Reema Khan's life is so beautiful

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Reema Khan's life is so beautiful

Pakistan's top actress Reema Khan has been making her latest film Life Is So Beautiful / Kitne Haseen Hai Zindagi in Malaysia with Johnny Lever and Muanmar Rana. "It's not easy for me to shoot in Pakistan because people recognise me and they stop me and ask for autographs which is fine but there is too much to do when you're a producer, director and actor," she explains, "People don't recognise me so much in Malaysia so I can go ahead and do my work."

Although not so well known internationally, Reema is often compared to Aishwarya Rai. "It was the Indian press who compared me to Aishwarya Rai when I went over to India," she says, "We have a lot in common because we're both leading actresses from our respective countries and I am the face of Pepsi while she is the face of Coca-Cola. She is the face of Lux and so am I."

Pakistan's film industry Lollywood is increasingly turning to Malaysia for production. Malaysia has its own small film industry which has always struggled to make an impact even domestically, and there is a lot of sense in the two Muslim countries working more closely together. "At least six to seven television serials and several commercials that are shown on our channels were shot in Kuala Lumpur recently," explained Saeed Rizvi of the Pakistan Film Producers Association, "Malaysia's strategic location, being easily accessible to Bangkok and Hong Kong, makes it easier for post-production works and less bureaucracy to obtain permits adds to the advantages as well."

bollyspice.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reema Khan's life is so beautiful" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article . like reema from  my childhood . she is ashwariya rai of Pakistan . wishing her  all the best to her for  upcoming movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hmmm...

nida_1990

Goldie

nida_1990

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article

Post Reply New Post

Go to top