is and whatever she does. Going on and on as if Armaan is going to marry her the very next instant and they are warning him to back off when there is time!

The meal was a hilarious part really when the dessert was delivered. I was laughing as I imagined the look on Armaan's face when he was not able to find the dessert! Heheheh... All through the other part of the meal, it was very formal and yet very lovable seriously! By the way, I wanted to ask you one thing. From where did you get the idea of naming the restaurant as 'Shatranj Napoli'? It was very different not to forget humourous as well!

I am glad that Armaan finally talked it out with Anjali even if the conversation couldn't possibly reach its end. I admire Armaan and anjali's relationship. Very real and the friendship, I hope, is strong enough to stand the test of time. All in all a treat to read again, I repeat!

The AR poblem, I hope you solve it soon in the next part now. I think that all the matters will be resolved. And please please please don't wrap it up so fast. I mean it's just the second thread na, let it complete at least the full third thread as well. I think the next part will be in the next thread. I wait for that as well!

And you know what, you are by far the most intelligent being I ever came across really. I mean, how much do you know?  Every time after the part I sit reading the note you put up, I sigh not because it is boring but beacuase of the fact that how mych that brain of yours can contain. I wish to read all the wonderful novels you mentioned in this FF but unfortunately I wasn't able to find them in the library. I am so into novels that I can't wait to get my hands on these! Enjoy your stay in Egypt!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1153520
This is the link to my FF. The sense of infinite Spring. Though it is nowhere close to your league of writing, I have put my best efforts into it. I just hope you like it and I will eagerly wait to see what you say about this!! Update as soon as you can!

Love you!
Swati...

RESPONSE TO PART 35

First of all apologies for the delayed response. The previous thread is closed so cant respond there, hence the response here...I had aleday responded bt didn't get time o post it before they closed the thread.

I got around to responding to the comments on the last part only last night and posting them today but dunno how I slipped posting this one....

I am so glad that you liked the part...I enjoyed writing the teasing part immensely partly because it took me down memory lane...I remember the ribbing I had to put up with especially since my beau was a year senior to me and it was the classic senior guy / junior girl syndrome ' got ribbed by both the first and second year students alike lol!

As for Muskaan and Rahul, I guess your best friends are your biggest tormentors! And in this case they are each other's worst tormentors as well!

Shatranj Napoli  - unfortunately can't take the credit for that...it was a very popular restaurant at the time I was in Bombay...Italian cuisine and fantastic food...we used love hanging out there...dunno if it's still around and if it is, whether it's still as good....

And its very very sweet of you to ask em not to wind up the ff..HUGS...but the story needs to come to its logical end...nots ure how it would be if I strectched it...butina ny case, given my inability to be concise I might still be writing even after you guys start to get bored!

Hey thank you for those wonderful words at the end though I am not sure they are all that deserved! I just happen to know titbits here and there...you will find me clueless about the strangest of things!

Shall read your ff at leisure and will def comment..will def read it over this week....

Edited by bernard shaw - 07 July 2009 at 9:03pm

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missypatel

heya sam!

tons of AR yeah....but like u said....lacks the romance...not in the terms of their jolly gathering but the depth of their doing....cuz as i know it ...romance is much more than temptations, kisses and hugs.. :)

i think i liked rahul n muskaan..not my favorite.....but considerably well taken...maybe i dont like how u underplay muskaan....or maybe i like how u let rahul have the last call :D i am confused!

anjali-armaan...like someone told me ...its become a drag...but hopefully this is it for them...next time you bring them up....i am hoping teyll be in better terms...:D

overall it was a update well liked by me...cheers!

~nijaL

RESPONSE TO PART 35

Hi Nijal

Glad you liked RM....I guess I have always underplayed Muskaan...she's fun but not half as crazy - emotionally, verbally as she ususally is...but somehow I liked writing their interaction...both so willing to be petulant about the other...I guess Rahul decided he'd had enough! lol!

