Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

|||naksha patch up part 18 posted||| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 3 Page 46

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
arrey wat a thot.......kash aisa hi ho show par....aur koi raasta toh bacha nahi......anyway gud thot.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|||naksha patch up part 18 posted||| (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
as usual too gd......keep up d gd work...all the best 4 ure exams!!!!!!!!!

Pia9

Goldie

Pia9

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hi i realy like your oneshots. u put so much detail i feel lyk im actuli watchin it! plz continue them.

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Its awesome~i had written one too yesterday!

bhaskar_bharti

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
part 2
well akshara naitik got married .  they took the saaath pheres and promised each other that
 they'll be together forever.naitik filled akshara's maang with vermillion and akshara
changed from akshara maheshwari to akshara naitik singhania
akshara left to naitik's house in tears. she was ad of leaving behind all her dear ones.
she was also a bit apprehensive about entering a new house. naitik saw akshara crying in th
car and he caled her akshara and she turned. he told her that he knew how she must be
feeling but he'll try to give her all the hapiness he can. akshara smiles and then naitik
sits nearer to her and she lays her head on his shoulder.
they reach the house and akshara enters naitik's house .it was big and and looked
welcoming.
 it was decorated and brightly lit .
naksha went  to the mandir and prayed.it was pretty late by then and gayatri asked rashmi
and nandini to take akshara to naitik's room.they went upstairs and akshara was stunnd to
see naitik's room.it had a door wich led to naitik's study another led to the dresser and
the bathroom and anothe rone to the terrace. it was really spacious . it looked welcoming 
decorated with red and white roses ribbons etc. candles were burning and the room was dimly
lit adding to the ambience.reshmi and nadini left her alone and went to their respective
rooms after some time.akshar loked around the room and found that everything was neatly
arranged. she found her dresess neatly aranged in the dresser and everything was perfect.
akshara was sitiing on the bed when she heard the door close. she looked up and saw naitik
entering. he flashed her a smile .he came to her and sat by her.he told ehr that u r
looking beautiful and akshara blushed.he said that even though she looks beautiful it would
be very difficult to move with these as hey r so heavy. he told ehr that she can change ehr
dress. he went to the bathroom to change.
he came out wering a white kurta he saw akshara sitting in front of the mirror removing her
jewellery. akshara noticed him staring at her and he came to her .he helped her remove the 
jewellery .she stood up to go and change when he playfully said that he was willing to help
her change her dress. akshara got shy and ran off to the bathroom.she came out wearing a
pink colour night dress. she opened the door but din't find naitik and she moved few steps when she was pulled back.naitik pulled her close to him and asked her if she got shy and she looked down. naitik lifted her chin and laced a kiss on her face akshara felt a current passing though her body..he lifted her up and took her to bed.he said now she is finally his and he started kissing her. Big smileEmbarrassed
he ran his hands through her body curves  and akshara got a tinkling sensation.and she smiled. he started kissing her and he willingly gave in to him.she kissed him back and they kissed for long and drifted off to sleep.since they were so tired.EmbarrassedWink
akshara woke up early in the morning.naitik was sleeping she  took a bath and went downstairs.she   went to the kitchen . she was preparing dough for making chappati  when she felt two hands coming up around her waist. she turned to see naitik grinning at her and she asked him to leave her as someone will  see. naitik tells her he doesn't care as she is his wife and no one is up yet..he hugs her even tighter and kisess her on the cheek while she goes on with her work.they hear footsteps gaytri maa comes in and asks akshara wh did she take the trouble of preparing food.she goes to akshara when she sees naitik. she say "munna aap idar?? aur wo bhi itni subah subah"she checked the time and it was only 6 in the morning.he asks him what is so special why is he up early and he says he came to drink water. bhabhi maa also come to the kitchen .she is also surprised to see naitik.
munna did u get ready this early ?? naitik found it hard to answer them and turns to go out of the roo when gayatri,bhabhi maa and akshara see that. there is some flor stickin onto his face.akshara looks embarassed and bhabhimaa and gayatri laughs.LOLWink.
akshar hints naitik and he wipes it from his face. akshara prepares breakfast and serves it to everyone.dadaji i impresed and he is more shockd to see naitik up so early.

thats the second part guys.now ill wait for ur comment.
bye.
i don''t mind getting  loooong commentsSmile

LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subanjalig~~~Sweta~~~tanya.dsouzasheenalkKaShCrazyAneesamoonlight08A-N-S-H-I-K-Asanw

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey very nice, romantic n sweeeeeeettttttttt........hope so dis happens inda show....Hrishas ur ffs takes me to an imaginative world......its always very gud.....n ur imaginative power is also very gud.....
its such a cute love-story......very gud...

bhaskar_bharti

parkview23

Groupbie

parkview23

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged

That was fantstic... trust me you are giving hopes to everybody that everything will be alright and the  marriage will take place.... thank you so much and keep continuing when you get time

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
sweatha it was just awesome.like always.........dont really have words to comment long.i was love whatever u write and i think u already know that...Tongue.it was really lovely.a very nice story.i hope ull continue soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top