Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

help :( (Page 2)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nasshuu

I DONT WANT HIM TO COME BACK .(first i was but not now) thing has already change for armaan so no need to came purab. i'm sure he will derseve nothing. so better to stay away.

but nasshuu, don't u think that if purab comes and helps to unite jassi ad armaan and gets respect from them and jassi's family , specially bebe. this will be better end. after the completion of the story, everybody will remember him as a very good character in the story. i think that will be better rather than the present depature of purab without any explanation.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged
YESSSS, Rumi, for the sake of all those unfinished questions and allegations regarding his unceremonious departure from JJKN... he SHOULD come back and put all his fans at peace Smile

I'm no prophet but I just KNOW what's gonna happen to this board when he comes back....... &$#@&@%#&#@^(^#@ Armaan fans buck up!!! the enemy is closing in!!!! LOL
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

&$#@&@%#&#@^(^#@ Armaan fans buck up!!! the enemy is closing in!!!! LOL

dont worry....we are ready!!!Embarrassed

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Actually I think Purab's role is just perfect for Michel... cos T&DS don't have to waste time making jassi and Purab get to know each other.. they already do... a simple explanation from Purab will suffice becos Jassi didnt really love him and its not like he broke her heart, no deep waters there. Plus, Purab knows about her love for Armaan and he might have that extra motivation to do a final bit for Jassi.. the woman he once loved... to make her happy and get the one she is pining for. AND.. here's the best part.. if Armaan knew about her and some strange guy, he wudn't feel as threatened and as JEALOUS unless it were Purab.. the one (he thought) she loved and nearly married once... THAT shud get the adrenaline pumpin overtime again!!! LOL Jassi and Purab together........ again......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn damn damn!!!

I se ur point queenbee, but Purab no longer fits Micheal's bill because he has already fulfilled this role in the Allibagh episodes.....now is presence will be redundant for Jassi's makeover as he will only be repeating what he said before......I think HM or Nandu would be a better bet for this.....
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged
HM!! wow.. thats interesting.. dint think of that.. she would be excellent no doubt, she loved jassi like a daughter almost... but I think T&D S will be sticking to the script that demands a Michel... hence the guess

Aur Nandu ka toh khud he makeover hoyega LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
T&D sticking to the script??????.....ConfusedConfused...now that is a new idea....Wink

arre queenbee......had they stuck to the story, we wouldnt have had any confusing....as it is T&D are notorious for deviating from the script in hand......

honestly there are times when I wouldnt be surprised if Pari did Jassi's makeover.....
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I feel u are right Queenbee...this way both Armaan fans and Purab fans will be happy! Smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
honestly there are times when I wouldnt be surprised if Pari did Jassi's makeover.....

If I were Jassi I would die before that creepy creature touched my face!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH DeadDeadDead

You're scaring me!!!!! Lets wait and watch Confused

PS The wackiest idea just occurred to me... imagine if ARMAAN did Jassi's makeover... LOL

Go to top