On Anjali Armaan, dunno...comedy of errors....hmmm...dragging a bit? Maybe, probably....hopefully the next part should rectify that a bit!

Ar - I told you I am wretched at writing romantic parts, lol!

Edited by bernard shaw - 08 July 2009 at 1:33pm

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missypatel

it is my day today....:) i juss got onl!

reserved

CONGRATULATIONS! on your third thread....needless to say...well deserved :)

sexy update...may i say gripping the already aching mind...in good reliefs..!! Ankit's reasoning...to ridz was sumwat interesting..though a lil boring...but it was a needed scene....yes! Anjali's feelings..her fears...thoughts out loud..her ways of wrapping guilt all over ridz...was should i say strongly carried forward...reminded me oh the movie KKHH..and she dint fail to deepen my dislike for her :D....shes annoying..mostly....her "I" and "Mine" in everything...haha someone needs to put out big banners or maybe ballons tied to her arms and legs that say this world aint her alone....LOL!

RM's simple confession took me back to the early days of her dialogue times..i didnt see it coming yetr i cant think of a better fitting scene for the two..i loved muskaan venting her frustration over him....and liked how you left it just there...

AR...were nice...more than satisfactory..i had goosebumps in my stomach...if thats even possible...(yeh it is when its concerning me :P)....i liked tons! :)

great update...

HI Nijal Thanks so much girl for the congratulations and an even bigger thanks for staying with the fic!  Sorry I am lost, which movie is KKHH?

I like the bit about "someone needs to put out big banners or maybe ballons tied to her arms and legs that say this world aint her alone" and grinned wide while reading it! Yup, she is so wrapped up in her misery that she doesn't see beyond that but to me she is to be pitied (strong word) in her misery...it would take an immense amount of hurt / pain and desperation to bare your emotions to the one who you perceive to be responsible for causing that pain in the first place and then almost plead, hoping that by some miracle she would go away and things would be as they were....

I am glad that you liked RM confession...I could see it no other way...enough had been said and heard between them, too much hurt caused by words so best that words be left  out where they did not belong and let the actions do the speaking!

I am so relieved that you liked AR! Hugs!

Edited by bernard shaw - 07 July 2009 at 9:10pm

JustHere

JustHere

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hELLO THERE,
Well i read you fanfic like 3 dayz ago and i found it super duper excellently writen... i am in love with your story... I love Armaans and Ridhima's character... I love how Armaan nd Anjali's friendship is... I lov Muskaan dn Rahul together.... i love it all... please continue soon nd plzzz pm me if possible!

Isha

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebblez

*reserved <br>

heyyyaa Sam!!! back here man...though i dunno know um able to still come online and read n comment...!! anyways...muaaah nij for the reserve girl...and sam, i love ya itaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sarra for the update!! man i loved it...specially the AR part...u made me day *hugs tight*

Okay, so yeah, AR were my absolute favorite...the perfect boyfriend-girlfriend....man, it was awesome!! RM i never seem to like much anywhere, but yeah, here in this update, they were good...i likes!! Anjali, oh my god! Can i please smack her head? Like seriously man, i do NOT like her, whatsoever be Armaan's reason for being her friend!! Bass mereko nee pasand....glad Ankit wasnt a kabab main haddi...pair up Anji and ankit and pack them off to the Bahamas please :P

Loved the update Sam...better than last time, i have to say....love ya loads girl, update soonish

Kiran

Young Pebblez! I do think the name becomes you far more than Kiran! By the way have a question on that one...will email you.....

Pray why are you ignoring the online world, child? Trust all is well with you? Sana and you seem to take turns in comming on the forum is it? I am begining to suspect its a planned thing LOL!

But it is SO nice to see you instead of a ***reserved*** HUGS!

I am so glad that you liked the update esp the AR part Wink Am even more gald that you liked RM...I must admit I enjoyed writing Muskaan's confession!

"pair up Anji and ankit and pack them off to the Bahamas please :" LOL

Love ya!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top