Page 1 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
well thnk u for all ur support and prayers my im almost done with my revisions and ther is godd news that we'll be geting 4 days off to study !!
im happy coz of this and i really wanted to do something to make u all happy who had been so supportive to me. well so in the serial our naksha r going through a bad time. i think i can bring a smile to ur faces throught this oneshot.
well don't worry guys my studies r going fine.

naitik was in a bad mood after coming home. he felt mad at himself for behaving with akshara like that but what culd he do??
he din't know what had come over him maybe he had just become too posesive of her or what was the reason behind him getting angry when he heard that akshara had agreed to rituraj's proposal.he went to change .
he slumped on the bed and nearly cried he closed his eyes and he could see her.she was smiling at him .the next thought was what rr said he got angryAngryAngry.naitik understood that he culdn't bear seeing akshara with another man.
he went downstairs he saw rr sitting there and reading a book he gave rr a cold stare and rushed out of the house. he drove off in his car.
on the other hand akshara was crying and shaurya and varsha tried their best to console her.
that is when akshara's mobile started ringing.  shaurya took up the phone it was gayatri on the other side.he gave the phone to akshara aand gayatri seemed worried.she told aksharaa that rr told him everything and she din't now this was the reason munna was looking troubled these days. gaytari says that now only akshara can do something . he has gone out of the house and hasn't returned till late.akshara got tensed and she said that she'll go looking for naitik .
akshara tells shava abt this and they make up a plan to tel the othes .  shaurya suggest that they tell everyone that akshara wanted to eat icecream and they r going out.varsha asks akshara to change into a salwar as naniji may become suspicious.
she changes fast and oes down were shava had managed to convince everyone and thankfuly nani ma

Edited by nasco - 28 September 2009 at 9:10am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Kopsanjaligrbb88AR_LUV_pinky_94sheenalknandinisharma6lacchu21love_vs_hateSnehal_wadescrpnglKaShCrazyAneesasihustarry.phoenixRichie..precious_zebaA-N-S-H-I-K-Alive_life-ChicoUsman-ranbir_lekhamoonlight08sanwAnnie4Juhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|||naksha patch up part 18 posted|||" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavi2377

kavi2377

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
it was really good ,keep on writing .liked your details

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavi2377

it was really good ,keep on writing .liked your details

thnx for the comments im glad u liked it!!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritib0

awesoooooooooooome dear..............
superb.................
just too good..............
plzzzzzzz do cont.soon...............
i really hope that this also takes place in the show too..............

yeah i do wish so!!
wel i'll be continuing with it  as soon as my xams r over.
well u can read my other  ff saath saath wich is also on naksha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaligskfan

yusra12

yusra12

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged

wish it happens in the show

do continue

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
it was really very nice!as always i love everything you write.Tongueit was wonderful.
pls continue soon.Smile

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
and yeah thanks for the pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top