Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aby.baby1

aby.baby1

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hello friends , i wanna share something with you, as i come to know that in serial aap ki antra i heard there is new character they are talking about , its a doctor  (psychaterist )..
wat u  think if it would be Gavie ji .. i put a pots in aap ki antra forum and asked to members to pray that we can see gavie ji  and prabhleen ji together again ,so u too pray and if possible put ur feed  back to channel for our best pair. .and leave ur comments on my post at aap ki antra forum.hurry please!!!!
thank you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gavie ji and Prabhleen ji TOGHETHER...." in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meftal

Groupbie

meftal

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged
yaar mujhe laga they are coming in some new show,well the new role has been already decided,it will played by someone sachin khurana,i don't have any knowledge of him.

aby.baby1

aby.baby1

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
oh yaa dear , i just too came to knw , its sad for our best pair lovers, any hw its television , anything can happen anytime.. hope to see them smwhere else..

riyasri25

riyasri25

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey guys we still have hopes yaar ,as once i remember Vidya's father mentioned someone called vikrant or something who was supposed to marry her and as vidya married Aditya ,so that guy is single till date so there is definitely a chance where Gaviji can still enter the show...but still that kabab mein haddi Aditya will be there na and i cant see even a slightest chemistry between the two......Ohh i miss RK soooo much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyasri25

hey guys we still have hopes yaar ,as once i remember Vidya's father mentioned someone called vikrant or something who was supposed to marry her and as vidya married Aditya ,so that guy is single till date so there is definitely a chance where Gaviji can still enter the show...but still that kabab mein haddi Aditya will be there na and i cant see even a slightest chemistry between the two......Ohh i miss RK soooo much.
only one line for this ..hum aur hamare sapne kab sach honge..........EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

sim_ran

sim_ran

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
u guys wow what an idea ji one way or the other u guys are hell bent on bringing Gavieji with Prabhleenji i think the idea of bring him as vikrant will be good not as the doc....

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Arey... mujche lega ki sach much both of them are coming onscreen.... waise frankly speaking.. i don't want to see Gavie as Antra's doctor... haa agar aditya ko kuch ho jatha he tho its perfect....

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyasri25

@bold...
Arey yeh dialog kab tha yaaarShocked.... waise idea bura bilkul nahe he....Tongue
See how we boothnies are digging  space to see our jodi alive....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top