India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

please tell me what happen in kumkum?

Naveet Groupbie
Naveet
Naveet

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

hello everyone can u please tell me what happen after summit came from this other country where he got beaten by some people and he returns back and this other guy(don't know his name) is bothering kumkum and try to get her out and her family where they live now but when sumit returns and his leg is broken or sumthing kumkum toke him to the doctor and doctor told her that he can't get out from the bed for month and this guy call kumkum and wants to met her alone and when she goes with all the people that she lives with he gets mad and kumkum take out the knife anf tells him that if he says anything more she will cut him down and after can u tell what happen in india because i watch it on video in here soo please tell me what happen and please please write in english i can't really read in hindi thanks anyone who will replay thanks again sry if u have travel understanding what i am trying to say....Smile thanks againBig smile

Edited by Naveet - 25 January 2005 at 9:35pm

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

well no problem at all this is wht v all do hereTongue hehe neway

ok i dun exactly remember but still will tell u a brief story i hope it helpsSmile

the ppl who went with kumkum were the ppl who live in the same chawl(its like flats for poor ppl with very less facilities) n that guy whom kumkum was pointing the knife towards is abhay chauhan(AC)

ok so wht happened was asevery1 was against AC he made a plan to get every1 to him he told all the chawl ppl that he will make flats for them with all the facilities they need n in greed every1 did wht he wanted AC also kept a condition that he wants kumkum to work with him for 3 months n the ppl will be given the possession of their new flats in 3 months then kumkum will be free she wont ave to work with him ne more sumit disagreed he said kumkum wont work with AC but soon they had to agree cuz of those chawl ppl

kumkum started to go to ACs office for work AC did all possible things to create misunderstandings between kumkum n sumit like he kapt a moblie fone in kumkums purse n she didnt know abt it n he copied kumkums signature on this party invitation which sumit didnt want her to go to n took her to sumother city for a meeting n on the way back the car broke down n kumkum got late actuallt very late for home (just remember these now i think thats all)

then on the new years eve AC ordered the whole of the office staff to leave kumkum didnt know abt it meanwhile sumit got prmission to restart a contract he had left in between he wanted to share his happiness with kumkum so he goes to her office to meet her on the other hand in the office kumkum sees every1 leaving she goes out to ask when light go out she is scared she turns aroung to find AC standing behind her with a lit lighter he tells her that he wants to spend the new year with her n wants to be in her arms kumkum is so scared that she faints Ac picks her up in his arms n the lights cum n sumit also cums he walks briskly with his broken foot toqwards AC takes kumkum from him places her on a sofa n starts to beat up AC soon kumkum wakes up n takes sumit away then she tells him all that Ac had said sumit gets very angry n calls up AC he tells him to say all that in front of every1 n invites him to the new year party in the chawl

AC cumz sumit puts poision in 1 glass n water in another offers Ac to drink 1 n prove his luv AC drinks n is safe then he does the same n offers sumit to drink n prove his luv sumit is abt to drink n kumkum stops her she tells AC that sumit does not have to prove his luv but she will tell Ac wht luv is she is abt to drink it when sumit stips her the she tells AC to get lost n he does

as the 3 months r abt to end n AC doesnt want kumkum to leave the job he decides to plant a bomb in the almost finished building n the building falls he then promises the chawl ppl that he will make the whole building in 1 months kumkum has to go back to work again1 months finishes soon (in 1 episodeWink) AC take kumkum to this flat in that building n tells her that he has made it for her n she n AC will live together in it uhh yes n now he has started to call her chanda (rs wadhwa in front of others n chanda when she is alone) sumit cumz in n tell ehr that they will live in a new house sumit has bought n they leave ACis sad now he wants kumkum at ne cost he now starts to scare kumkum first he sends injections to her house n then puts poision in their food the whole family except kumkum n sumit get food poisioning the need the same injections then he sends a fire distingisher to kumkum n sumits dad gets caught in a fire but is safe.. kumkum is scared cuz she doesnt want to lose ne1 she luvs he now sent to her a whilt sarree hey now u read on fron this weeks episodes  TongueBig smilehehe thanx

all this wasnt a detailed update but i hope it helped or u can read the updates they r gud enoughSmile

Naveet Groupbie
Naveet
Naveet

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

thanks that really helps thanksSmile and one more question when kumkum was pregnant with her first child jatin's baby did the baby die or he is alive or does she have any kids in this drama please replay thanks Tongue

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

uhh yeah no problem at all Smile

n abt ur questionz kumkums first child is a baby boy she was pregnant again with sumits baby but had a miscarriage n found out later that she can not born ne more babies so she got a treatment done but no gud news till nowBig smile lolzz i dun mean to be cheapTongueEmbarrassedjust a stupid filmi dialogueTongue

Naveet Groupbie
Naveet
Naveet

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
thanks and please tell me if anything new happen in KumKum because i can't watch it here only on video and on the video it's way behind soo please keep giving me the update of kumkum thanks again and can i know are u a gal/guy and how old are u by the way i am 16 yrs real age and a gal from canada it's kind of stupid to ask you this but i wana know thanks Smile 
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged

nuthing new has happened as yet but seemz that ACs end is cumig soon

n abt the updates i usually write the daily updates in this forum u can read them they r detailed onez

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top