Kalyanam

Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Very nice update laksh! Thanks for the same.

I too watched y'days' episode last night. Appaaaadi ...., orutharaavathu kanupidichaaree parthi & hema vishayaththai...   Ini Rathna eppadi vishyaththai deal pannaraarna parkka konjam interesting-a irukkum,hope fully!

On Wed Suja said, Kalyanam in 2 days, atukkapparam oru night/oru pakal mudichi poochu (Yeenaa, Anandhi, Parthi vitla irunthu Hema new home-ku paal katchum vizhakku pooi vanthuttangka..), appa innum oru naal thaanae paaki, Kalyanathtukku?!! Wink

Nethu episode-la (Thurs) Ganesh ennamo, romba saavakasamaa ,... "kalyanam veera nerungkikittu irukku James" (ethoo innum 2-3 weeks irukka maathiri) appadinkaraar. Confused Ada, innaiku night ellaam kilambi Mandapaththukku pookanuppa?!!  LOL

mmmm.... eppadiyum oru 1 weekavathu izuthu adichchida maattangka, intha kalyanam mudiya?!!  mmm... paarkkalam. Big smileWink

Aiyoo Sir viduthalai sir, paarungka paavam engka Rojakkaa!
Rojakkaa, All the best! Smile

Edited by supree - 10 July 2009 at 11:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdasrimasmlakshrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kalyanam Updates & Discussions 6 - 10 Jul (Page 6)" in Kalyanam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

I don't understand how Hema/Parthi could register the house paying just Rs. 20 lakhs as against its full value of Rs. 75 lakhs.Is the contractor so stupid to handover the property to the buyer without realizing its full value?[Ennavo ponga oNNum puriyala] I wish now Ratnavel withdraws cheque signing power from Parthi & thus stops balance payments to the contractor. Let us watch the fun then. Wink

Possible naa .. You just do the down payment .. Rest in post dated cheques .. Builder Will get some surity on some other props too , as he hails from a rich family ...  Builder enna loosa summa kudukka ... Parthi has the cheques signing authority too naa (till now) Ouch .. Wish Rathna withdraws it LOL ... But i feel Rathna won't do it , considering his family dignity .... He won't let his son land on streets , as ppl will talk bad abt his family only naa ... Rathna has to solve this issue wisely .... Rathna sir , Hema mugathiraiyai seekiram kizhichudunga ....

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja . Nice update. Pramadha BGs

So Suja's place seems to be taken over by Ratvnavel.... adhan andha lecture session.

Paala pidungina Parthban paambu ini eppadi yellam seera poradho???

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rojakka ... Parthi deserves it Angry ... Anandhi never uses her brain .. Itha nambi , Rathna MD post vera thara poraar ... hmmm .... Hema , is an Yemagathagi AngryAngry  ... Guess monday's episode will be interesting ...

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Laksh it may be possible to give possession of the house with post dated cheques or some surity specially to people from affluent family. But i don't think it is possible to register the property before full payment is realized. I may be wrong also but this is my doubt.

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

I wish Ratnavel should kick Parthi to streets and transfer all property to Anandhi.. Hema will run away and Parthi will realise Anandhi's value..
Thanks for the excellent update, Roja. I too wish Ratna will kick out Parthi and transfer all this property and business to Anandhi. But my concern now is that Hema has led Parthi to believe that it is Anandhi who found out about his siphoning off money from the company to buy the house. That means Parthi will give hell to Anandhi. Hopefully, Rathna will quickly put an end to this affair and relieve us, viewers, of this two-wives crap.

Have a good weekend folks
Bonheur

Edited by Bonheur - 10 July 2009 at 10:49pm

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Ratnavel Sir.. good Job.. ClapClapClap

Parthi .. Angry .. I don't understand why you blindly believe hema and always suspect Anandhi..

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks, Laksh, for the updates. 

Maybe I am the only one who noticed this, but why was Rs. 20 lakhs written as 2,000,000 instead of 20,00,000?  It looked odd to me, because I read it as 2 million, and then I thought, Is it 2 crores?, and watched it on Isaitamil, and they said it was 20 lakhs.  Editors, you are getting paid to watch out for these mistakes, so that people like me won't find them.

Excel does not allow us to put comas by Indian system.. Cry
So 20 lacks will be represented as 2,000,000

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top