Buts Its on Sony TV as well ? :S (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kiran_bhatia

kiran_bhatia

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
no its also called ladies special

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buts Its on Sony TV as well ? :S (Page 2)" in Hasne Aur Hasaane Ka Tonic...Ladies Special forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Okay, let me clear the confusion. This show is called Hasne Aur Hasaana Ka Tonic... Ladies Special. The show on Sony is called Ladies Special. The titles are similar, but the shows and storylines are completely different. The Ladies Special on Sony is similar to the movie Metro, and show's how 4 very different women struggle throughout their lives in Mumbai.

As part of the Ladies Special [Sony] Development Team, I just felt I should answer this question.

-Nikasha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hasne Aur Hasaane Ka Tonic...Ladies Special Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.