Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

|||naksha patch up part 18 posted||| (Page 6)

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock_angel

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was great!
u r a great writer
u know what, u should write a book on naksh.
i am being honest.

hmm a book on naksh??
god!!Embarrassed
well im ready if all of u guys will read it!!LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalig

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

tooo cute! please keeep writing.

ok i'll surely write more after my xams!!Smile

anjalig

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

Awesome FF.............Lovelyyyyyyyyy........

Hats off to u.........
Really u r a great story writer..............
Fabulous work..........

thnk u!!
keep on reading my ff's and oneshots!!
Smile

anjalig

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zumra03

I jus luv to read ur ff and one shot..it was awesome..do continue soon..all the best for ur exams..hey pls pm me wen u update any of ur ff..if u can..

thnku for reading evrything!!
yeah il pm u if i can.
Smile

anjalig

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GujuGrl

please continueDay Dreaming

i'll continue soon!!Smile

anjalig

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
 well here is the 3rd part!! .hope u like it!!so post ur replies and please click on the like button if u liked this postSmile
part3
dadaji is impressed  about akshara' and praises her parents that they have given her good values and education. everyone gets tensed hearing the word education becoz they had not told akshara about dadaji's decision.
dadaji says that he has to tell something important to everyone.naitik gets more tensed and looks up at akshara who is  smiling .he says that he has changed his decision and akshar can got to college and complete her education. evryone r happy but akshara is shocked as she din't know that this issue was sucha problem in naitik's house. she looks at naitik and he looks down.
dadaji further says that he was of the opinion that girl should not work and thy needn't study etc. but he met one of his old friends. mr satyajeet sharma and he told him that his daughter and daughter in law r working with them in their family business.
i thought over it and  we r paying salary for employees why don't we use our talent in our own companies??
maybe reshmi and akshara can work in their company after their studies. evryone are  releived.
akshara helps bhabhi maa and gayatri in the kitchen while naitik went upstairs.akshara went to their room and saw naitik working on his laptop. he smiles up at her and she doesn't mind him and goes to the bed and starts folding their washed clothes.naitik comes up behind her and hugs her. she puts him off and he asks her "meri biwi ko kya hua??"she keeps on folding and asks him why he din't tell her about all this and he says that he is sorry he din't want to lose her at any cost. she smiles at him. he jokingly says  that he was afraid that she may say no to this rishta .he then gets serious and says that he din't want to make her sad and that is the sole reason why he kept this from her. akshara  is convinced .
she walks to the dresser room to keep the folded clothes when naitik pulled her towards him.they both fall on the bed with akshara on top of naitik. she tries to get up when naitik gets her hand and she fell on him again. he holds her tight and pulls her into a hug. he brings her face closer and nuzzles her face. he kisess her on her cheek.and ear
gayatri mom chose this moment to call  naksha for lunch.she saw naksha and naitik and akshara also saw them. naitik  immediately  let go of akshara. she got up and gayatri maa said
"sorry munna wrong timing" akshara called maa its ok and she walked towards gayatri mom. she told them that she came to cal them for lunch and asked them to come down fast.she hurries off trying not to laugh.akshara was red due to embarassment. she looked at naitik and he gave her a wicked smileBig smile
they both went down for lunch. after lunch nandini, reshmi and akshara went to rehmi's room. they sat there discussing about college life and thier friends.
mohit had turned up after long. naitik had apologised to him for being rude.mohit knew naitik well and he accepted the apology. they played many games and dadaji called naitik  to his room.
naitik  went to dadaji and dadaji asked naitik to tel him about his decision whether he'll work in
their company or not?? naitik  doesn't reply and so dadaji asks him to give an answer and naitik says that he needs some time to think. dadaji agrees and asks naitik to tell him his stand by next day.
naitik comes out of the room all depressed .
akshara sees him goin to thier room all sad so she excused herself and went to naitik. naitik tells ehr everything and asks her what he should do. she makes him understand that he has to agree with
dadaji and work in thier own company. he can take it to greater heights and can bring more glory to thie company. naitik is convinced and decided to agree. he gets mischevious and tells akshara that hewill agre only if she gives him a kiss. she is shy but she wanted naitik to agree. naitik is more cautious this time and he goes and closed the door. akshara is all shy and looks down and he goes towards her and sits on the bed.he says know hey have all the privacy and akshara gives a quick kiss to him. naitik got happy and he starts kissing her allover.he kissed her shoulders hand, neck and then she also starts to give in.they kissed for long and broke up when they couldn't breath.
akshara  was blushing madely and and naitik lifted her  chin and asked  her how was it??
she gets shy and runs to the bathroom. gayatri maa calls naitik and he goes down.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkavi2377anjalig~~~Sweta~~~tanya.dsouzasheenalkKaShCrazyAneesaDrishti...A-N-S-H-I-K-Amoonlight08Annie4Juhi

Drishti... IF-Rockerz
Drishti...
Drishti...

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
it was asusually awesome sweatha.anything written by you is always nice.really liked it.naitik agreeing to work in the company because of akshara.how cute and romantic.he asking her about the kissEmbarrassed.so sweet.really liked it.
thanks for the pm. Smile
.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey....itz jst fantastic......n ya u really hv 2 write a buk on em lik sum1 said.......v all r very much interested...keep it up.....waitin 4 more...all the best 4 ure exams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top