Fan Fictions

Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 80

Page 1
Page   of 80
Page 3 Page 80

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armaan123

RM :Thoroughly enjoyed them .Both are pretty impulsive and a bit childlike . "Muski dear, its abt time for u  confess too" lolll. Looking forward to RM in the next part ..want to read long part on them how they realise abt each other and all . I  don't enjoy  RM   as much as I enjoy them in ur ff.

AR  : Bit dissapointed that he din't cook lolll  wanted to know more how Ridhima reacted thought that It was rushed  a bit sorry!!!  I dont want any mushy things from AR but  some details of their convo may be lolll ... Now that I read ur  p.s this rushing through is making sense.
Also Ur p.s abt AR cracked me up ,yeah poor souls no time for romance ..lolllll but absolutely love reading them..

Armaan Anjali .....Armaan is such a sweet heart  soo understanding ....loved loved Anjali's almost outburst and Armaan being there for her....awww hope Anjali come to terms with AR and come back to her usual self.

Reading Armaan and Anjali's part .. was thinking whether u planning to end it soon and   I see  ur P.S :( every good things comes to an end :(  but still few parts left so looking forward to them :)

Some parts looked somewhat hurried  through Sam, don't mean a drag of things but not ur usual detailing , may be not req in this part  ,I don't know or  its just me wanting to read some more .

But dont get me wrong thoroughly enjoyed the entire update .It was a balanced one involving every one.

Looking forward to next part Sam ..

Lots of love.
Sudha.

P.s congo on reaching 150 pages I know it dont matter to u I mean the pages but only the comments  neverthless  totally deserve it. ur's is the fist ff I ever read  so bit emotional lollll

loved reading the history behind Alexandria

Thanks for the p.m .

Hi Sudha! Am glad that you enjoyed the part ...and you are welcome for the PM!

Hmm RM, I am glad that you like them and the screen time given to them cos I have always maintained that they are not just support for AR so I am glad you think I have done justice to them.....

Never realised but maybe I did rush through in this target of 3 -4 parts that I have set for myself....shall try not to in the next update!

I never realised that I had reached 150 pages...thank you...it's all thanks to wonderful reader like you who bother to comment!

I am glad you liked the comment on Alexandria...I enjoyed the history behind the city though in all honesty I must admit that the city itself was a bit of a disappointment...I don't know what I was looking for but there was something so banal and common place about Alex that I couldn't connect it with the city of the famous lighthouse...but the sea was nice and the beach that they took me to, was awesome!

Was out for an off roading break so shall update soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maslow's hierarchy of needs #3 pt 40 page 56 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
okay so i've never commented... been a silent reader for like... EVER but seeing this 3rd thread being opened had me so excited i had to say

YAY Wacko YAY  Silly YAY Dancing

lol sorry about the momentary madness, can't wait to read more of this story.

Lubna Embarrassed

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Robin_M

hey sam, no worries about the delay, the nice long part totally makes up for it :D
loved it as usual!
i really liked armaan and anjalis conversation, it was so philosophical, and because they are such good friends, the fact that they are at such a miserable point, makes me very sad for them. things should not have to be so complicated in love and friendship...but they are :( i sincerely hope they make it past this transition point, and can be close friends just like the use to be! hopefully anjali will be able to sort out her emotions and except reality over time!
OMG rahul confessed he loves muskaan!!!! YAY that part really had me jumping...finally the words are out! now if only muskaan would reciprocate! these two are really something else, cant live without each other and promise themselves they wont fight and talk things out, and when it comes time...they start arguing and acting out! was quite an intense scene, well done with that sam :)
the best part would have to be the resturant! lol cant believe how they teased riddhima so mercilessly!!! poor girl! it was sooo fun and entertaining! especially rahul muskaan and armaan pulling out all of riddhimas crazy habits!
ahhhh armaan and cooking?!?! ridhima sure chose a punishment for him! for a while i thought that he really did pull it off! but nope...cant say im surprised! lol but that whole scene was very sweet and romantic! love how armaan teases her...the celibacy bit was really funny and cute!
so your really wrapping this up in a few parts?!?! :( awww i really dont want u to end it! its one of the best ffs we have here!
well im looking forward to the next one, hopefully you update soon!

p.s wow Alexandria sounds amazing, lucky girl!! thanks for sharing the little bit of history there :)

Hi Robin, I am glad that you enjoyed the part.....especially Armaan and Anjali's conversation...I know one wants their confrontation to get over with fast but these things can never be rushed and sometimes end up being far more convoluted than we envisage.......

Yup I guess Rahul's patience with Muskaan finally ran out...sometimes honesty can do what all the subtlety in the world cant!

I enjoyed writing the restaurant scene too so I am glad you enjoyed it!

Shall update soon...was out on an off roading trip so was incommunicado, not to mention that my id was playing up...

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazyboutkaran

heyy!!

dis part wz perfect!!...it had everything!!

plz plz cont soon

luv
urvi

I am glad you enjoyed it Urvi!

Apologies for the delay in responding.....shall update soon!

Make-It-Pop

IF-Stunnerz

Make-It-Pop

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
CongratulationClapClap
for da new Thread SAM!

You totally deserve it...

and your ff id even more amazing...

Please cont. ASAP!

Luv SAZ!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashluvdmg

i knw its been months...!!ma sincere apologies....!!
ma net connection..!gawd...!!its gon 4 a toss...!!

buh i do keep an eye on ur updates...!!
well written as usual..!!!

cnt write more....!!guyz...um sry/....!!
luvya loadz
crazy ashu

Ah, missed the crazy Ashu...was wondering where you were! Hope your net is fine now...i know how frustrating it can be wehn it doesn't work!

Shall update soon!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat_j

hey dear,

M new to your ff but i think its superbly mindblowing.
the way you put across the feeling of each character is just breath taking..

Anyways, keep going.....

Cheers,
Chahat

What a lovely lovely name! Welcome to teh thread my girl and hope to see you here more often! And thank you for the wonderful words of praise!

bernard shaw

Goldie

bernard shaw

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidha1983

woah diHug its really awesome oneStar rocking oneSmileSmileso everyone teased Ridhima & even Armaan too joinedLOLLOLLOL spl i like cooking lie which end with dessert what an ideaDay Dreaming sorry for late replyEmbarrassed power cutsCry plz continue it soonTongue & thanks for the pmWink

"My love is like an ocean,
It goes down so deep,
My love is like a rose,
Whose beauty you want to keep.
My love is like a river,
That will never end,
My love is like a dove,
With a beautiful message to send.
My love is like a song,
That goes on and on forever,
My love is like a prisoner,
It's to you that I surrender."

http://www.ftd.com/pics/products/S1-4052_c.jpg vspace5

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5

You are welcome sweetheart for the PM...and I am glad that you enjoyed the part esp the restaurant one..in some senses its close to my heart cos I had to put up with a hell of a lot of ribbing when people finally found out who I was going around with!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top