Thangam 6-10th July Updates- Friday posted 1pg (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates laksh..

So lovesu start ayiduchu.. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam 6-10th July Updates- Friday posted 1pg (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Nithya - I dont think lovesu started yaar...according to the new promo...Ganga slaps him and he screams he wont leave her and natycha challenges she will find a groom for Ganga on their yathiStern Smile

Thanks sis for the updateEmbarrassed

Janu

Janu

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, Thamizh & Laksh

Story is .... so far so good..... interesting

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
thanks laksh!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
well said karthi...and now they are bringing teacher-student relationships in it too! enna kodumai ithu!  *shakes head in despair*

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

I hate this serial already. Two wives!!!! Angry  Angry Angry Angry

BIGAMY IS ILLEGAL, you fools. Ramya, I had so much respect for you - you call this creative???  Intellectual dishonesty used to insult the intelligence of the viewers all for the distasteful aim of making huge profits. Ask your uncle, the advocate Cho. Maybe he'll stop his diatribes against LTTE and put his legal brains to good use. Why oh why? Demeaning both women and men.

Thanks Sri.
  Karthi...don't know which clown started the ball rolling and this seems to tbe latest trend in our Indian serials. I was watching a Hindi serial the other day and it too had this 2 wives thingy..LOL 
In real life Vijaykumar has 2 pndattis so it won't be a problem for him to act it out..Wink Female population out beats the males - so they cud be indirectly suggesting to accept bigamy cooly..Wink...

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

well said karthi...and now they are bringing teacher-student relationships in it too! enna kodumai ithu!  *shakes head in despair*
This teacher-student relationships is there way back - my college mate fell in love with our economics lecturer - they got married after her graduation....but it was a private wedding with only close relatives....Cry I met them lately and they are very much the same old loving couple as before....Wink

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks updaters for the informative updates. ClapThumbs Up

I just start watching this serial just two days ago (3rd & 4th episodes) . With the earlier updates I was able to get a gist of the story line. I find it quite interesting....hopfully it doesn't end up being monotonously dragging.  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top