Fan Fictions

My Mayur FF..Updtd Chp 12 Pg 42 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 57

rresham

rresham

Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
omg soooooooooo cute!! waiting anxiously for the next part....

i love it cuz it's so realistic.... add me to ur pm list :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Mayur FF..Updtd Chp 12 Pg 42 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
awesome yaar do continue sooon

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 08 July 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
when r u next updating...???
m waiting...

jayalal

Groupbie

jayalal

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Mayank easily grabbed her wrists and in a sec he was lying on top of her..nupur gasped..suddenly the atmosphere changed..

mayank's laugh slowly died as he looked down at her..they were so close...mayank's eyes were fixed on her lips..
Nupur nervously:"ma..mayank..shaadi.."the words died in her throat as he catches her off guard, swooping down to
capture her lips with his own. Lingering for only a moment, he moves to her cheek, then her jaw, her neck, finally ending with a moist brush over her exposed shoulder. Surprising her further, he traces her upper arm with his fingertips, pulling the saree back up and in place. She hadn't even realized it had fallen..

nupur closing her eyes "mayank dekho ghar mein shaadi hain aur...
Mayank bringing her more closer"toh"?? trying to capure her lips again..
Nupur"toh..mujhe chodho..pulling away from him and getting up...she got up and started adjusting her saree while
avoiding his eyes..
Mayank noticed her hands were shaking..he smirked.."so m not the only one affected""
He slowly came behind her..nupur saw him from the mirror quickly started her blabbering "

"main gunjan ko dekh kar aati ho ke woh taiyaar huyi hain ki nahi""..starting towards the door..
mayank quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him..tightening his grip "gunjan ke paas ma aur dia hain..tum yaha rah kar mujhe taiyaar karo..smiling seductively..
Nupur making a face(pulling away):"tum  koi do saal ke bache ho jo mein tumhe taiyaar karo..?
mayank smirking "main waise taiyaar karne ki baat nahi kar raha tha..adult wali ki baat kar raha tha.."winking at her
Nupur's jaw dropped"mayank tum.."blushing "aaj tumhe kiya ho gaya hain..?? looking at him in disblief..but after a
while smiled..shaking her head..
Mayank chuckled...
Nupur noticed that the window was opened so she went to close it..when she turned around she saw mayank coming
towards her,,his intention clearly written on his face..
She took a step back and he made two forwards. She took another step back and soon was backed up against the
wall..

He placed both his hands on the wall blocking and whispered in her ears.."kyu? bilkul tumhari Raj ki tarah baate kar
raha ho..isnt it?
Nupur looked down blushing:"mayank tum bhi na"

He pushed her hair behind her ears and held her face in his hands,:"hey.."she looked up..He cleared his throat that was suddenly dry from nerves and swallowed.."I love you so much. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are my every dream come true, because you are the reason I can dream. You bring me light and love and happiness in a world that is full of the opposite..i know i made you cry today but i promise you that my love for you wil never diminish..
Nupur smiled bright enough to put the moon to shame; tears streaming down her face.."I love you too..she said softly..She put her arms around his neck.."an I always will even though sometimes you irritate the hell out of me.."
They both chukled..
M
ayank leaned into her and sampled her lips with a kiss. He traced her bottom lip with his tongue and was granted entrance into her mouth. Their kiss deepened, and lasted until they had to come up for air. He groaned as he rested his forehead against hers, his breathing labored...both breathing heavily..
As he was about to kiss her again...they heard..

"Nupur bahenna...and the door opened..both turned around and saw..UDAY..both drew apart looking red as a tomatoe..but for different reason..nupur-shy and mayank - angry at uday for interepting.:)

To be continued..

I know its a bit short but i promise next chapter will be long..

jaya

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJreshmahnKavya_geethikadannandiniKitsinpreksha07Asmara.parul_bansalprerna_agrawalC_O_O_Lanju011mayurg2010Escapistananya_sx.Heena.xInshiraadi_guptajeniluvmayurMrinaLoveNoteYou-Know-Who..Shreyu..kirti123daniella05ShwePoopreethislove.mayurarti.SilentPrincessSushitaLover23Let-It-GoKanika05-Samira-_ArTi4ever_ShafoohgrhrSobtiObsession..Mariyam..MyInspirationza-little-hopeannie07Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
nice update.....thanks 4 the pm.... Smile

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
yahan bhi Uday haddi ban gaya... Lolz....

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
when r u next updating...???
m waiting.... Smile Smile

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 09 July 2009 at 4:32am | IP Logged
omg wat a part yaar amazing  yaar nicely written . keep it up update next part sooooooon plezzzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top