India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

help :( (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Armaan doing Jassi's makeoverLOLLOL......now arent u adventerous queenbee.....Wink

but is he did we know what to expect.....jassi with loads of hair gel.....center parting.......blue suit.....the braces ofcourse will go because u cant expect her to do the teeth grinding act with them......Wink

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by queenbee

&$#@&@%#&#@^(^#@ Armaan fans buck up!!! the enemy is closing in!!!! LOL

dont worry....we are ready!!!Embarrassed

Yes. Main taiyaar hoon. Anyways, we all know who gets the girl in the end!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

A little more about Michel's role:
Betty (Jassi) leaves Armando's company and takes off with Cata (Neena Gupta's character) to a beauty pageant as Cata's assistant. There, she feels very lonely and out of place, and misses Armando terribly. Michel is Cata's friend, someone who starts liking Betty and spending time with her. Initially Betty is hesitant, makes fun of herself, her confidence is shattered completely and so she resists him and denies herself the chance to have a good time. Eventually he helps her not only to discover herself as a beautiful person, but he and Cata perform the makeover on her. He falls in love with her too, but he knows there is someone from her past that she continues to love. And Betty becomes lot more confident of herself... she returns to Ecomoda (Gulmohar) with a new purpose Smile

Actually I think Purab's role is just perfect for Michel... cos T&DS don't have to waste time making jassi and Purab get to know each other.. they already do... a simple explanation from Purab will suffice becos Jassi didnt really love him and its not like he broke her heart, no deep waters there. Plus, Purab knows about her love for Armaan and he might have that extra motivation to do a final bit for Jassi.. the woman he once loved... to make her happy and get the one she is pining for. AND.. here's the best part.. if Armaan knew about her and some strange guy, he wudn't feel as threatened and as JEALOUS unless it were Purab.. the one (he thought) she loved and nearly married once... THAT shud get the adrenaline pumpin overtime again!!! LOL Jassi and Purab together........ again......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn damn damn!!!

queenbee,u r really a queen of rationalisationClap

hit the nail bang on the head.

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
evn tho this topic changed from BLF to armaan, purab, n jassi's makeover.. thnx a lot guys! ...i kind of understand things better.., n yup, i'm out of the dark Big smile ..., purab needs to DEFINITELY come back... some photos, a letter saying " I realized we're not meant for each other ", forget abt engagement n marriage, n just leave?? wow..not really a nice departure..especially from purab! ..., n lol.. queenbee, i'm waay with u..., if purab comes back, then the armaan in JEALOUS mode will work overtime! LOL

Go to top