Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Sam!!!

Congos for the new thread!!

I feel this is the fic that deals with the human emotions in the best way possible and that too in a mature way. Anji-Ridz part is the one I liked the most.. Anjie's unspoken words of jealousy and fear of loosing Armaan has been kept right in front  of that person who should be oppositely reaction to her..but thanks to Ridzi's rational thinking that that the ice got broken in a correct manner. I absolutely loved the part as here the emotional bonding between the pairs whether it is AR or RM they took the next step of their commitment to each other.. kudos and thanks for the part Sam...only you can do this :).

Awwwwwwwwwwww luved it sam

tooo good adored every bit of it wow anji confession was suprsing i'm glad armaan talked to ridhima hope they always stay together

do continue soon
thnks for the PM
swancy
hey sam....:)...this update really rocked...had a little bit of everything...loved the romantic..intimate part especially ;)..hehehe...anjali got a little carried away with her emotional talk...i believe that she has undoubtedly understood that armaan is totally in love with ridz so she should just really talk to armaan instead of pouring her heart out to riddhima...im just so glad that riddhima didnt rush things and let the talk affect her relationship with armaan...its beautiful how two people can connect so well with each other and long to have each other's company...was absolutely amazing...

as for the rahul muskaan bit of the update...i appreciate the fact that both of them are so honest and vocal about their feelings and apprehensions...really builds a strong bond...the way u describe the most meticulous details makes the whole fic seem more real...i just adore the part armaan feels proud of meeting his father's expectations...its the kind of thing every individual wants to feel...im proud of both armaan and riddhima ;)

yayyyy...awesomeeeeeeeee update sam

love ur fic

Sana
hey congrats on 3rd thread..ll comment after reading..
luv ya..

hai dear😊

nice part yaar😊loved AR part😊n armaan convo with his mom is simply amazing 😊thank u so much for the pm😊 continue sooooooooon😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
wow tht was a great part! thanks for the PM..omg anji actually came up to her and said all that! wow! wonder what will happen next! cant wait for the next part! hope u continue soon!
Sam    From where i should start.nice part .u always do this with perfection .U know u r the one of best writers on IF.
One thing is sure .U r too good observer of human behaviour The conversation in between Anjie n Ridzi was like Anjie is still running from reality ..peas in a pod'.......I don't think they r .At least he has courage to accept & deal with truth but Anjie tried best to stop Ridzi in between .I know its hard to bear this pain but what to do it always matter of consent of both ,one sided love is always painful.

Armaan n Ridzi love is not just her single decision .They complete this together.
Ankit's decision make some senses.He know how to alleviate.But its impossible to loose two great friends for his prospective .
RM one couple whom i love too much .i love them in this ff also .They resumed after torment of long days.
Armaan is a great guy with a clear vision .[beauty with brain😉]His mom is a darling .love her.muahhhhhhhhh.she is like Padma Isn't it .Even she knew from where to get grip of his son.AR conversation was beyond any explanation.it took whole plot .Seriously i was dumb how he knew all about her emotions .What to say yaar i m speechless .

hz/greetings/love-quotes/because-of-you.gif" />

ILuvU1.jpg (7422 bytes)

ILuvU3.jpg (8251 bytes)

thanks for pm

love

ritu

~reserved~....*hope to be back soon :) *

*edited*

heyyyyyyyy sam...its sooooooooo good to finally hav an update...and a BIG CONGO and a BIG HUG for hitting the third thread...
the part...hmmm...loved it..especially the AR, RM and armaan and his parents part...
muskaan trying all sorts to get rahul to talk to her and then finally her frustration and irritation and anger finding a let out..loved the way she spilled out everything...
the AR part was sooo cute...they are sooo perfect for eachother..understanding eachother soo well..loved the way he teased her, consoled her and just loved it....
the part with armaan and his parents especially his mom...that was sooo cute...
adn anjali....oh..i soo very dont like her doing this!!!...gosh..hope riddhima and armaan clear out everything...and it becomes normal before further complications arise...and by that i mean ankit also turning into a anjie....
great part hun :)
thanks for the pm....
continue sooooooooooooooooooooon :D
Edited by SunainaTM007 - 14 years ago
congratulattions 4 da 3rd thread n loved da part😊
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Di!
On ur New Thread!"

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/812/812284bkirw9cly2.gif vspace5

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Nidha