Thangam

Thangam 6-10th July Updates- Friday posted 1pg - Page 3

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks pat
I think naatchiyar's bro will agree for his sister's sake, and they will start the preparations for the wedding. Meanwhile Ganga and Selva will start romancing, but Ganga will agree to marry JC for her father's sake. On the day of the wedding, Ayya will find out about their love and get them married and make the whole family hate Subbulakshmi and her daughters even further...that's my prediction!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Pat

I wonder why Nacthi so supportive of her husband & her step children. But anyway,,,, its nice to see Nathcia action....
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Janu

Thanks for the update, Pat

I wonder why Nacthi so supportive of her husband & her step children. But anyway,,,, its nice to see Nathcia action....

Does she have any choice? She wants to remain in the good books of her husband....she feels she shd never be any less in character compared to Ganga's mother. What if she were to retaliate and ayyah ends up at his 2nd wife's door steps? Wouldn't that  be most embarrasing for her when her frens, neighbours and relatives were to know.?? As the saying goes " If you can't win them join them"..!!😉
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

This teacher-student relationships is there way back - my college mate fell in love with our economics lecturer - they got married after her graduation....but it was a private wedding with only close relatives....😭 I met them lately and they are very much the same old loving couple as before....😉

Sue, that does not justify it - teacher-student relationship is a sacred relationship and the teacher who abuses it should be hung upside down over a fire. Why do you think it is matha, pitha, guru, deivam? Guru is above deivam because he/she is in a sacrosanct position.

Vijayakumar does not have two wives. He had one wife, met Manjula, had an affair with her and dumped the wife. What he did was deplorable but he did not have two wives at the same time. India has laws against bigamy.
Edited by Karthikka - 14 years ago