Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh My God!!!!
As In
OH MY GOD!!!!

This part was so beautiful......
I loved it completely............
I mean by now u would have realised it is more because of the last bit.....
and im glad that u know it...
I loved their conversation so much, u have no clue.....
I always love it whenever u write like this.....
But I found Armaan and his mother's conversation extremely cute....
I love it when mothers can be so excited about their children's love...
that makes me love Armaan's mother....
And as far as Anjali is considered,
I quite didnt understand her...
She knew that Armaan and Ridhima have something for each other...What did she want by confessing it all to Ridhima??
I can only imagine what must have Ridhima gone through....
But Im sure u have something in mind for this random confession from Anjali....
And Im glad that Rahul-Muskaan are getting better...
I mean muskaan was so cute when she was crying and telling Rahul and Rahul did the best thing someone can do to comfort her...
He just gave her a "Jaadu ki Jhappi" πŸ˜‰
Amazingly Written.....
Enjoyed it throughly and it was the best thing to start my day with
Thanks to the sneezing attack I got at 5 in the morning πŸ˜‰ 😊
Write soon πŸ˜ƒ
grt part..loved the understanding leval
hey,
Amazing part.
RM confession was lovely .
Loved Armaan's assurance to Riddhima.
Anji's n Ridzi's conversation was so very well penned .It was jus very real but the fact is what Armaan said.
I feel very sad 4 Anji as it is the worst feeling in the world to see some one so dear n specially your Love part away .It is the most horrible night-mare 4 someone.
Considering the sensitivity of this issue hope it gets sought out a.s.a.p.
Thanxx.

Hiii Sam good to see u with  ur original  ID. Was confused yesterday when I checked in here, it was  soo weird ... used to ur original  ID na and  ur profile pic too lolll  .

Just scrolled page 4 and wooww ! long part .Will be back after reading Sam.

Today is Budget day Sam .Hope Pranab Babu scraps the FBT(Fringe Benefit tax ,the tax on employees' benefits at the cost of the employers)  I have it in my syllabus and its soo annyoing ..pre budget analysis say  that they r gonna  phase it out  ..whatever want it scraped soon plus its not at all a  good tax .

Love u for updating on mondays (most of the time )atleast here its Monday whenever I see ur update ...Great start to the week.

Ooops fogot , congo!!! for the third thread Sam .πŸ˜ƒand thanks for the P.M .

And also please update ur comment on Nj's post Sam want to read ur take on AR. .I somewhat agree with her comments on AR .
I know how pathetic I am even pestering u to comment on the replies too ..but I love reading ur comments and I guess  its all ur fault that u give so much time in commenting in detail ..lolll.

Iam soo gonna miss this ff.Ok enough of blabbering will be back after reading the part .

EDIT:

Nice part Sam.
RM : Absolutely loved it simple yet effective.
AR:   Nice romantic one. Loved it .
Anjali:  what had gone into her :( that outburst was so not needed , she could have controlled herself  :(
Ankit :   Never mind .

Missed Atul lolll .(just a small request can u make Atul find some one ,as in in the last part or something. Just a couple of lines in the finale .I mean like he meets some girl and  their convo and  he sees some potential lollll just a dedication to him in ur FF.)

Budget was blaaa Sam no major thing in reforms front nothing innovative even though there is no LEFT by their side this time . FBT is proposed to be abolished thankfully.

Thanks for taking time to update from ur busy schedule Sam really appreciate it. Woow Sand dune bashing only saw it on t.v . I can imagine how much fun u had.Lucky u :) The name of the place u want to visit sounds interesting.

Have a nice day Sam.
lots of love
sudha.

Edited by armaan123 - 14 years ago
* reserved *
edit:

Hi!!!!!

Firstly a big Congrats for the third thread!!!!!

Awesome part!!!!!⭐️

So finally RM are together! Absolutely loved Muskaan's irrational reaction towards Rahul. I could very easily relate to the angry outburst bourn out of her futile attempts to get through him coz my anger and pent up irritation inevitably finds the same route :)

Their simple hug was so much more evocative than words could have been!😊

The choice between right and wrong is something that we face everyday and here again as Ridhima's points out: its all about perspectives. Ankit surely is caught up in this web of right and wrong. Wonder what he'll decide to do.

Anjali! My heart really goes out to her. Can't even imagine the pain of a heartbreak. It takes a lot of courage to lay bare your emotions in front of anyone! Ridhima's helplessness and guilt was so real.

Finally I loved AR (not surprisingly)! The whole scene was beautifully written!πŸ‘

Hope to see the next part soon!😊

Love

Smriti

p.s thanks for the pm!

Edited by smriti.tweety - 14 years ago
congratulations for third thread awesome part i  guess anjali needs to know true meaning of love from armaan
*Reserved* =)
Congratulations for the new thread! I am so happy!!!
WOW! this was ana amzing part...
but Damn Anjali told Ridhima everything....
Awww now she proabbely feels guilty...
Well hopefully she doesnt....
nd Ankit... .OMG i hope he doesnt tell her about his feelingz...
the last AR scene was reli cute...
do cont. soon Sam.. plzzz
i totoally loved da part...

Luv SAZ!
awesome part Sam...when reading Anjali's bit, I was getting so frustrated with her...but I guess her feelings are justifiable...but now I am getting angry with Ridhima's decision to not tell anyone of their relationship...this make Ankit and Anjali free to ruin it!

Was wondering if you could include a bit of a jealous Armaan? lol, would love to read it!
Great part!!!!....looking forward to the next one, already! :D
hey sam!!!

dis part wz relly relly relly awesum!!

d AR scenes wer so amazig...im glad dat riddhima's thinking sensibly....nd hope she tells him bout anjali soon.....

please cont as soon as u can....

loadza luv,
urvi