Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Satish, here is my observation - hope it is taken in the
right perspective. While Ratnavel was talking about how
he brought you up, you were standing at the background and
showing the same expression - you could have shown some
compassion, understanding and finally some kind of a dejection -
U do know that it is Paarthi's mistake and the viewers do not
sympathize with that character - Ratnavel character acted very well,
voice modulation was very good - could perceive the disappointment
though the monologue was a bit too long. You are capable of
much more than this. Please do not limit yourself.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 7)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the update roja.
good move rathnavel!

bjda

bjda

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
even i think parthi and anandhi wil have a misunderstanding now becz of hema...
happy tat rathna knows the truth..its only a matter of time until he finds out hema's previous marriage..maybe den parthi wil understand anandhi's value.
y r they simply dragging sara's arrival to chennai and suja/ganesh marriage.....boring!!!!!serial is better without suja..

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I agree, bjda!  I am waiting for someone to identify Suja as Meera and then have her thrown into jail.  Of course, our wonderful Varatha and his wife will then shed buckets of tears and get angry with Ganesh for not trying to get her out of jail.

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
dear roja,
                           acting a scene is a complicated process and in the end result is important.firstly the whole scene nearly ten minutes was shot in one take,except for the end dialogue.secondly it is where ratnavel finds out his sonhas betrayed him,thirdly parthiban is stuck and nowhere to go.finally  i do what the director wants and tells me to do.if you see in many famous movie scenes where a serious scene is going on and an actor is crying if another actor tries to emote or do anything it disturbs the flow and diverts the attention of the viewer.that is why i stood still angry and confused for parthiban still dosent know that his father has found out the truth and he still is confused and thinks that his father has gone mad.
                          that scene belonged to mohan ram and i cant be trying to divert attention from him while he is pouring his heart out as rathnavel.

you might not be aware of this but for an actor the most difficult thing is being still when somebody is talking and especially for a long time.

after a scene is taken and aired we can discuss pros and cons but then you should remember everybody feels differently and reacts differently.that scene was shot in 45 minutes for we were racing against time.

anyway does it matter for a serial which might end soon.

love
                                                                                             satish

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 July 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Agreed Satish - it is not an easy job. But as I viewer, I would
expect to see fear and guilt  in Paarthi's eyes - "oh my, I am exposed..
what happens to my future? what if Aanadhi gets to know this?" -
kind of reaction. Anger is not justified .

Did u say that the serial would end soon?? The spider web is
not complete as yet ( Eljay to note) - the dismantling  process
has not started !!!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I agree Satish that acting is not an easy task. But you are a very capable actor & like Roja i too expected to see varied expressions on your face while Ratnavel was talking to you.
Mohan ram is , as such, a veteran actor & your extra emoting would not have disturbed or diverted viewers attention.But i agree with your point that you are bound by the director's wish.Pl. don't mistake me... Am not criticizing you...only critiquing on the hope that it might help you to polish your skills further. My apologies if i have hurt you .

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Is this serial going to end soon???????

looks like Kurai Theerkum Kadavul wants to fulfill my wish soon.
Ennavoma araikuraiya mudikkama irundha sari.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top